Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Epic High Five posted:

This guy is legit loving crazy. I hope those poor Supreme Court justices fare well at their appeals at the WORLD-COURT at THE HAUGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgcW6Hzn46w

Let's see, in the first two minutes (all I could stand to listen to once he got started on how his divorce broke his brain):
  • Claims to be a 92nd degree mason, 58 degrees higher than George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, who also punctuated their names the same way he does.
  • Broke the "math interface" on all 5,000 languages, unlocking the 2/3 of missing words in all languages of the world
  • Can write the same sentence forwards and backwards in any language with the same meaning.
  • Has invalidated every treaty ever written
Does this guy really talk for nine hours straight? Who would sit through that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rebel Blob posted:

Let's see, in the first two minutes (all I could stand to listen to once he got started on how his divorce broke his brain):
  • Claims to be a 92nd degree mason, 58 degrees higher than George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, who also punctuated their names the same way he does.
  • Broke the "math interface" on all 5,000 languages, unlocking the 2/3 of missing words in all languages of the world
  • Can write the same sentence forwards and backwards in any language with the same meaning.

Oh he does

I flipped to a random bit and got, "well the endorphin of the amino acid is the same one your brain uses for food, so"

word salad

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Rebel Blob posted:

Sounds like schizophrenia if I ever heard it (or schizoid personality disorder). I'm not listening to it if I don't have to to check if it sounds like some of the folks in the psych ward I've seen, but that summation points to it

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Young Freud posted:

Not really. The B-52 that crashed in Spain had it's nuclear weapons retrieved and the USS Scorpion and USS Thresher were nuclear-powered attack submarines, not ballistic submarines. The only boomers that have sunk were the Russians', the K-129 and the Kursk, and the Kursk's missiles were recovered by the Russians while Howard Hughes and the Glomar Explorer recovered some if not all of K-129.

There was one sub I remember reading about (russian I think?) that had a recovery mission go down only to find that some of the missile hatches had been pried open and the missiles were missing :ohdear:

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Xelkelvos posted:

Sounds like schizophrenia if I ever heard it (or schizoid personality disorder). I'm not listening to it if I don't have to to check if it sounds like some of the folks in the psych ward I've seen, but that summation points to it

That has absolutely nothing to do with schizoid personality disorder. You don't know what you are talking about.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

That has absolutely nothing to do with schizoid personality disorder. You don't know what you are talking about.

yeah, dude isn't a schizo

he's hosed up for sure, but my brother has schizophrenia and nothing about this guy is similar

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

yeah, dude isn't a schizo

he's hosed up for sure, but my brother has schizophrenia and nothing about this guy is similar

no he definitely has schizophrenia but probably not SPD. in my experience schizophrenia can manifest in a lot of different ways but one of the most common seems to be your brain's pattern matching amping up way too high until there's a ton of noise, so things that don't seem connected at all (like when he went on about how the world is a verb because adverb a-d-v whatever) suddenly have profound connections. let that simmer untreated since 1980 and you wind up with that guy.

source: i lived next to a guy like that for 2 years who was absolutely convinced that he was actually edward snowden and other fun things he would wake me up at 2 AM to tell me.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

otoh I have a friend currently who also has schizophrenia but it manifests as visual and auditory hallucinations that she's actually capable of telling aren't real most of the time, and while her brain certainly makes a bunch of paranoid connections it's not nearly to the point where she's certain aliens are reading her mind or anything, more that her friends don't actually like her they just want something (or that she's actually a terrible person and people only like her because she's manipulated them into liking her)

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Epic High Five posted:

~4 AS FOR "RICK" THE SECOND-HAND INFO IS ALL WRONG. I NEVER DID A CASE IN ARIZONA TO THIS DATE. I LIVE IN MILWAUKEE.
lmbo @ Rick

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

Phone posting late at night and couldn't be arsed to look up the PDs to verify if it was correct, apologies. :eng99:

It could be Schizotypal PD, maybe. But the symptoms do fit a significant portion of the diagnostic criterion for schizophrenia. It's only a matter of time before he hits a cop or something and gets declared Incompetent to Proceed to Court.

Xelkelvos has issued a correction as of 15:07 on Apr 14, 2016

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I got bipolar leaning towards mania from that guy, tbh

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Per web MD, I'm a sex addict due to my high intelligence and perfectionism. This is why the Jews control the world and I don't verb-adverb owe taxes.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Skipping around in that nine hours you can find some deep holes of insanity.
  • Doctors told him he was legally dead because they removed his adrenal glands when he was 25, since you can't be alive without adrenaline. Without his adrenal glands his body produced 60 times the normal amount of endorphin, which is "food" for neurons. His neurons and consequently his IQ, have been exponentially increasing ever since because of this "food" supply, going from an IQ of 140 to over 200.
  • In 1848 there was a prophecy that a white man would free the Hawaiian people. David Wynn Miller forced Bill Clinton into apologizing for stealing the Hawaiian Islands and proved that it was the US Post Office that captured the Hawaiian Islands. Because the federal government never paid docking fees for its Hawaiian buildings, it owes trillions of dollars to the Hawaiian People. Not to forget that the Hawaiians made David Wynn Miller their king.
  • Learned the coefficients of expansion for metals and was able to find "stable molecules" that allowed him to weld different metals together. A professor bets his "teaching license" that David Wynn Miller couldn't weld aluminum to steel, but Miller knew that if you kept both metals at exactly 702° the molecules of the weld would be stable. Miller proved this in front of all the faculty and staff of the metallurgy program at Milwaukee Technical College, the professor was forced to give his "teaching permit" to Miller who used it to teach at college for 3 years.
  • All cancer is killed by fever. So put cancer patients in a barometric pressure chamber at two atmospheres at a 16.8% oxygen level , keep them at 105°, use sodium pentothal to put them to sleep for 150 hours, and hook them up to IV drips and catheters for the duration. It is a 100% effective treatment for all forms of cancer, available at the Mayo clinic and discovered by examining the sweat lodges of Native Americans.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rebel Blob posted:

Skipping around in that nine hours you can find some deep holes of insanity.
  • Doctors told him he was legally dead because they removed his adrenal glands when he was 25, since you can't be alive without adrenaline. Without his adrenal glands his body produced 60 times the normal amount of endorphin, which is "food" for neurons. His neurons and consequently his IQ, have been exponentially increasing ever since because of this "food" supply, going from an IQ of 140 to over 200.
  • In 1848 there was a prophecy that a white man would free the Hawaiian people. David Wynn Miller forced Bill Clinton into apologizing for stealing the Hawaiian Islands and proved that it was the US Post Office that captured the Hawaiian Islands. Because the federal government never paid docking fees for its Hawaiian buildings, it owes trillions of dollars to the Hawaiian People. Not to forget that the Hawaiians made David Wynn Miller their king.
  • Learned the coefficients of expansion for metals and was able to find "stable molecules" that allowed him to weld different metals together. A professor bets his "teaching license" that David Wynn Miller couldn't weld aluminum to steel, but Miller knew that if you kept both metals at exactly 702° the molecules of the weld would be stable. Miller proved this in front of all the faculty and staff of the metallurgy program at Milwaukee Technical College, the professor was forced to give his "teaching permit" to Miller who used it to teach at college for 3 years.
  • All cancer is killed by fever. So put cancer patients in a barometric pressure chamber at two atmospheres at a 16.8% oxygen level , keep them at 105°, use sodium pentothal to put them to sleep for 150 hours, and hook them up to IV drips and catheters for the duration. It is a 100% effective treatment for all forms of cancer, available at the Mayo clinic and discovered by examining the sweat lodges of Native Americans.

So basically we should be scared of this Retarded Doc Savage. I love it when delusions are on the L. Ron Hubbard scale of insecurity. "I'm a legally dead Professor King who mastered metallurgy and cancer!"

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
hahah

https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status/720769892413100032

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Plan Z posted:

Quote this post to receive your SovCit militia name.

Quoting

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Santilli's lawyer is about to walk out too

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Tayter Swift posted:

Santilli's lawyer is about to walk out too

It's getting kind of sad now. These guys are too dumb or arrogant to realize their jabbering isn't actually law so they hit rock bottom just keep on digging.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Would their state-appointed defenders have managed to get them better deals? Are they just completely hosed now?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Would their state-appointed defenders have managed to get them better deals? Are they just completely hosed now?

You can only get a plea deal if the defendant is willing to admit they were in the wrong, lol.

Who knows if the feds will even be looking to make deals? I bet their cases are pretty solid, what the the militants constantly recording their own crimes.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Angela Christine posted:

Who knows if the feds will even be looking to make deals? I bet their cases are pretty solid, what the the militants constantly recording their own crimes.

I think you always look for the deal if you can - any trial is going to be a risk, no matter how solid the case. But that doesn't mean just any deal will do.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Regardless of plea deals, sovcit antics actually drive up people's sentences in trials vs compliant defendants.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
So do we actually know if any of these chucklefucks have realized how stupid and hosed they are and decided to co-operate with their lawyers to consider pleas?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Angela Christine posted:

You can only get a plea deal if the defendant is willing to admit they were in the wrong, lol.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Regardless of plea deals, sovcit antics actually drive up people's sentences in trials vs compliant defendants.

DeathSandwich posted:

So do we actually know if any of these chucklefucks have realized how stupid and hosed they are and decided to co-operate with their lawyers to consider pleas?

From the prep we've seen in this case, the only time pleas will be mentioned is when the defendants break the day or so before a verdict and try to deal. The Bundys will probably be the first, given how they like to throw their followers under the bus to save themselves. But I think all of these cases are being made ironclad to prove a point about how the government will deal with the sovcits going forward. Examples will be made out of Cliven Bundy and his sons, and honestly they should. The information coming out about these pathetic men shows a blatant disregard for human rights and safety and a contempt for anybody who doesn't buy their awful and sad ideas.

Or, to put it simply, when you come at the King you best not miss. Or fail to crossdraw. Or start backtalking to officials who could help you and your mental problems. As such, the Bundys will rot in prison for the rest of their lives. And considering how dangerous they were, it's doing the public a huge favor.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

The state-appointed defenders are the only people who were both:
1. On their side
2. Had literally any idea how the law works

It's going to be like if a person from Kyrgyzstan was asked to play in an NFL game suddenly, without warning. They don't understand what they're trying to do, they don't understand the rules, and much more experienced and prepared people are waiting to crush them.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

theflyingorc posted:

The state-appointed defenders are the only people who were both:
1. On their side
2. Had literally any idea how the law works

It's going to be like if a person from Kyrgyzstan was asked to play in an NFL game suddenly, without warning. They don't understand what they're trying to do, they don't understand the rules, and much more experienced and prepared people are waiting to crush them.

At least in that situation the guy would be acutely aware of how out of place and hosed he is, everything I'm seeing seems to indicate that the Bundy's think they've got the government just where they want them and they know all the secret cheat codes to use in court.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Ryan Bundy can't drive through a toll booth without it turning into a police chase. I can't wait until he has his "Fire bad!" moment in court and needs to be tased.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

cumshitter posted:

Ryan Bundy can't drive through a toll booth without it turning into a police chase. I can't wait until he has his "Fire bad!" moment in court and needs to be tased.

Wouldn't it be funny if that fixes his face? Like it somehow causes some nerves to jump back to life and he suddenly admits that the only reason he's a dick is because he felt like a monster for so long? I mean, it won't happen, but given his luck for the next X years of his life, it would be fitting in a Twilight Zone way.

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

At least in that situation the guy would be acutely aware of how out of place and hosed he is, everything I'm seeing seems to indicate that the Bundy's think they've got the government just where they want them and they know all the secret cheat codes to use in court.

Given that they were willing to rat out some people, I get the feeling this is all a front that will fade as soon as the sentencing is complete. It'll either be outright rage and a tazering, or a violent making GBS threads of the pants and sobbing.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
Either way, the bundy ranch facebook page will be hilarious to read

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

Either way, the bundy ranch facebook page will be hilarious to read

The drinking game words are "tyranny" and "overreach"

StandardVC10 posted:

Hope you've got an ambulance on call.

VikingSkull posted:

are you trying to kill people

:unsmigghh:

OAquinas has issued a correction as of 16:25 on Apr 15, 2016

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

OAquinas posted:

Hope you've got an ambulance on call.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

OAquinas posted:

are you trying to kill people

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Given that they were willing to rat out some people, I get the feeling this is all a front that will fade as soon as the sentencing is complete. It'll either be outright rage and a tazering, or a violent making GBS threads of the pants and sobbing.

Since they're not going to be able to try all 23 defendants at once, I'm predicting the first round will be the sacrificial lambs who take the hardline, spout SovCit gibberish in court and eventually get maxed out sentences along with extra contempt of court charges. Then, the next round of cases, they sell out their principles and beg, plead, and cry for plea deals.

Or maybe I'm wrong and they do get tried all at once as co-conspirators? I thought they all had separate cases. Either way, let's do this :dance:

The question is, do we want the Bundy's in the first group, or the second? Should they take the de facto life sentences for the cause, or should they be exposed as hypocrites for letting their henchmen take the fall while they plead out? Personally I doubt the various Patriot Facebook groups would see it that way, probably try to spin it as the 'Wily Bundy Crew outsmarts the goverment', so throw the loving book at them.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
David Fry has been recognized for his efforts to break down barriers to mental health care

https://twitter.com/hgtomato/status/721002925846368256

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

^^^ And forget the insanity plea, doing this poo poo on probation just means the next time he'll see daylight as a free person will be in his 80s, and by that time they'll probably just transfer him from prison to a home where he'll stare at walls until he's in a coffin.

red19fire posted:

Since they're not going to be able to try all 23 defendants at once, I'm predicting the first round will be the sacrificial lambs who take the hardline, spout SovCit gibberish in court and eventually get maxed out sentences along with extra contempt of court charges. Then, the next round of cases, they sell out their principles and beg, plead, and cry for plea deals.

Or maybe I'm wrong and they do get tried all at once as co-conspirators? I thought they all had separate cases. Either way, let's do this :dance:

The question is, do we want the Bundy's in the first group, or the second? Should they take the de facto life sentences for the cause, or should they be exposed as hypocrites for letting their henchmen take the fall while they plead out? Personally I doubt the various Patriot Facebook groups would see it that way, probably try to spin it as the 'Wily Bundy Crew outsmarts the goverment', so throw the loving book at them.

Given the amount of charges a lot of people have, I don't think the pleas will even be considered except for those who stand a chance of getting out from prison within their lifetime, and even then it'll be some heavy turnover of other people that assisted with the crime. But I really do think that there will be no pleas but harsh prison time as a pure example. Doesn't matter if they're tried at once or staggered, it's a future warning to everybody else.

That said, I really want to see the Bundys flip out. Given their violent history, you know they're going to be have the poo poo beaten out of them if they even hint at getting out of line. Dammit, you fools, stop making me find police brutality hilarious!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu has issued a correction as of 17:38 on Apr 15, 2016

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Tayter Swift posted:

David Fry has been recognized for his efforts to break down barriers to mental health care

https://twitter.com/hgtomato/status/721002925846368256

So wait did David Fry hear about the revolution starting and bust down the door at the mental hospital, storm out, grab his gun and book it to the wildlife refuge?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

So wait did David Fry hear about the revolution starting and bust down the door at the mental hospital, storm out, grab his gun and book it to the wildlife refuge?

Check the grounds to see if he strangled a guy who previously led everybody in the hospital into a petty revolt against an antagonistic nurse! And maybe a uprooted water fountain. The scrawny insane have hidden strength.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*rips fountain off of the ground*

*takes a poo poo in the hole*

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
The Impression I get of SovCit tactics is they're trying to act like Dril.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/190943080730472448

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

cumshitter posted:

*rips fountain off of the ground*

*takes a poo poo in the hole*

One Doo-dooed in the Cuckoo's Nest.

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

The Impression I get of SovCit tactics is they're trying to act like Dril.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/190943080730472448

I think of Sovcits more like people who think the world is Hooterville and all arguments are won by one side being incredibly strange before cutting to audience laughter.