Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

He started crying and refusing to talk except about his fictional sexuality?

He's not a Fezzie, he's just made to look like one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Does it make you Fez to like Key West?

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

CQ and Bobo guest hosting Ants show real soon.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Oh yeah? Kurt Metzger was on O&J today with STALKER PATTI making an appearance for the first time in years. I think she might still be a virgin!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Out of curiosity have the boys commented on the Springsteen/North Carolina thing

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
I thought louie was gonna be on today what happened?

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Since I haven't laughed at anything O&A related in awhile, I thought I'd share something that I remembered that randomly made me laugh at work today.

It was when they were talking about the NFL penalizing guys for saying racist stuff and Anthony goes, "4th and long for Ant on his own 1 yard line."

Meth Rollins
Jun 24, 2005
https://vid.me/D1yj

https://vid.me/S6xC

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Holy gently caress I can't wait to listen to the whole thing.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

"And anybody who knows me, when I say "H W" I'm referring to the first president Bush"

:bang:

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

Morter posted:

"And anybody who knows me, when I say "H W" I'm referring to the first president Bush"

:bang:

I had to listen to find out if that was Bobo or Colin, because let's be honest, it does sound like a Colin quip.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
"Curribulum"

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Colin Quinn really is a national treasure. I sort of look down on people who don't like him.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Bobo is actually surprisingly good at broadcasting when he is paired up with someone who's not constantly beating on him for being a retard.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rape Stink posted:

Bobo is actually surprisingly good at broadcasting when he is paired up with someone who's not constantly beating on him for being a retard.

So, things we've learned: Ant is a freak, and Bobo might have a solid career.

Did I wake up in an alternate universe?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Chromatic posted:

Colin Quinn really is a national treasure. I sort of look down on people who don't like him.

He's kinda like Artie Lange to me in that I don't really like their live stand-up (Artie's "act" is 100% stories he's told on radio/podcasts and I just don't like Colin's performance chops, too much stammering and stuttering and he sounds so nervous) but I love them both to death off the cuff and riffing, etc.

Edit: I've seen them both live when they were in town.

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Apr 12, 2016

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Grandma Patty, goddamn.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I want a four hour show of Bobo explaining the difference between barbecue sauce and seasoning.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

onemillionzombies posted:

Grandma Patty, goddamn.

In that second clip she's spacing out/nodding off one or two times

TL posted:

I want a four hour show of Bobo explaining the difference between barbecue sauce and seasoning.

His almost innocent narcissism would lead to several hours of great broadcasting. The fucker things W (Not HW) would call him and invite him to texas bbq.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Colin & Bobo is loving great. He asked Bobo about the state of the world and terrorism, and then Bobo turns that into a list of his favorite action movie stars; Jackie Chang, Jason Stateman, JCVD and Van Diesel.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

jerkstoresup posted:

Jackie Chang, Jason Stateman

At this point Quinn should have dropkicked him for "A Long Shory Stort"

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

spudsbuckley posted:

CQ and Bobo guest hosting Ants show real soon.

Totally forgot about this until today. This is shaping up to be TACS' best month yet.

edit:

The Kardazzians, Cat-lin Jenner...
Mighty Python

livingfruitvirus fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Apr 12, 2016

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

livingfruitvirus posted:

edit:

The Kardazzians, Cat-lin Jenner...
Mighty Python

That's Cattle-lyn Jenner :pseudo:

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Poor hipster Vos :(

https://vid.me/Ks9O

(also pat dixon seems like a gavin level bore)

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
Bonnie shows no loving mercy in that clip, holy poo poo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The only likable person in that clip is Vos

Let that marinate a bit

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Never heard Pat Dixon before so it was amazing to see that Ant found someone dumber than Gavin to give a show to.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Droopy Goines posted:

Never heard Pat Dixon before so it was amazing to see that Ant found someone dumber than Gavin to give a show to.

He has the same personality type as Gavin (and Cumia): if you can't be intelligent, be stubborn and loud.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Call Me Charlie posted:

Poor hipster Vos :(

https://vid.me/Ks9O

(also pat dixon seems like a gavin level bore)
:pwn:

Well, this is not gonna do any of them any favors.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Eww. Pat Dixon is the douchiest person I've ever seen on the Cumia Network, and that's really saying something. The way he straight up antagonizes Bonnie and then tries to pull the whole "What'd I say? :shrug:" shtick, is right out of an 8th graders playbook. To top it off, the way he gets all :smuggo: after is just super cringey. What a hack.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Bonnie has been awful in everything I've ever heard her in. Doesn't help that my introduction to her was her getting way too wound up by Bill Burr lol

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Her and Rich's "arguing couple on air at all times" shtick is so loving annoying to me. Their podcast is terrible. I disdain them both.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

ozza posted:

He has the same personality type as Gavin (and Cumia): if you can't be intelligent, be stubborn and loud.

Gavin is a weird case because he's definitely very bright and is inarguably funny (watch some of his non-TACS stuff or listen to his appearances on The Big Three) but lets his gimmick completely overwhelm everything about him. It makes him hard to listen to and impossible to recommend.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

An Enormous Boner posted:

Gavin is a weird case because he's definitely very bright and is inarguably funny (watch some of his non-TACS stuff or listen to his appearances on The Big Three) but lets his gimmick completely overwhelm everything about him. It makes him hard to listen to and impossible to recommend.

He is a great example of how cocaine can ruin your mind but also leave you somewhat functional.

browsers castle
Dec 27, 2011

Rape Stink posted:

Eww. Pat Dixon is the douchiest person I've ever seen on the Cumia Network, and that's really saying something. The way he straight up antagonizes Bonnie and then tries to pull the whole "What'd I say? :shrug:" shtick, is right out of an 8th graders playbook. To top it off, the way he gets all :smuggo: after is just super cringey. What a hack.

Here's a quality podcast that documented some of Pat Dixon's greasy behavior, it is not enough that he is not entertaining but is also a loving creepass sociopath.

Keith and the Girl posted:

This is the Pat Dixon show that we referenced:

http://traffic.libsyn.com/shitecom/KATG-2014-11-17.mp3

2089: Goodbye Forever Patty

This episode focuses on KATG’s problems with comedian Pat Dixon and his role as a sexual predator, including his animosity toward the show and specific details of his indiscretions.

Full thread

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Colin and Bobo need to have a regular show.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Colin hosting a show with all the O&A regulars (especially Lady Di in her current state) would be so loving hilarious, the only problem is he'd blow his own brains out somewhere around the 45-day mark.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

T Bowl posted:

Her and Rich's "arguing couple on air at all times" shtick is so loving annoying to me. Their podcast is terrible. I disdain them both.

How can you hate the guy that will be performing at the Syracuse Funny Bone tonight through Sunday at midnight?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Stokes posted:

How can you hate the guy that will be performing at the Syracuse Funny Bone tonight through Sunday at midnight?

Tickets to his show here were $10. Even Vic Henely is coming at the same venue, $20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Rape Stink posted:

If you are not fresh out of USMC boot camp, it just looks like a white supremacist haircut.

• Locked thread