Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I'm glad that I'm able to witness the crucifixion of Ninjas in Pyjamas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

symbolic posted:

I'm glad that I'm able to witness the crucifixion of Ninjas in Pyjamas.

Yeah that was unbelievable, they got pretty much shredded.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://gfycat.com/ShockedIllinformedBug

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
turning around a 11-4
yess

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
snax is such a goon

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right

Beautiful.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol amazing

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Tempo Storm is picking NV apart! Impressive T side so far

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Wtf is this?

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Remora posted:

Wtf is this?

A glance into the enemy's eyes and a nod of understanding after looking at the scoreboard.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

So apparently -freakazoid +adreN. Looks like I'm a C9 fan for as long as adreN is on the team.

\/ He was IGL, stepped down, playing absolutely amazing on LAN and now he's shopping for teams. He can awp, he can rifle, he studies demos and he's a veteran which is absolutely something C9 needs. He's not going to be a solution for the long term (I don't think) but he can whip those young scrubs on C9 into shape.

fennesz fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Apr 13, 2016

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
didn't he retire then play one good lan as a standin before he got on liquid?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Well done c9

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

So apparently -freakazoid +adreN. Looks like I'm a C9 fan for as long as adreN is on the team.

\/ He was IGL, stepped down, playing absolutely amazing on LAN and now he's shopping for teams. He can awp, he can rifle, he studies demos and he's a veteran which is absolutely something C9 needs. He's not going to be a solution for the long term (I don't think) but he can whip those young scrubs on C9 into shape.

symbolic posted:

I thought about it and I feel like C9 might drop FREAK and sign adreN. He can relieve n0thing of IGL duty so Jordan can be straight-up support or whatever else he does.

:smuggo:

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

fennesz posted:

He was IGL, stepped down, playing absolutely amazing on LAN and now he's shopping for teams. He can awp, he can rifle, he studies demos and he's a veteran which is absolutely something C9 needs. He's not going to be a solution for the long term (I don't think) but he can whip those young scrubs on C9 into shape.
I'm just saying that something very similar already happened (with the same player!) and he went on to become the worst professional player csgo has seen

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

And they all say valve's response is slow!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

filha da puta

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Stumbletron posted:

I'm just saying that something very similar already happened (with the same player!) and he went on to become the worst professional player csgo has seen

I don't think anyone has any illusions of grandeur with adreN being IGL. I'm also assuming nothing will continue to call, probably with a lot of out-of-game help from adreN and their new coach.

They just really, really need someone with experience in-game and it shows. Sure as poo poo won't be a bandaid fix but I actually think they'll slowly improve instead of stagnating like before.
e: I'm assuming C9 will continue to flounder with nothing calling in-game. I'm just excited to see if a player I legitimately like can have any meaningful impact with an extremely unmotivated team.

fennesz fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Apr 13, 2016

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Dear sterster,

This post is to remind you to drink less in case you forgot you played csgo tonight.

Love,

Rahladahladahladahla

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Tyloo giving liquid a hell of a fight on cobble atm

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

China taking over the CS scene

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Very shameful display from Liquid.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

In liquid's defence, absolutely nobody can know prior to this LAN how strong TyLoo would be since their entire match history is basically wrecking trash tier asian scene teams.

qhat fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Apr 13, 2016

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

qhat posted:

In liquid's defence, absolutely nobody can know prior to this LAN how strong they are since they literally only asian teams.

Mongols

They give Simple AWP and he kills everyone lol, just kick koosta and get another rifler. (freakazoid maybe?)

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Not even close to a large enough sample.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Tyloo is pretty skilled tbh, give them more than simple executes and they could be pretty drat good

Liquid is pretty garbage suddenly though, hard carry by nitr0

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
nitro dropping a loving 40 bomb to try to save liquids rear end from elimination

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Honestly I've been waiting for ages to see tyloo play against some good EU and US teams since I literally have no idea what they are capable of.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
good to see koosta carrying his weight on liquid

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

qhat posted:

Honestly I've been waiting for ages to see tyloo play against some good EU and US teams since I literally have no idea what they are capable of.

well hope you've watched the LG game not this shitshow from anyone on liquid except nitr0

edit: koosta with 52.5 adr in malmo. lol.

dex_sda fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Apr 13, 2016

Waltchelg
Jan 21, 2009

What a horrible game from team liquid. nitro at 44 kills and still losing...

Simple making poo poo plays isn't exclusive to that game either. He was doing really questionable poo poo in Columbus too, but was somehow coming out ahead in a lot of them.

Waltchelg fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Apr 13, 2016

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Waltchelg posted:

What a horrible game from team liquid. nitro at 44 kills and still losing...

Simple making poo poo plays isn't exclusive to that game either. He was doing really questionable poo poo in Columbus too, but was somehow coming out ahead in a lot of them.

if you've watched adren's stream after the major he was really annoyed about simple's performance in the cache choke game, cause he always went for the dumb hero play and lost them like three good situations. But you know, the volatility is what he's in there for and in the major he has won them many rounds with those hero plays, too.

I'm just baffled why they signed a main awper, and are only letting him awp intermittently so he can't get in the zone with the gun he gets. loving stupid.

Waltchelg
Jan 21, 2009

dex_sda posted:

if you've watched adren's stream after the major he was really annoyed about simple's performance in the cache choke game, cause he always went for the dumb hero play and lost them like three good situations. But you know, the volatility is what he's in there for and in the major he has won them many rounds with those hero plays, too.

I didn't see adren's stream, but it was really obvious. I was actually yelling in the stadium at every dumb loving play he made. You can have that volatility while minimizing risk. There's some stuff you just shouldn't be doing. Obviously he's young and he'll learn, but it loses liquid a lot of rounds because he doesn't choose those spots well enough.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Waltchelg posted:

I didn't see adren's stream, but it was really obvious. I was actually yelling in the stadium at every dumb loving play he made. You can have that volatility while minimizing risk. There's some stuff you just shouldn't be doing. Obviously he's young and he'll learn, but it loses liquid a lot of rounds because he doesn't choose those spots well enough.

I agree

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Being jaded about something is so cool. You're just as useless as everybody else, but you get to be irritating and bitter about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AW86ATYaiw

This was a cool round.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Liquid would have won cache if s1mple held vents like a normal person, instead of going for the idiotic coldzera play. But also hiko was holding B main dumb too.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Its probably so predictable at this point though, its so stupid it might just work can only actually happen x rounds before people sit back and say let the retard push and lets get an advantage. I didn't watch today's games but that's what I remember from the major.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

G2 lost to God? Wow.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Liquid would be better off if they let koosta AWP full time and s1mple played hybrid rifle/awp(like Olof... or everyone else in fnatic).

Letting koosta entry with a rifle.... lol

qhat posted:

Liquid would have won cache if s1mple held vents like a normal person, instead of going for the idiotic coldzera play. But also hiko was holding B main dumb too.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Has Faze ever been worse than they are wirhgt now?