Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Lt. Chips posted:

Pocket space is drat near nonexistent on women's pants.

I too know the burden of carrying a wife's cell.

How is my wife's wallet like four times the size of mine? And why the gently caress am I carrying it instead of her?

Pockets on jeans should do more than just put shapes on your butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
cars completely decked out in sportsball team paraphernalia

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Board shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and flip flops

I am super guilty of this one whenever I go to a beach or bonfire

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Yah, guys never think their tits are big enough.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Carmant posted:

Hey, Professor Shark, did you get your PhD. From a school of fish? Lol.

Ancelm
Apr 10, 2016

You'll never take me alive, copper!

Ahundredbux posted:

lol if you wear clothes at all

naem
May 29, 2011

Wendigee posted:

wearing shorts at all looks bad? lol. we don't all live in loving san francisco. Some places in the world it gets hot during the summer you know?

SF weather is annoying- it's 65 and sunny and you go out in a tshirt, then wind blows in from the ocean and it's like 48 degrees and if you don't have a jacket now you catch a cold. Then it's like 72 out for two days but you wear a jacket every day and sweat and you're like "it's going to get cold it's going to get cold again" and you have armpit sweat all day. Then fog comes in and the air goes from bone dry to humid, now you're hot and sticky. So you leave your jacket in the car just in time for three days of unexpected rain, and everyone has some weird strain of cold from the 3rd world that makes them snort loudly like HHHRRRK HUUUUYUCKK. Then it's 52 degrees for a week and you can't see the sun, and all these spooky desert animals flap in out of the mist just on the edge of your vision whenever you're near trees making noises that sound almost familiar and you're like "hey a bluejay" only it flaps down and murders a chipmunk and makes dinosaur noises and you're like "that's, not a bluejay." Then it's 72 and sunny but on a Thursday at 3:00 pm and you can't enjoy it at work

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

naem posted:

SF weather is annoying- it's 65 and sunny and you go out in a tshirt, then wind blows in from the ocean and it's like 48 degrees and if you don't have a jacket now you catch a cold. Then it's like 72 out for two days but you wear a jacket every day and sweat and you're like "it's going to get cold it's going to get cold again" and you have armpit sweat all day. Then fog comes in and the air goes from bone dry to humid, now you're hot and sticky. So you leave your jacket in the car just in time for three days of unexpected rain, and everyone has some weird strain of cold from the 3rd world that makes them snort loudly like HHHRRRK HUUUUYUCKK. Then it's 52 degrees for a week and you can't see the sun, and all these spooky desert animals flap in out of the mist just on the edge of your vision whenever you're near trees making noises that sound almost familiar and you're like "hey a bluejay" only it flaps down and murders a chipmunk and makes dinosaur noises and you're like "that's, not a bluejay." Then it's 72 and sunny but on a Thursday at 3:00 pm and you can't enjoy it at work

I know man I've been there many times but I can't help but feel that those saying shorts should never be worn don't live places where it can get over 100F in the summer because if you wear pants in that kind of heat you are an idiot.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

lol, literally just lol, if ur body cant thermoregulate 2 keep cool w/ pants on @ 100 degrees

deserts only tho!!!

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Cell phone holsters

this does sound like a good way to avoid crushed phones

THE SICKNESS IS INSIDE ME

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

naem posted:

it's like 48 degrees and if you don't have a jacket now you catch a cold.
Hey dummy, that's not how you catch colds.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

being ripped, wealthy, and politically powerful

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:lol: having an enormous bank account :lol:

Am I doing this right guys?

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I share GQs opinions on fashion 100%

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Watches that cost as much as yearly salaries.

Shoes that cost as much as cars.

Bespoke suits that cost the same as the GDP of South Korea

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
sweetass modded hot hatchbacks with monster energy decals

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
basically all the things I spend a poo poo ton of money on.... chess set, closed circuit rebreathter, watches

the exception that proves the rule is boats. women love boats

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Confusing North and South Korea.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i honestly don't know what shorts i should be wearing as an adult male. everything i see in a store looks like a trap.

cutoffs you make yourself

corduroy hotpants

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Knowing all the words to TLO Roll Call and singing them loudly over every song that comes on the radio

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Bishop posted:

women are boats

makes you think

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Airborne Viking posted:

makes you think
devalue quickly and require tons of expensive and time consuming maintenance and the longer you have them the harder it is to get rid of them unless you sink them in the open ocean?

checks out...

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

A hoodie is a good way for us to suicide by cop.

Oh sure, and if you are white you are totally allowed to wear your robe and hood just anywhere. Geez, quit complaining for once.

ianmacdo
Oct 30, 2012

Wendigee posted:

wearing shorts at all looks bad? lol. we don't all live in loving san francisco. Some places in the world it gets hot during the summer you know?

Tons of Actual hot countries don't seem to like shorts though.
Only for children and tourists that they laugh at.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
Maybe y'all just have some ugly-rear end pasty legs. Get some tone in those calves!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
You know what needs to come back into style for some comfortable motherfucking summer clothes?

This poo poo.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

Maoist Pussy posted:

You know what needs to come back into style for some comfortable motherfucking summer clothes?

This poo poo.

A heavy cape and chainmail are comfortable summer clothing? I think I'll just stick with the shorts.

Though I wouldn't mind watching people run around naked in a stadium while I get drunk off my rear end with wine, personally.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Wendigee posted:

I know man I've been there many times but I can't help but feel that those saying shorts should never be worn don't live places where it can get over 100F in the summer because if you wear pants in that kind of heat you are an idiot.

i live in the middle of mississippi and don't ever wear shorts. put on some linen pants or something. shorts (especially fuckin cargo shorts man) make you look like you're 12.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Psychotic Weasel posted:

A heavy cape and chainmail are comfortable summer clothing? I think I'll just stick with the shorts.

Though I wouldn't mind watching people run around naked in a stadium while I get drunk off my rear end with wine, personally.

No, the tunic and kneepants and gladiator sandals.

The chainmail is just to sell you on the idea.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

-S- posted:

i live in the middle of mississippi and don't ever wear shorts. put on some linen pants or something. shorts (especially fuckin cargo shorts man) make you look like you're 12.

lol

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
what if i wear boat shoes with the shorts

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I think the trick to selling shorts on men is to wear long sleeves, so you don't just look like a bundle of limbs.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

cars completely decked out in sportsball team paraphernalia

"sportsball" wow you sure skewered those cishet shitlords who like sports you forgot to say "handegg" too though

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

ianmacdo posted:

Tons of Actual hot countries don't seem to like shorts though.
Only for children and tourists that they laugh at.

they cant afford shorts

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

whalesteak posted:

Except black jeans and jorts though, they look gross no matter what.

My girlfriend has made multiple attempts to destroy my pair of Black Jeans.

She's failed every time.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

gobbagool posted:

"sportsball" wow you sure skewered those cishet shitlords who like sports you forgot to say "handegg" too though

The irony is this post becomes accurate only after you read it.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Nelson Mandingo posted:

The irony is this post becomes accurate only after you read it.

As opposed to before you read it?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

sports fanatics along with the communists will all be liquidated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I don't understand the beef with black jeans? What's the problem?

• Locked thread