Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Doesn't removing roles remove titles too? Kismeteer still has a title on evegate so I'm going to assume he is trolling everyone. https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Kismeteer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
and holy poo poo that Danikov / cz article. please tell me that's us feeding the hate machine intentionally

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Doesn't removing roles remove titles too? Kismeteer still has a title on evegate so I'm going to assume he is trolling everyone. https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Kismeteer

no

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
that poo poo is just weak and I could write just as many words about why it's bad

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

Eonwe posted:

my thoughts

mittani, you should calm down, freaking out over a bee drawing only probably made this whole war turn against you harder

my coworker who doesnt even play eve, just follows it, was laughing about how dumb the whole situation sounded

That's like the history of Eve. Everyone thinks "It's just internet spaceships" and then goes on to go full retard as if it was all important (I'm guilty as well).

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Removing roles only removes the titles assigned by role, not the random titles people oft give themselves.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I asked and got an answer short of what kismet actually did, but including what caused him to do it so I'm mostly satisfied

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Eonwe posted:

my thoughts

mittani, you should calm down, freaking out over a bee drawing only probably made this whole war turn against you harder

my coworker who doesnt even play eve, just follows it, was laughing about how dumb the whole situation sounded

that's because he's eating the propaganda. If he likes it he should try EVE and join TEST. should clear the laughter situation right up

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

goninzo posted:

For good reason. Leaking is goonfucking, even if you're mad at someone.

What did you do Kismeteer :ohdear:

edit: oops, 3 pages since I last posted

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Apr 14, 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

my thoughts

Mittani on the background - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GadTfGFvU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ChickenWing posted:

according to atrum he hosed goons and that's all us plebs need to know

it's important that i do the asking because i get closer to the truth :v:

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

I asked and got an answer short of what kismet actually did, but including what caused him to do it so I'm mostly satisfied

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kekeke! posted:

Yes that's because the master plan response to this ridiculous attempt to monetize our spaceship alliance is to further hoover up as many pubbies as possible into a "mega alliance."

you can't operate in sov null without doing this in the age of Aeigus sov.

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

Rhymenoserous posted:

Are we still going to call ourselves "The Imperium" when we're all that's left? Because that's dumb.

Our leader should have gone with the public opinion and named the thing Checkbox Coaltion.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Good afternoon thread, I just caught up.

Wowzers, I have been just about following the various acronyms and alliance issues/war stuff (and frankly I'm surprised how much more its making sense than my post all those days ago asking for clarifications) but you'll be happy to know that despite mounting tensions in the thread there was only one silly report:

Come on now, we all like pictures of animals to simmer our battles! Can we agree that in game we are having troubles and so forth but it really doesn't need to be as unchill in this thread as it has been getting. I do give the leeway because you've got ten years of shifting alliances, allegiances, and territory but I would think we can still laugh more here while taking potshots.

In other news, all my skills I set last night should now have completed! I'm excited to log on!

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Super Sleuth Gumshoe Deadtear.

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
that danikov article though :vince:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I also moved all my poo poo out using Drifter holes and I long for the day I can finally convince people to actually use the drat things with me.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Actually I don't think anyone else in the game who holds sov has done the mega-alliance thing yet, and they still hold sov. The trick is not to be bad at space game.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

VideoGames posted:

Wowzers, I have been just about following the various acronyms and alliance issues/war stuff (and frankly I'm surprised how much more its making sense than my post all those days ago asking for clarifications) but you'll be happy to know that despite mounting tensions in the thread there was only one silly report:

Come on now, we all like pictures of animals to simmer our battles! Can we agree that in game we are having troubles and so forth but it really doesn't need to be as unchill in this thread as it has been getting. I do give the leeway because you've got ten years of shifting alliances, allegiances, and territory but I would think we can still laugh more here while taking potshots.

In other news, all my skills I set last night should now have completed! I'm excited to log on!

that dude is mad because he's an Other Team Guy roleplaying a bitter Our Team Guy and I wasn't giving him anything he could do, that or he has actual brain problems irl and if so I'm sorry dude please get help

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

gosh if only there was any way I could derive satisfaction from that :saddowns:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
that danikov article is a bunch of drama talking points and accusations strung together in what looks like an article. If you like it that means you will enjoy Montel Jordan and Dr Phil

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/verite/influence.png

please note all of sov null that isn't the northwest

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Actually I don't think anyone else in the game who holds sov has done the mega-alliance thing yet, and they still hold sov. The trick is not to be bad at space game.

Because they don't get massive coalitions attacking them? Most of sov null is swiss cheese ghetto's now anyway. The only other super power that holds space is Stainwagon.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

VideoGames posted:

This thread needs more of your space travels before it's subjected to a 3 to 4 page TMC post on the questionable activites of a goonfucker full of random 40k references and "hellwar" nonsense.

Venom Snake posted:

Most of sov null is swiss cheese ghetto's now anyway.

This is good for the game though.

Coalitions shouldn't be able to hold 5-6 regions of space.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Puskarich posted:

Friendly reminder that Groon is Greater, and we've already welcomed a fair number of hole squad refugees. Mostly OG groons, but some first timers too!

Couldn't have picked a better time to revive the juggernot :smug:

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Between this being the busiest time of year for me, having a six month old, and being an adult I miss playing Eve Online: A Bad Game for Terrible People. I wish I could monitor this thread more and check the GSF forums more often and chat on Jabber but I get like 30 minutes a day to dick around on the internet so I have to live vicariously through you guys.

mpaarating posted:

Hey Jokine are you going to Dark Lord Day this year?

April Fool
Apr 1, 2016

Good diplomacy maybe.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Not empty quoting.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Daruna posted:

"Not holy, nor Goon, nor an Empire" - Elise "Voltaire" Randolph

Deftly referenced.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

mpaarating posted:

people inexplicably like me, and tell me stuff (in open channels where i ask them)

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Huge_Midget posted:

Between this being the busiest time of year for me, having a six month old, and being an adult I miss playing Eve Online: A Bad Game for Terrible People. I wish I could monitor this thread more and check the GSF forums more often and chat on Jabber but I get like 30 minutes a day to dick around on the internet so I have to live vicariously through you guys.

Hey Jokine are you going to Dark Lord Day this year?

Nah, Its gotten so wild there and Indy has so many rad breweries now that its hard to justify the $250 on it.

Plus I still have a 7 year vertical of DL that I need to drink. :rip:

You going?

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

:sun:

Groon is the best, has schlampa finally come home?

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

people inexplicably like me, and tell me stuff (in open channels where i ask them)

I've never played any game except the posting game with you and its been pretty fun, I'll tell you all my secrets.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

VideoGames posted:

For future reference: Dadbuck, Dragonstalking, Daruna, Youtuber, jeffraider, avatarwin, kiresays, SperginMcbadposter, Unfunny Poster, Endie, Xolve, Kimsemus and TopGoon[555] are all in the enemy videogame guild and may make frivolous reports. Probably not Endie or Unfunny poster.

Goddamn theres a lot of you :10bux:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Orange Red Bull posted:

For future reference: Dadbuck, Dragonstalking, Daruna, Youtuber, jeffraider, avatarwin, kiresays, SperginMcbadposter, Unfunny Poster, Endie, Xolve, Kimsemus and TopGoon[555] are all in the enemy videogame guild and may make frivolous reports. Probably not Endie or Unfunny poster.

dude not everyone On The Other Side is an insane retard like the first 3 + youtuber on some days calm down

also most of those people post lots of places, except again those first three

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Zasze posted:

c

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Orange Red Bull posted:

and the rest of us wish we could be

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im completely unaffilliated

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

not once have I used an ignore or report feature because I'm not a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zasze posted:

all my hole squad space friends left to join it. I miss schlampa, bigbud, and gunjack.

who will threaten to blow up my triple t2 armor and double plate typhoon now?

• Locked thread