Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i did, infact

Eonwe posted:

change the thread title to Dork Souls III

because of how many dorks are playing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Red Crown posted:

Bit late to this party, but I'm a big believer in worcheshire sauce for ground beef related meals. Better than steak sauce IMO.

Your Worcestershire sauce tip is pro, it goes in pretty much every recipe with ground beef that I cook. Steak sauce is for covering up bad cooking, like the shoe leather my grandma used to serve as steaks because she was afraid we'd get e-coli if there was a single speck of pink

Altran
Mar 20, 2013
what happened to the iconic goon fofofofo local spam? when did goons become good mannered in local?

test and horde today was more like the goons i fought pre 2010, they just fills local.

we are not only getting rolled over in actual fight, propaganda, and local, ffs, fofofo

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Altran posted:

what happened to the iconic goon fofofofo local spam? when did goons become good mannered in local?

test and horde today was more like the goons i fought pre 2010, they just fills local.

we are not only getting rolled over in actual fight, propaganda, and local, ffs, fofofo

we just did one killing a pl bait tank carrier, but it was pretty pathetic only like 10 people

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Wrong thread :getout:

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

Mnoba posted:

we just did one killing a pl bait tank carrier, but it was pretty pathetic only like 10 people

i think that was the true goon spirit, i don't know how to describe it, sadly it's gone

Tusen Takk posted:

Wrong thread :getout:

mate, calm your tits, i am not bitterly discussing about the war, but being nostalgic of the old times and how things has changed

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I'm sorry, I had a moment of unchillness

Namaste, friend

Actually this thread should be moved to BYOB

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Tusen Takk posted:

Namaste, friend

gently caress you

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

gently caress you

Reported for unchill.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
suggesting things be banished to the yob is way worse

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Tusen Takk posted:

Namaste, friend

Reported for unchill

There, I evened things out.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
I'm gay

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

drat that's some nice regex there.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

same

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

:same:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Altran posted:

Horde trash talking in local leaves much to be desired sadly.

I will say though DJ Leadboys drawings of the various Horde victory moments (Pillow Fort, Winterhaus, Monday Incursion, & Fade Falls) all remind me of the old GSF drawings that got me interested in the game way back. They're the only propaganda I've seen for this war that I actually like or thing is passable.

Times change though, and it doesn't seem like the guys who did that stuff for GSF are around anymore.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Apr 13, 2016

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Unfunny Poster posted:

I will say though DJ Leadboys drawings of the various Horde victory moments (Pillow Fort, Winterhaus, Monday Incursion, & Fade Falls) all remind me of the old GSF drawings that got me interested in the game way back. They're the only propaganda I've seen for this war that I actually like or thing is passable.

Times change though, and it doesn't seem like the guys who did that stuff for GSF are around anymore.

Stahlregen did a poster for karmafleet this week and it stood out immediately as massively better than anything put out so far by either side.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I thought this was one of the funniest posters PL ever put out, when they were camping every BRAVE station with TFIs

e: I just noticed the nomen spears

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Endie posted:

Stahlregen did a poster for karmafleet this week and it stood out immediately as massively better than anything put out so far by either side.

Do you have a link?

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Unfunny Poster posted:

I've been a fan of these too, although Stahl's was a glorious comeback.

rip all the good arters

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Jazzzzz posted:

Your Worcestershire sauce tip is pro, it goes in pretty much every recipe with ground beef that I cook. Steak sauce is for covering up bad cooking, like the shoe leather my grandma used to serve as steaks because she was afraid we'd get e-coli if there was a single speck of pink

+1 for the Worcestershire. It's much like a damage control; you may have other reasonable choices but you won't go far wrong with it.

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

so chill people who is still playing ?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Systematic posted:

Do you have a link?

tried to make it smaller but failed. Sorry

Oodles fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Apr 13, 2016

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Denis posted:

I'm just here to tell you about my lord and saviour

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Denis posted:

Welcome friend

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Red Crown posted:

Bit late to this party, but I'm a big believer in worcheshire sauce for ground beef related meals. Better than steak sauce IMO.

I endorse this product and/or service. I have not played this game in years, but I have regularly cooked beef since and often combined with wosterchestershire sauce. I remember flying in your fleets red crown. Gone but not forgotten. Good times were had.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

red crown it's important that you know that emote-fu lives

somnolence
Sep 29, 2011

Denis posted:

I'm considering rolling a character to gently caress around in space again. I lost my account info for my old character unfortunately.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I am enjoying the absolute heck out of my trial and I think I will get at least one month!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

VideoGames posted:

I am enjoying the absolute heck out of my trial and I think I will get at least one month!

You can use your ingame interstellar kredits (isk) to buy gametime. Look at "PLEX" on the market.

Only buy it in the Jita 4-4 station and never ever undock with it, you dont need to it can be activated from the assets tab.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Accidentally getting you to start eve has been the only good thing to come from this war.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Don't buy plex when you're new. It's a trap and you'll just be grinding ISK to be able to grind more for free.

Unless you've been gifted a poo poo load of ISK or something.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Khablam posted:

Don't buy plex when you're new. It's a trap and you'll just be grinding ISK to be able to grind more for free.

Unless you've been gifted a poo poo load of ISK or something.

he has like 1+ billion from the thread

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I really have been gifted an absolute ton of ISK. It's really made my heart warm with all the kindness shown my way!

And I too am glad the war got me to try the game. I wanted to understand the reports better and get what was going on. Now I understand and now I know which reports for the thread have substance and which do not. It's been a wonderful week!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

VideoGames posted:

I really have been gifted an absolute ton of ISK. It's really made my heart warm with all the kindness shown my way!

And I too am glad the war got me to try the game. I wanted to understand the reports better and get what was going on. Now I understand and now I know which reports for the thread have substance and which do not. It's been a wonderful week!

Now get fau to play dota :haw:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Anyone got a link to the blops bs changes Re: reducing fatigue?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Now get fau to play dota :haw:

absolutely not

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

absolutely not

look if vg can play one terrible game, fau can take one for the team and play another

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://i.imgur.com/ZPMYSBC.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
don't play dota

• Locked thread