Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

oh poo poo envyus won a match lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Getting erect (and then he dies first)

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Some of these crosshair placements/movements are so suspect from Mouz, stupid German cheaters.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Buller posted:

Some of these crosshair placements/movements are so suspect from Mouz, stupid German cheaters.

agreed :classiclol:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Depths posted:

Getting erect (and then he dies first)

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
losing to mous in 2016 smdh

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I enjoyed when it got to 7-1

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

The passionate latin flair, crushed beneath the implacable iron jackboot of the Germans.

e: obligatory:

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Apr 13, 2016

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

peanut- posted:

I enjoyed when it got to 7-1

Sadly they didn't make a world cup comment until it was 14-7.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Luminosity like woooo ban our best maps, ensure that mouz get cache so we can play one our worst. clever. mindgames.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Jeza posted:

Luminosity like woooo ban our best maps, ensure that mouz get cache so we can play one our worst. clever. mindgames.

World champions ladies and gentlemen

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Maybe they wanted to practice cache on a relatively low stakes match because they can just roll over whoever is in the loser's bracket of the group. Maybe. Who loses to mouz these days

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

Were there a lot of issues with the POV streams from a little while ago? I feel like that was one of the most fun majors to watch.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

GOTV?

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Iirc c9 felt disadvantaged because everyone could download their comms but they didn't speak French, Swedish, etc; as opposed to the far more significant limitation of being cloud 9

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
MANAGERRRRRR

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Goblin king misses most vital bullet, shame.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Nice map, close match.

Fishvilla
Apr 11, 2011

THE SHAGMISTRESS

Starix for president.

Also, this match is giving me an aneurysm.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Kwilty posted:

Were there a lot of issues with the POV streams from a little while ago? I feel like that was one of the most fun majors to watch.

Teams and players didn't like them, so they disappeared. Gives away too much tactical information, forces players to be careful about what they say in-game and it's also unfair for English-speaking teams. I miss them though, POV streams were much more enjoyable as a viewer.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

OVERTIME! Here we go folks

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Think NA teams need some overtime coaching

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

They definitely did not seem like they knew what to do. This fact was especially highlighted when NaVi had 3 autosnipers spamming mid doors on round 3, before throwing them down and running off with AKs - while CLG had 2? FEMAS and pistols

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

OMFG the 5v5 post plant on the pistol round going into the smoke diffuse :lol:

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Device just so loving bad some times :s:SSS

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Dear sterster,

This post is to remind you to drink less in case you forgot you played csgo tonight.

Love,

Rahladahladahladahla

How did you guys know that I was drunk? I jest. I 30 bombed the game before the one I played with you. I went from not so drunk to drunk very fast. I didn't remember playing that game. Apparently I also got a drop last night which I sold and...I peed on my wall. :smith: I should probably stop drinking so much.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

LDLC dropped both of their teams, and there's rumors of a new LDLC team consisting of Ex6TenZ, Maniac, BouLy (ex-LDLC.Blue), to1nou, and matHEND (both ex-LDLC.White).

Three French teams again, finally.

sants
May 17, 2003

free beavis
finally uploaded this esea clip from a while back with buns and spiros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-pG8DhUCX8

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

sants posted:

Wow, good play.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

sants posted:

Saw this on the reddit the other day. Did you intentionally set the decoy so that this would happen or was it supposed to be a distraction? Also who buys decoys?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

sants posted:

That was one of the funniest moments in counterstrike

sants
May 17, 2003

free beavis

sterster posted:

Saw this on the reddit the other day. Did you intentionally set the decoy so that this would happen or was it supposed to be a distraction? Also who buys decoys?

nah it was a distraction. i think they are v helpful especially for ppl like me who barely know flashes

sants
May 17, 2003

free beavis

Spiros posted:

That was one of the funniest moments in counterstrike

also if you remember we were losing pretty badly and this completely turned it around and we won the match lmbo.

ps stop playing summoner game and play cs thanks

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

sterster posted:

How did you guys know that I was drunk? I jest. I 30 bombed the game before the one I played with you. I went from not so drunk to drunk very fast. I didn't remember playing that game. Apparently I also got a drop last night which I sold and...I peed on my wall. :smith: I should probably stop drinking so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dP1DJaQYUM

Oh sterster :allears:

ster is probably the best gold nova player and probably is at MG in all reality, he just likes his beer :shrug:

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Apr 13, 2016

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
sterster was owning me all day on cache last night too

i guess that was the game before lol

maybe iit was mirage

Up Circle fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Apr 13, 2016

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

sants posted:

also if you remember we were losing pretty badly and this completely turned it around and we won the match lmbo.

ps stop playing summoner game and play cs thanks

But so fun, so fun

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

Spiros posted:

But so fun, so fun

Gems a truly outrageous.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Famethrowa posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dP1DJaQYUM

Oh sterster :allears:

ster is probably the best gold nova player and probably is at MG in all reality, he just likes his beer :shrug:

Why did you post this. I forgot all about this. Lol. My game sense is too bad to be MG. But yeah I play drunk and don't give a poo poo about rank so that's why I'm gn1. Also I'd rather goonman so Spiros can yell at me to get on site 3 times and me not understand why.

Honestly I didn't understand. I'm sorry. I'm trying to get better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
spiros will be the next intervention, we need him to stop playing bad video games