Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sorry Rurea, we're full.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I didnt bother to count how many people signed up ahead of me anyway. no worries

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

I've recently started playing Sims 4, which is a little different from Sims 3. I think I have enough of a handle on the game now to make a large mafia person household. I will be leaving this one entirely up to chance, giving absolutely no direction whatsoever. I'll also be making the house a deathtrap rather than the more traditional one where everyone gets their own nice room.

I have room for 8 people. If you would like to be simulated and left to die a horrible, horrible death, please quote this post and tell me the following things:

1) What gender would you like to be?
2) What is your favourite colour?
3) What is your sim's goal in life?

Male
Green
To cackle maniacally while tipping over my neighbors trash can and then sneaking away like a cartoon villain.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Damnit, I always miss everything

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

Sorry Rurea, we're full.

nevermind

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

who the gently caress has orange as their favorite color :colbert:

my favorite color is orange gently caress you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kumbamontu posted:

my favorite color is orange gently caress you

til there are people who actually enjoy the color orange.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Orange was definitely in 2 years ago.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
my two favorite colors are orange & blue so that's why I went to UF

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kumbamontu posted:

my two favorite colors are orange & blue so that's why I went to UF

i too love action movies

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Alright, I have made the people. The house will have to wait, since that took a while, but I am happy with this hodgepodge of people I've made.

Okay so first we have CC "It's just a prank bro" Keane whose desire in life is to be chief of mischief. He's a goofball, childish, and a bro. He also has some insanely square shoulders that make me laugh a lot.

Next is Podima, whose appearance came out with this bright red long hair, so I basically decided to make him the devil. His goal in life is to be a master criminal. He's evil, perfectionist, and self-assured.

Then we have KB who I kinda went in two directions with. There's no live forever option, but there is a successful lineage option so his goal is to live on through the successful upbringing of children. That said, there was this sweet wizard/necromancer outfit in case this whole family thing doesn't work out and he wants to find some sort of spell of immortality. He's romantic, good, and family oriented.

Next up is Madman, who also wants to be a master criminal, but is taking a different approach. The RNG on the appearance gave me bright red hair and goatee again (which is super weird), but the body was essentially The Hulk, so I went with it. He had blue skin, but I changed it to green. He's hot-headed, active, and ambitious.

Kashuno wanted to be God, which is kinda hard. I made her a Renaissance Sim, who wants to basically be great at everything. She creative, genius, and good.

Bottleknight is gonna be an astronaut, so to help him out on that I made him a nerd, which helps you learn a bunch of things quickly. He's a genius, bookwork, and ambitious. He also has some seriously killer muttonchops. However, they will mostly be hidden because he happened to pick orange and there is an x-wing pilot suit that is both orange and for an astronaut! It's too perfect.

Now we have Max, who wants to be a party animal, because you have to pick at least a little bit of a goal in life. However, she is lazy, clumsy, and a slob. She has some nice pink braids though, which must take all of her effort to keep nice because otherwise she wears sweaters and sweatpants all the time.

Finally we have Infinitum whose goal is to be a bodybuilder, but we'll see if we can get him into wrestling. There is, as luck would have it, a luchador mask he will be wearing all the time, so his randomized facial features don't make too much of a difference (although he came out as bald with a unibrow). Strangely though, despite there being a mask, there's no outfit to go with it, so his clothes are the most boring clothes I could find. He's active, self-assured, and insane.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
drat i'm always just too late to be a sim whenever someone asks for volunteers for these things.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
#SWAG

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

My sim resembles me perfectly.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

LUCHA

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

If you're a grown-up and you still have a favorite color then you're a huge loser.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Peta posted:

If you're a grown-up and you still have a favorite color then you're a huge loser.

hi peter how are you

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Peta posted:

Look at this fuckin nerd without a favourite colour.

Wow what a nerd.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Peta posted:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Peta posted:

my favorite color is peta purple

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
peta peta punkin eata

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nice!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
When I said green was my favorite color, I didn't mean for my skin.

It's going to be really hard to be a master criminal when I can be ID'd so easily.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

hahaha, awesome

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
oh my god, my character is perfect.

thank you asiina.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TMMadman posted:

When I said green was my favorite color, I didn't mean for my skin.

It's going to be really hard to be a master criminal when I can be ID'd so easily.

Become my tag team partner.

Wrestle by day.
Burgle by night.

Team Green Machine.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Pretty sure a master criminal would just manage money and skim off the top.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

cckeane or BK can you take up rapping as a hobby in honor of my aborted character ty

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Quote this post and I'll tell you which banned customer from some london bar you are

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you which banned customer from some london bar you are

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Oh man, someone just spent $5 on me because I insisted that an arrogant insulting D&D poster has probably never kissed a girl.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I'm great Kumba hope all is well with u

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm pretty good spooky jay leno

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Peta posted:

Oh man, someone just spent $5 on me because I insisted that an arrogant insulting D&D poster has probably never kissed a girl.

how many girls have you kiss?

i kiss a picture of boo from mario once i am not sure if boo is a boy or a girl

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I think it's actually :10bux: for red text

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

C'mon Danny Partridge....

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Whatever, I'm just gonna change it back because I'm not poor.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Peta posted:

Lmao

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just had a great date with a girl from work that lasted 5 hours and involved embarrassing Street Fighter losses, some incredibly deep conversations, pork schnitzel and making plans to go bowling.

And she's not even gay! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i wish boo was real