Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
He also blamed all the crazy stuff he said previously that got him canned and relegated to his fiefdom was the result of some disease he had, which means all the crazy stuff he says now is SUPER SERIOUS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

I'm pretty convinced Glenn Beck started out adapting his shock jock shtick for the right wing but went crazy somewhere along the line a la L. Ron Hubbard.

Didn't he also hire some "mental chiropractor" to treat what's most likely bipolar?

Beck's brain has holes in it due to a history of abusing alcohol, drugs, and faith. So most likely, yeah.

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

I Woke up today and screamed "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" at the top of my lungs

As I walked outside I took a deep breath of crisp, clean spring air.

It smelled like freedom, it smelled like a TRUMP Presidency.

TRUMP 2016

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

AhhYes posted:

The real question is, assuming he abolished the IRS, where in the hell would you send that stupid postcard and who would read it?

Better question: how could you prove your dependents? There's a reason why that exists on the 1040, and that is to prove they exist. Using old Cruz's sad attempt at logic, I could claim I had enough kids to qualify for a tax credit just enough to cover my burden, and mail in the postcard.

Also: SSNs on a postcard? Nice security there, Skinsuit Goblin.

Because when I think Grateful Dead concert, I think TRUMP!

Also, the gray wash really shows off his lovely combover.

mannerup posted:

lmao i just checked out stopthesteal.org and

Bush-Cruz-Rubio-Romney-Ryan-McConnell? So they're basically saying 'those losers who hosed up and got the black guy elected, and the fuckers who aren't doing their job by putting someone on the Supreme Court.' Trump doesn't want the presidency, he wants the entire party. Ambitious. Not sad!

Chokes McGee posted:

"Trump's finished for sure this time" says Reince Priebus, nervously tugging on his collar googling frantically on how to make a slipknot

Do It Once Right posted:

The Ohio National Guard will be mobilized. That is certain to go very well for the convention, protesters, and the city of Cleveland.

Given how much the Republicans love war, why not bring it to Middle America? gently caress, and to think if I had the money and time I could go there and film my spiritual sequel to Medium Cool!!

Thump! posted:

You better BUCKLE UP...... for KENT STATE PART 2!!!

Megyn Kelly bending at the body of Ted Cruz, the word "SAD!" hastily photoshopped as a title at the bottom...

FuzzySkinner posted:

The tweets in response to this are great.

Goddamn even republican voters consider this poo poo insane.

Also, the Earned Income Credit is still on there! Isn't that a hand-out to the poor?

Frank Starman posted:

I looked forward to the eventual "stabbed-in-the-back" myth that will arise in Republican circles after Trump gets gazumped at the convention. It will poison the party for a generation.

Eh, it'll reduce some people, but Republicans' have awful memories in general. Some of them will bitch and whine, pull the lever, and go home to bitch and whine some more. It's Romneyitis.

Oh please let Texas go blue for this. That would be PERFECT. Also, if the Democratic Nominee grabbed the states that Obama did in 2012, this could mean that by winning Texas and Georgia, they could win the election before we even get to the Pacific/Mountain time zone. That's how bad Trump is.

I should ask for the day after Election Day off if Trump is the Republican nominee or runs third-party, for it will be a bloodbath.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Immortan posted:

I heard Beck was 'fasting' for the country a few weeks ago or something. Even Levin isn't that crazy.

Don't go nuts over 'fasting.'
For a Mormon, it can mean nothing but water and crackers from sun up to sundown, and then no dietary restrictions after that.

Also, Glenn Beck is an ample man and a crazy liar, so he probably isn't fasting anyway.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Fasting is absolutely the least crazy bullet point on Glenn Beck during this primary. He's been telling his audience that he's getting messages from G-d saying that his audience is going to save America by electing Cruz.

I almost forgot when he said Cruz is the literal reincarnation of George Washington.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Immortan posted:

I almost forgot when he said Cruz is the literal reincarnation of George Washington.

barf

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
It's going to be great when Cruz's kids grow up to be marxist enthusiasts.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

He also blamed all the crazy stuff he said previously that got him canned and relegated to his fiefdom was the result of some disease he had, which means all the crazy stuff he says now is SUPER SERIOUS.

Adrenal fatiuge makes me call someone on air to make fun of their wife having a miscarriage

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

TheTatteredKing posted:

Adrenal fatiuge makes me call someone on air to make fun of their wife having a miscarriage

It's cool man. A chiropractor treated him and Sedona Holistic Health & Spirit Institute doesn't hand out diplomas to just anyone

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Intel&Sebastian posted:

its hiv

like charlie sheen.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

No Mans Land posted:

All of my posts are accurate in some way or another.

He will.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

holy hell, fishmech made me laugh out loud

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/720278889562562560

:ohdear:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Shortest Path posted:

Levin at least has principles that he sticks to, as horrendously misguided and/or deliberately lovely they are.

Is this sarcasm? I often can't tell in this thread. I've listened to Levin programs where he expresses diametrically opposed opinions within a one hour period. I've heard him express an opinion and then immediately turn around and tell one of his Levinite callers that they were idiots for repeating the same opinion. Rush and Hannity are far more principled than this opportunistic assclown.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

mark levin said he was smarter than frywad, and then in the same episode he's asking frywad for help with his problems. that man has no principles

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/CassieSpodak/status/720338854566367232

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hahahahha

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
MAKE ANERICA REAT AGAIN!

quote:

I am Carl Mischka, raising funds to serve as a TRUMP delegate at the RNC Convention in Cleveland this July. A lifelong Republican I was a Republican Eagle ($16K donation) in 2001. Semi-retired I serve as Chairman of the Craven County, NC Republican Party, spending over 20 volunteer hours per week "herding cats" working with a marvelous group of volunteers.

A Trump supporter from the beginning I firmly believe he is the only candidate who has the will to make the necessary changes in DC while having the ability to beat Clinton, Sanders or Biden in November.

Involved in advertising and marketing all my life I believe I can help deliver other delegates to Donald Trump in July. North Carolina went 40.25% for Trump Craven County delivered 44.69% to Mr. Trump.

Please donate what you can, my social security income can't handle this and I believe I can be an outstanding Trump delegate. I intend to provide my donors a full post-Convention accounting with any surplus going back to my local GOP Party to benefit local and county candidates. I will also tweet and do FB posts on the experience to allow you to be there vicariously through me.

This is the year we need major changes in our government , please join with me to Take America Back by electing Donald Trump President. Thank you. God Bless America.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Because when I think Grateful Dead concert, I think TRUMP!

Also, the gray wash really shows off his lovely combover.

I'm willing to believe that graphic design was done personally by Roger Stone.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Zelder posted:

holy hell, fishmech made me laugh out loud

Nml denied the holocaust?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

in his wistful youth, he tried it, in the way some people would dabble in marijuana

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Since The Onion has turned out to be prophecy this year, maybe we can get them to put something up about the gods smiting Harry Enten?

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

2016 Republican Primary: help restore the Anerica I grew up in

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Immortan posted:

he also declared Trump and Clinton to be Gog and Magog

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Now this is the viral content that millenial voters go wild for.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/720341012015505408

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Pfft lol what

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

zoux posted:

shot from the back because from the front you can literally see the wind tearing cruz's skinsuit to shreds

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

zoux posted:

Goddamnit Ted the sign clearly says to keep your loving hands down you piece of poo poo

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Daniel Bryan posted:

Goddamnit Ted the sign clearly shows to keep your loving hands down you piece of poo poo

Trying to get back his anti-establishment cred.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/720338838963400705

Frisk them for suicide bombs.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Uh...

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

zoux posted:

I too wear a suit on roller coasters. Ted Cruz is just like me!

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Zelder posted:

shot from the back because from the front you can literally see the wind tearing cruz's skinsuit to shreds

Still a bold move because from the back you might be able to see the zipper.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Did Ted pretty much give up on New York? Because I'm pretty sure that roller coaster is in PA.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Daniel Bryan posted:

Did Ted pretty much give up on New York? Because I'm pretty sure that roller coaster is in PA.

I'm sure he and his campaign know he's going to get schlonged in NY.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

squidgee posted:

I too wear a suit on roller coasters. Ted Cruz is just like me!

Hey, the full body skinsuit is being hosed down.. This is the spare mask and hands that really look fake.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

smg77 posted:

I'm sure he and his campaign know he's going to get schlonged in NY.

:sad:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The goal in NY was to just bleed enough votes to prevent 50 on Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Is any republican primary voter going to have a single moment of clarity and wonder why their candidates are claiming to have special knowledge of where terrorists are congregating(or crossing the Canadian border at certain locations, thank you Ben Carson), yet those same candidates are holding that information hostage until after they are elected president?

• Locked thread