Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Takoluka posted:

it's okay, the unaltered cards are coming to the steam version
Now when you feel creepy you can be adequately rewarded for your efforts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i preordered the time game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just did a fairly detailed combing through of the cover and discovered a HUGE detail that could be foreshadowing some major events - there appear to be nine characters in the game (very powerful number)

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Saoshyant posted:

A videogame.
I love that art style and hope they carry it on ingame. Also for some reason the center dude makes me think "Atlas Shrugged".

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Mithaldu posted:

I love that art style and hope they carry it on ingame. Also for some reason the center dude makes me think "Atlas Shrugged".

I think some people got mad at that art style when the first art of the game came out because it's not anime enough

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

I think some people got mad at that art style when the first art of the game came out because it's not anime enough

There are some people who don't deserve to use electric machines.

Also, the girl on the left reminded me of Phido, and it turns out it is her and she has a new Persona-ish look:

VLR: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ninehourspersonsdoors/images/6/6d/PhiOfficialArt.png/revision/latest?cb=20150121141456

TD: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/ninehourspersonsdoors/images/3/34/Phiztd.png/revision/latest?cb=20160317184800

(Would post as images, but imgur is erroring out all over the place.)

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I keep seeing the kid in a horse mask as Emil for some reason.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

MotU posted:

thats me on the lower left trying to figure out who's the best girl
It's Phi.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Help Im Alive posted:

Anime is good, but otoh so is the art for ZTD.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zero Time Dilemma is anime because it's animation from Japan.

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg

Mithaldu posted:

I really like it but dunno how much we'll see of it in-game. VLR was mostly the 3D models and the 3D looks even better this time around.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
http://tweakers.net/nieuws/110291/sony-playstation-vita-is-niet-meer-te-koop-in-nederland.html

More Vita discontinuation news. Netherlands stores listing Vita as end-of-life

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

In Training posted:

Zero Time Dilemma is anime because it's animation from Japan.

actually, it's anime if I like it

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Is the XCOM port any good?

sorry for making GBS threads up the thread with a non-anime post

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

POLICE CAR AUCTION posted:

Some minor optimization issues, but it's great.

gently caress YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Judge for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhWwZ0z-ilw

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Dehry posted:

http://tweakers.net/nieuws/110291/sony-playstation-vita-is-niet-meer-te-koop-in-nederland.html

More Vita discontinuation news. Netherlands stores listing Vita as end-of-life

it's gonna be cool when i have to buy ZTD for the 3DS bc no stores will carry vita games

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

RanKizama posted:

Now when you feel creepy you can be adequately rewarded for your efforts?

If you feel that's a reward, then you're probably on at least one list and probably shouldn't download the game on Steam.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

Some minor optimization issues, but it's great.

gently caress YOU

How does it stand up next to the iOS version?

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
The frame-rate looked really chunky during the gameplay sequence in the video and seemed to hitch a lot, is that common or was that just a bad map?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Dodoman posted:

The frame-rate looked really chunky during the gameplay sequence in the video and seemed to hitch a lot, is that common or was that just a bad map?

its common yeah

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
Guess I'll wait for a steep sale then :effort:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

XCOM wasn't made in a great engine to begin with. To port that to the Vita with good performance would practically mean reverting to X-COM graphics. IMO they should've just done that. :v:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Now I want open x-com on vita.

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
Recently bough a Vita, but I don't like anime games like many of you. Already bought Hotline Miami 1 & 2, Super Meat Boy and Bastion. What other games should I buy? Risk of Rain from a page back looks great.

Any other good non-anime Vita games? Don't matter if they're crossbuy (got a PS4 already).

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

perhaps i can interest you in persona 4 golden

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

person-

Super No Vacancy posted:

perhaps i can interest you in persona 4 golden

gently caress!!

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Gusano posted:

Recently bough a Vita, but I don't like anime games like many of you. Already bought Hotline Miami 1 & 2, Super Meat Boy and Bastion. What other games should I buy? Risk of Rain from a page back looks great.

Any other good non-anime Vita games? Don't matter if they're crossbuy (got a PS4 already).

Gravity rush is cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gusano posted:

MGS HD collection

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Gusano posted:

Lumines

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
God of War collection

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
Thanks for all your great suggestions guys. Nuclear Throne is another game that looks pretty fun.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Jak or sly Cooper or whatever

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Gusano posted:

EDF, either of them.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Gusano posted:

Buying a Vita and not wanting to delve into a slew of anime games? You've made a weird purchasing decision.

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
Wanted a handheld console for job reasons, but I just can't get to like animes, like, ever in my life. Is Persona 4 worth the buy having said that? Is it really THAT GOOD? I'm open minded tho.

(Thanks to the guy who recommended Gravity Rush. Having a blast waving the Vita around).

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Gravity Rush is anime dude

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Gusano posted:

Wanted a handheld console for job reasons, but I just can't get to like animes, like, ever in my life. Is Persona 4 worth the buy having said that? Is it really THAT GOOD? I'm open minded tho.

(Thanks to the guy who recommended Gravity Rush. Having a blast waving the Vita around).

Uh, Gravity Rush is anime :confused: Que "what is anime" derailment now :devil:

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
Haha I think I should've said, j-rpg. Sorry for the confusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

lo que es anime :ese:

(you're looking for "cue," maybe queue is regional? :eng101:)