Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

It's got to be the biggest zone in any of the games so far it's crazy and I'm sure I'm still missing out on a ton of poo poo in it

its also effectively optional, even though it may not seem like it at the time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Undead settlement does indeed kick rear end though. I love getting lost in these sprawling huts

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm obviously staying away from wikis until i beat the game, but it'd be cool if the fat priestesses in settlement dropped their books as an offhand weapon

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

pickle pee and pump a rum????

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i'm obviously staying away from wikis until i beat the game, but it'd be cool if the fat priestesses in settlement dropped their books as an offhand weapon

Oh that would be wicked

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Vordt was 1000000x easier than Gascoigne, to me

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

pickle pee and pump a rum????

Greetings, brother.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm not trying to be facetious or anything lol. It's just Bloodborne played so differently I had to take forever to adjust but I'm more used to the souls style so it wasn't nearly as hard for me

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i played dks2 a lot before this and having to reset to dark souls 1 reflexes is hard

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wtf really??

Soral
May 30, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

ive been seeing people talk about stuff like this and it makes me really excited to finish the game so i can get a full understanding of where everything is in relation to everything else, physically

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
*horace voice* uggherereerrrhheerghhh

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
there've been many times so far where i've unlocked a shortcut or found a bonfire with 0 estus and the last sliver of my health left. it feels good to be back.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

loving Salt and Sanctuary... I keep wasting Estus because I'm reflexively pressing square to attack.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

loving Salt and Sanctuary... I keep wasting Estus because I'm reflexively pressing square to attack.

loving AIDS... I keep developing AIDS lesions on my body because I injected myself with AIDS.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Enter Work On 3 Hours Sleep Cycle... ACTIVATE!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
If you write 11 messages, your first one gets deleted. bye, 200 vote message :(

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

There's a "praise the bonfire!" message at the second High Wall bonfire with almost 6000 approvals... Never seen four digits before

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

loving AIDS... I keep developing AIDS lesions on my body because I injected myself with AIDS.

Use the fire keepers soul OP

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
anyone having trouble getting pulled for watchdogs?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Are there limited enemy respond like in II or did they get rid of that cancer?

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

its gone

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

& I said it up there but any non respawning enemy apparently drops their entire loot table 100% of the time when you kill them so no more of that DS2 bullshit with NPCs where you might have to wait til NG+ if they don't drop their poo poo the first time

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Pretty much every semblance of AIDS and Cancer that has ever been present in the series has been stripped away for this game. Its sweet

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
my favorite weapon and its art design: the old wolf curved sword is a greatsword of artorias thats been melted and grown hair

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Undead Settlement is a drat labyrinth. Those pot trawlers are really fun to fight.. Also I gave my character AIDS at the insistence of an extremely suspicious NPC, but somebody told me it was a good idea, So I did it.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Pyromancy has stat requirements now... dang

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Undead Settlement is a drat labyrinth. Those pot trawlers are really fun to fight.. Also I gave my character AIDS at the insistence of an extremely suspicious NPC, but somebody told me it was a good idea, So I did it.

lol yeha i did that too, knew i shouldnt have trusted that fucker

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Pyromancy has stat requirements now... dang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tpHILeOSV8

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
When you realize that multiple branching paths all lead to the same area... so when you die, you have a choice of challenges to take. Genius.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Average Bear posted:

If you write 11 messages, your first one gets deleted. bye, 200 vote message :(

you can lock your favourite messages

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Soral posted:

you can lock your favourite messages

Oh my god

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just figured out how to add adverbs / link multiple templates and words to messages. Holy poo poo

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wtf is going on in fire link. If you warp there you get fog walled from the outside you have to come from grundyrs bonfire to go to the tower

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I just figured out how to add adverbs / link multiple templates and words to messages. Holy poo poo

Get this. When you add a gesture, you character's ghost appears and does it as the player reads it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Get this. When you add a gesture, you character's ghost appears and does it as the player reads it.

I havent seen a single one of those so far Hmm.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

its gone

goferchan posted:

& I said it up there but any non respawning enemy apparently drops their entire loot table 100% of the time when you kill them so no more of that DS2 bullshit with NPCs where you might have to wait til NG+ if they don't drop their poo poo the first time

net cafe scandal posted:

Pretty much every semblance of AIDS and Cancer that has ever been present in the series has been stripped away for this game. Its sweet

Dec 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

Wtf is going on in fire link. If you warp there you get fog walled from the outside you have to come from grundyrs bonfire to go to the tower

It only loads the inside at first so the load time to go level up or w.e isn't long as gently caress

• Locked thread