Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Must've been a nice apartment if it had space for 100 loving cans of soup.

Also, Ted got married the same year McNabb started doing chunky soup commercials, so I take that as a sign Ted will never win the big prize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

sharkbomb posted:

I like the idea of banning anyway that posts between 1am and 5am. Sorry to all of you Australians, but you're sharing the internet with garbage posters like NML.

Shut it down until we figure out what's going on.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/720600846921252864

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/720568901684305920

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJnXbYBpAWk
Tell me about Ted's famous Chunky Soup.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

More

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

a little bit, yes.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
You know they workedshopped the soup discussion:

Staffer: OK, everyone thinks Ted is a creepy rear end in a top hat, we need something to humanize your relationship. You know, almost everyone has trouble when they move in together, it’s hard to find a happy medium between personal style, habits, money, do you have any funny stories about when you guys got your first apartment together?

Heidi: Oh my do I ever, decorating our bedroom was a so funny, see I was at Macy’s looking at throw pillows and I took some photos with my phone to show Ted when I got home, anyways, by the time I got home he had set up a bookcase to display his 300 severed doll heads, that just wasn’t going to work, it took a long conversation but we got it down to 30 of his favorite heads.

Staffer: Oh dear, I don’t think that story is going to work, do you have anything else?

Heidi: Oh, huh, he bought a bunch of soup.

Staffer: Like how much?

Heidi: 100 cans. 100 cans of soup. Chunky Soup.

Staffer: Like to eat?

Heidi: Yes of course silly, what else did you think he was going to do with it.

Staffer: You are sure, 100 cans of soup to eat.

Heidi: Yes, why?

Staffer: Nevermind. OK, do you have anything else, maybe like he kept leaving the toilet seat up?

Heidi: No, everything else was perfectly normal and human like. Oh, there was that one thing he did with the cat. *makes a sad face and shudders*

Staffer: OK, we are going with the soup, I don’t need to know more.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Apr 14, 2016

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
Buy the Soup, Heidi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Ted Cruz heard "soup is good food" and bought a ton of cans hoping that some of them might contain homeless people

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Ted Cruz creating a mesa out of soup cans in his kitchen.

"Damnit Heidi, I know this! I know what this is! This means something. This is important..."

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Why wasn't the rest of the interview about soup? I have tons of soup-related questions now. Was it all the same kind? Does he prefer cream or broth based soup? Did he not buy any crackers or bread? How long did it take him to move all that soup and did he have to double bag it? Was there a sale or something? Does he eat soup every day for lunch still? Do his daughters like soup? Do they have soup with big family dinners like Thanksgiving? Oh, I've got more.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I loving hate soup, but I think Americans should have the right to responsibly own and make their own soup. Having said that, anyone who buys 100 cans of soup at once is clearly planning something and should be reported to the authorities immediately.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

What I'm picking up here is that Cruz subsists on a diet of Campbell's Chunky soup.

He seems to be the consistency of Campbell's Chunky soup. Put some in a bag, you'll see.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

imagine ted cruz eating soup

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Ted "Soup" Cruz

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Mr. Pumroy posted:

ingestion is driven by a pump in the marginal tube located in the proboscis

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

Mr. Pumroy posted:

out of the hollowed out skull cavity of one of his victims

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Of course he needs that much soup. How else can he keep the people alive whose souls he consists on?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Ted Soups

See how much better this thread is without NML?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Hunt11 posted:

Of course he needs that much soup. How else can he keep the people alive whose souls he consists on?

mouth to mouth transfers of weird booger things

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dannik_Jerriko

Replace all instances of the character name "Dannik Jerriko" with "Ted Cruz".

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
"Soupy Ted"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dannik_Jerriko

Replace all instances of the character name "Dannik Jerriko" with "Ted Cruz".

Are there any background characters in Star Wars who were just regular guys

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"Lyin' Ted Cruz is so weak, he can only absorb nutrients in liquid form! Not me. Not me folks. I want my food as solid as possible. I wanna really chew it. Well done steak, no soups. No soups. I would never eat soup in the White House."

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Ted Soups

See how much better this thread is without NML?

Contrary voices are the only thing that make this thread worth reading and every time the mods restore it to complete GOP hate circle jerk it's really tedious waiting for somebody to show up and deny the holocaust or talk about how great a giant wall on the mexican border is gonna be. You people are weak

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

blue squares posted:

Are there any background characters in Star Wars who were just regular guys

Like two.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

"Lyin' Ted Cruz is so weak, he can only absorb nutrients in liquid form! Not me. Not me folks. I want my food as solid as possible. I wanna really chew it. Well done steak, no soups. No soups. I would never eat soup in the White House."

I am now concerned he will say this verbatim.

Edit: although the first sentence is a bit too high reading level to be a Trump line (seriously, I love the Trump Vocabulary)

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

"I could bite through steel with these jaws. Just the best jaws, the best. Doctors have told me it really is just incredible. Terrorists come after me in office, I can bite through their leather jackets and get to the jugular. Really get in there and win. Thats where the blood is. Not Ted though. Ted couldn't chew through anything. Thats why he keeps talking about my Trump steaks. He can't chew em! He's weak. A mess. Ted's mouth is only good for one thing" *makes sucking sounds, laughs* "Thats all he's got, but its got him pretty far though, right? Thats how most politicians get by! But not this year! We are gonna chew our way all the way to the big win! No soup for Ted!"

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
hooo-mans like food correct

I should acquire some of this "food" and consume it but in a way that does not interfere with my Mission on this planet

ah, food packed in metal cylinders, this is to my liking and will help me blend in

Fellow Hoo-Man, have you seen the Earth Film "Ghostbusters" ha ha ha I could not contain my involuntary expulsions of air while viewing it

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Who's to say it's even soup? The brain parasite Ted put in her brain might just make her see that instead of a freezer filled with chopped up hookers.

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.
Cruz does resemble the Cup of Soup guy...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Honestly if Ted said that he had a plan to build more roller coasters he might get my vote

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Daniel Bryan posted:

Honestly if Ted said that he had a plan to build more roller coasters he might get my vote

Each state gets a roller coaster but they're all soup themed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/emmaroller/status/720639954779373568

:smugdon:

• Locked thread