Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Wow that one's way better than the one I was about to post.

If new JoJo avatars are happening again, then I should probably stop blowing up the spot of the person actually named Johnny Joestar

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

I want to wait to get the gif of koichi walking in the op if possible. I don't think it will happen though. :(

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Gang-Star?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
With Bruno dead, the world may never know...

e: oh yasuho is here

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Moltrey posted:

Wow that one's way better than the one I was about to post.

If new JoJo avatars are happening again, then I should probably stop blowing up the spot of the person actually named Johnny Joestar

the world always has room for more johnny joestar, but yasuho was going to be my second choice and if there's ever a point where i have more disposable income and am inebriated i might even switch to her sometime in the future.

yasuho is good.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I'm just now realizing that I'm the only one whose Jojo avatar is from the anime. I may need to rectify this.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Hell, I'm surprised there wasn't a Gyro before I changed.

Cuz Gyro is the best JoBro.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I've used this elsewhere.
http://i.imgur.com/qfKl4wm.webm

SA needs to get on the letting me have a 5meg avatar train.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Personally, my next avatar change is going to be when the Hero Academia anime gets to this particular moment. It only feels right.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Naerasa, your anime Hol Horse is good cause he looks like a real fucker there and the text adds a lot

Johnny Joestar posted:

the world always has room for more johnny joestar, but yasuho was going to be my second choice and if there's ever a point where i have more disposable income and am inebriated i might even switch to her sometime in the future.

yasuho is good.
You and I are destined to go back and forth between the same JoJo character for ever.

I'm not her biggest fan but Yasuho is very good, her Stand is A+ and the coloring on this avatar is super good

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Seafood use your powers to let me have a 1920x1080 avatar at 1tb file size thanks in advance

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Jojo...

e: the best part about my av is that it shows up as just the first pic on mobile app so

is all you see hahha

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Moltrey posted:

Naerasa, your anime Hol Horse is good cause he looks like a real fucker there and the text adds a lot

Plus it just makes me remember the joke I'm most proud of.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Moltrey posted:

You and I are destined to go back and forth between the same JoJo character for ever.

I'm not her biggest fan but Yasuho is very good, her Stand is A+ and the coloring on this avatar is super good

Yasuho is great, she's my favorite JoJo gal that isn't a criminal.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yasuho can lick her elbow and has the ability to choose between dog poo poo or banana peel and I'm very proud of her

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Naerasa posted:

I'm just now realizing that I'm the only one whose Jojo avatar is from the anime. I may need to rectify this.

I'm probably gonna do an anime okuyasu eventually

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You have an anime Okuyasu

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Josuke Higashikata posted:

You have an anime Okuyasu

You know what I mean!!!!1

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't believe so.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

You know what I mean!!!!1

I do.

You might even say I feel you.

I feel you deeply.

Your feeling I can feel deeply.

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!
When we get to that far-off point, I want the animated version of my avatar. (Or, if Rohan severing his finger is too graphic for everyday avatar use, Rohan screaming while his house burns down would also be fine.)

I'm excited for Friday's flood of confused anime-only people asking why everyone's posting THERE HE IS, FINALLY THIS PRECIOUS BOY etc. about a character who introduces himself by slamming Koichi's neck in a gate.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Amaryllis posted:

When we get to that far-off point, I want the animated version of my avatar. (Or, if Rohan severing his finger is too graphic for everyday avatar use, Rohan screaming while his house burns down would also be fine.)

I'm excited for Friday's flood of confused anime-only people asking why everyone's posting THERE HE IS, FINALLY THIS PRECIOUS BOY etc. about a character who introduces himself by slamming Koichi's neck in a gate.

I plan to keep my Okuyasu love as lowkey as possible, but the guy is in the OP so I'm sure most people will guess he does a prompt face turn.

Also I cannot wait to see the loving dice game episode, or the rock, paper, scissors one.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I don't believe so.

Figure it out soon, buddy, cuz you have to make it for me so I don't have to hear you kvetch about what I drop to make the gif go.

And yeah, I'm gonna bite my tongue tomorrow though surely they realize he goes good if he's by josuke in the op. I think i hope.

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!
I think I'm just going to stay away from the anime thread for the most part, because I keep catching myself wanting not just to talk about the current episode but also to gush about the next cool thing that happens.

I know everyone's love for Okuyasu is not actually going to be that confusing for the anime-only people, but I do find it funny to look back on pretty much every character's early appearances in part 4 in light of where they end up. e: except Rohan, who is forever Rohan. I, too, cannot wait for him to destroy a grade school child at rock-paper-scissors.

Amaryllis fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Apr 14, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's no different to big Polly or little Kak.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Amaryllis posted:

I think I'm just going to stay away from the anime thread for the most part, because I keep catching myself wanting not just to talk about the current episode but also to gush about the next cool thing that happens. (I, too, cannot wait for Rohan to destroy a grade school child at rock-paper-scissors.)

e: I know everyone's love for Okuyasu is not actually going to be that confusing for the anime-only people, but I do find it funny to look back on pretty much every character's early appearances in part 4 in light of where they end up.

Yeah, I'm struggling so hard not to be vocally excited about...basically all of part 4.

Imagine how good Highway Star will look animated.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The best thing will be everyone saying I GOT A BONER! when Kira first appears

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Yeah, I was rereading nijimura bros last night and thinking about the same thing about allies starting out hardcore.

God, what are they going to make of koichi's egg

CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

I'm not Katsura, I'm Captain Katsura!

I really hope they add the Egg to the OP instead of just leaving it blank until Echoes shows up.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

CaptianKatsura posted:

I really hope they add the Egg to the OP instead of just leaving it blank until Echoes shows up.

I'm hoping that as the series goes on, it'll start as an egg, then hatch and shift to Act 2 and 3, but I dunno if that OP will still be being used by that point. The scene with Koichi right now is a long hold, so there's definitely time for it to hatch at least.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

have Koichi walk to the center of the screen while the egg rolls on from the opposite side

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

CaptianKatsura posted:

i hope it manifests and rolls offscreen

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Plus it just makes me remember the joke I'm most proud of.

That makes me happy because a few avatars back I had Sweet Dee getting trashed off rum and cokes.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Someone get me an AV of Jotaro and Star Platinum pointing in the OP preferably a gif

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
With the power of my stand, [Leather Man], I, Darkholme, will show you who's boss of this [gym]!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
At least two of Part 4's most beloved characters are introduced by loving with Koichi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I hope that they add a bit with rohan in the OP when he becomes an ally