Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

EmmyOk posted:

what if hitler was a human and not a kill bot. humans are the real evil. makes you think

If we're going to say Hitler was human we will have to admit Trump is an actual person and I can't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
earth is the only planet with a hitler, hmmmmm

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

china bot posted:

earth is the only planet with a hitler, hmmmmm

That we know of. There could be a whole planet of Hitlers. Near infinite possibilities out there.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Hitler wasn't so bad. I mean, he did kill Hitler, after all.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hitler was human and that's what made him scary. Your next door neighbour could be a Hitler right now and you wouldn't even know.

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely

EmmyOk posted:

Hitler was human and that's what made him scary. Your next door neighbour could be a Hitler right now and you wouldn't even know.

Probably you'd figure it out when he invades Poland, though.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

EmmyOk posted:

I once saw an old guy at the mall who looked like an older hitler. He even had the mustache. There might be hitlers among us.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Nuebot posted:

I once saw an old guy at the mall who looked like an older hitler. He even had the mustache. There might be hitlers among us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UojL96_3jOs

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

EmmyOk posted:

My neighbor does spend an awful lot of time Hittling.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Anyone cold be a Hitler. Anyone.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That is a robot or at least cyborg and therefore not a Hitler. All Hitlers are humans but not all humans are Hitlers... yet

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

oldpainless posted:

Hitler? More like HOTLer

Hitler was a Lord of Cinder, WWII was viral marketing for Dark Souls III.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Sure I'd just gently caress someone else.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Of course! I believe in true love and also pillow suffocation is not very time consuming.

Otisburg posted:

Sure I'd just gently caress someone else.

That is quite ignoble and you should be ashamed.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Lottery of Babylon posted:

God made me a Wolfman and I am a wolfman and proud to be one just as I am proud to be married to a MAN that's what God created us for to multiple the earth with children you men calling yourself married to another man and the same for two wolfmen together where. Are your babies?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"I am one of those hairless wolfmen, like the sphinx cats."

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

This has to be a troll account right?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I just read the most bizarre :biotruths: comment I've ever encountered, it's like it was written by an alien. It's too long to post the whole thing, but I'll share some choice bits.

quote:

To elaborate, Darwin has been on the case for a very long time. Every female on the planet is from a very long line of women, each of which, 100%, was successful at motherhood. Any exceptions, Darwin dealt with severely. So, we have to believe Darwin will settle for nothing less than good abilities at motherhood. And for much more than motherhood? Darwin wasn't much interested, and we have to believe that there is little more we can count on beyond excellence at motherhood. So, for human females, abilities at motherhood are rock solid, and not much else is. So, human females are 99 44/100% about motherhood.

quote:

Men, that's why the girl you like so much is so pretty, cute, sweet, darling, adorable, precious, needing to be cared for, with flowing, long hair, a lot to take care of, useless, but beautiful, dressed in delicate, shear ruffles, no good for hunting, felling trees, building a shelter, killing animals for food, building fires, making weapons, no khaki, heavy black leather boots, heavy work gloves, steel helmets, etc.

quote:

For the women Darwin cares about, mommies well cared for my a good, strong, loving husband, her overactive emotions help and don't hurt.

Or to expand on he's rich, she's poor, and lots of babies, step (1) he gets her pregnant and step (2) he repeats step (1) ASAP. Babies. Lots of babies.

quote:

Men are far too eager to believe that women can do as well as men at rational planning. Making the plans? Yes. Being devoted to the plans? Nope. For women, the chemicals have to be good or they will be unhappy and likely gone. To have her chemicals good, first get her all wound up romantically in love, lots of love chemical, and then ASAP get her pregnant, motherhood chemicals, and keep her that way, more motherhood chemicals, until her whole life revolves about her being a mother and later a grandmother. Then you have a good shot at a long, happy marriage. For a marriage that tries to have the woman happy based on other approaches, Darwin filtered out such women many thousands of years ago and won't be happy.

It was on this article a friend posted to Facebook.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lasting-relationships-rely-on-traits-2015-11?IR=T

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Jesus Christ, what the gently caress. :wtc:

Do only women come from women? Do lovely moms just not exist? Just... The gently caress? :psypop: :psypop: :psypop:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

quote:

Men, that's why the girl you like so much is so pretty, cute, sweet, darling, adorable, precious, needing to be cared for, with flowing, long hair, a lot to take care of, useless, but beautiful, dressed in delicate, shear ruffles, no good for hunting, felling trees, building a shelter, killing animals for food, building fires, making weapons, no khaki, heavy black leather boots, heavy work gloves, steel helmets, etc.
:lol: I love the increasingly insane specificity as he explains his "type"
Men, that's why you like the girl you like, men, long flowing hair, dumb as a doorknob, named Sharon, filing a restraining order, thinks you're an rear end in a top hat for some reason, we know why we like the girl we like, men!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
For most of history (and prehistory) almost all women built shelters, built fires, foraged for food, hunted small game (and sometimes big game), and often were the only people to fish, so I don't see how :biotruths: is supposed to have worked here.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

AlbieQuirky posted:

For most of history (and prehistory) almost all women built shelters, built fires, foraged for food, hunted small game (and sometimes big game), and often were the only people to fish, so I don't see how :biotruths: is supposed to have worked here.

It's easy. Simply avoid doing any real research, and just assume that it worked in a way that corresponds to your beliefs. The logic becomes a flawless circle, and we all know that the circle is the world's most perfect shape. A man discovered that :smug:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

What if the husband got trampled to death by a mammoth or eaten by a cave bear? That mommie should know how to build shelters and fires and provide some goddamn food for those millions of babies they had or everyone will end up dead within a week. Honestly if you want to get into biotruth poo poo the least you could do is acknowledge that a family would have a better chance of survival if both parents were capable providers, not just one.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Picnic Princess posted:

What if the husband got trampled to death by a mammoth or eaten by a cave bear? That mommie should know how to build shelters and fires and provide some goddamn food for those millions of babies they had or everyone will end up dead within a week. Honestly if you want to get into biotruth poo poo the least you could do is acknowledge that a family would have a better chance of survival if both parents were capable providers, not just one.

Well that's where hypergamy and such come into play. Husband died? Find new husband.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Mister Adequate posted:

Well that's where hypergamy and such come into play. Husband died? Find new husband.

But then he'll just murder your old babies so you'll want to make new ones. I've seen nature documentaries, I know how this poo poo works.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Picnic Princess posted:

I just read the most bizarre :biotruths: comment I've ever encountered, it's like it was written by an alien. It's too long to post the whole thing, but I'll share some choice bits.

It was on this article a friend posted to Facebook.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lasting-relationships-rely-on-traits-2015-11?IR=T

The thing that really upsets me about this is him using Darwin in place of Natural Selection. The way he writes makes it sound like Charles Darwin is some terrifying immortal who personally, for thousands of years, has only been allowing very specific types of women to reproduce

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

oldpainless posted:

Hitler? More like HOTLer

lol

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Tbh that made the post for me, I'm totally into immortal super powered eugenicist Darwin.

Scathach posted:

smugasshole.jpg

I so love that their website name can also be read as reason I stink .com. It just perfect.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
where was their GOD to protect them from that poo poo during the naming process...oh YEAH

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Another share from my brother:

Standard diabetic dieting advice = fatphobia

Stupid skinny people, how dare they connect diabetes to obesity and weight issues.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Overweight people cannot ever have a vegetable touch their lips or they will dissolve into dust.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

What if Hitler was a hot woman with big boobs who loves anime and blowjobs and was not racist or named Hitler

Makes you think

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Biplane posted:

What if Hitler was a hot woman with big boobs who loves anime and blowjobs and was not racist or named Hitler

Makes you think
Keep going don't stop

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Gridlocked posted:

Stupid skinny people, how dare they connect diabetes to obesity and weight issues.

He'll lose weight when his leg and dick both rot off.

Until then keep shoving cupcakes and bacon in his face.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Gridlocked posted:

how the hell is "fatphobia" a thing

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Laurenz posted:

How the hell is "I'm a Deer traped in a Human body" a thing?

loving internet.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Laurenz posted:

Like a lot of tumblr-esque identity politics stuff it starts at a sincerely well-meaning place where maybe we shouldn't treat people like garbage because they weigh more than the ideal, turns that up to outrage at doctors giving sound dietary advice or people wanting to lose weight betraying fat culture and poo poo and rips off the knob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Someone post the tumblr life cycle image please.