Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

A lot of people have you on ignore, mind being helpful and linking it so I can edit it in

Lol what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Am on phone so cant find it easily also most of the people ignoring me are from when i posted new stories in gbs so i dunno how many here cant see it will find later cause its a useful script

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Sick of these jokes getting in the way of posting about my mouse for the 100th time and just generally ruining GBS

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

A lot of people have you on ignore, mind being helpful and linking it so I can edit it in

these people are weak skinned bitches and deserve not finding out genuine tips from a very funny poster

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

dex_sda posted:

these people are weak skinned bitches and deserve not finding out genuine tips from a very funny poster

citation needed

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

dex_sda posted:

a very funny poo poo and bad poster

:yeah:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I just looked at the Most Ignored Users statistics page and I can only conclude that people who use the ignore list feature are either humorless robots or d&d posters, so if your list isn't empty...

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Hey nerds, if you didn't know, we have a discord now. Here's a link to the post in the sub.io thread with a link to join discord :getin:

It's a lot better than the steam group chat because you can use your phone! Come hang out and talk about this NiP / Astralis match on Cache

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx

:ironicat:

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPXWtozVNzM&t=239s

Korean counterstrike looks dope.

당신의 가족은 썩은 콩 계란 을 먹는다.

당신의 어머니는 제대로 오징어 를 준비 하지 않습니다.

난 당신이 간장 계란 이다 , 코난 오브라이언 입니다.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
What's the best live ticker for CS matches for web browser, not phone? The HLTV one blows, or it's buried somewhere on the site and I can't find it. THe actual matches section is delayed something awful.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Garfu posted:

What's the best live ticker for CS matches for web browser, not phone? The HLTV one blows, or it's buried somewhere on the site and I can't find it. THe actual matches section is delayed something awful.

Dunno, I keep the HLTV scorebot (within the match page for the match you're trying to watch) open at work and it works fine for me

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Garfu posted:

Whatever you do definitely do not try THE SCORE ESPORTS APP that they pimp before and after every match.

itunes app link

I'm pretty sure HLTV is still updated by hand, just like TeamLiquid is for SC2 (which is part of what makes it so good). They can only make changes as fast as official standings are confirmed.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Garfu posted:

Are you using the mobile site?

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Smol posted:

Are you using the mobile site?

Oh I don't know...

Garfu posted:

for web browser, not phone?

Garfu posted:

Garfu posted:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Guess I misread the post.

Anyhow, I love watching the T-side executes of THREAT's NiP. They have some of the best set plays these days, which is something I would've never imagined saying about NiP.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I'm honestly not sure how much better of a ticker you could get past @HLTVorg's twitter feed. Certainly suits my needs

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Holy poo poo they covered the defuse sound with a flash.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
esportlivescore is an alternative but i think it works worse than hltv tbh

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

show us a good funny post youve made

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
also heres the bind thing

code:
//Ninja Bind
bind "h" "findthebomb"

alias findthebomb "findthebomb_on"
alias "findthebomb_on" "gameinstructor_enable 1; alias findthebomb "findthebomb_off""
alias "findthebomb_off" "gameinstructor_enable 0; alias findthebomb "findthebomb_on""
Activates the gamehelper to point out where the bomb is if it's smoked (Use the other guy's because its helpfully laid out with a toggle command instead of a mess of aliases, despite working)

code:
//Damage Text/Mapname Scripts
developer "1"
con_enable "1"
con_filter_enable "2"
con_filter_text "Damage"
con_filter_text_out Player:
con_filter_text_out "game:mapgroupname"
con_filter_text "game:map"

bind "l" "displaydamage"

alias displaydamage "displaydamage_on"
alias displaydamage_on "con_filter_text "Damage Given"; echo "Damage Given Script Activated"; con_filter_text_out Player:; con_filter_enable 2; developer 1; alias displaydamage "displaydamage_off""
alias displaydamage_off "echo "Damage Given Script Deactivated/MapName Activated"; con_filter_text_out "game:mapgroupname"; con_filter_text "game:map"; alias displaydamage "displaydamage_on""
Having a bit of trouble with this one
It starts by enabling some extra console output with developer 1, plus allows to filter console stuff into the main game screen. With a bind, it allows me to switch between two filters: One is for "game:map" which, if you're a lobby leader, allows you to know what map you're going to play when the ACCEPT button appears. Not super important but kind of a cool parlor trick. The other is much more useful, as it prints out all the Damage Given to: <player> lines from the console into the main screen, so you don't have to open the console after every death. For some reason, after hitting the bind to switch back to the mapname script, the game filters "game : map" instead of "game:map", making the mapname part completely useless. No idea why it does this.

code:
//Duckjump Script
alias +dj "+duck;+jump"
alias -dj "-duck;-jump"
bind space +dj
Self explanatory, makes a perfect DuckJump on every spacebar. Has some marginal usefulness in comp, but it's perfect for kz.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Ohhhh ok so I had to scroll down an entire 16:10 90s web page's worth of crap to see the scorebot on hltv. Got it. That's a pretty nifty scorebot thing. Too bad there's no ticker at the top of the site like ESPN or something like that.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ArfJason posted:

also heres the bind thing

code:
//Duckjump Script
alias +dj "+duck;+jump"
alias -dj "-duck;-jump"
bind space +dj
Self explanatory, makes a perfect DuckJump on every spacebar. Has some marginal usefulness in comp, but it's perfect for kz.

This is essential unless you like looking like a doofus failing to jump on Cat from Mid on D2

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I've only done that maybe once, forums poster Famethrowa. It's surprisingly easy.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Spiros posted:

I've only done that maybe once, forums poster Famethrowa. It's surprisingly easy.

Should qualify that with "especially if you already have to bind every key to your mouse" :v:

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Spiros posted:

I don't know why but I miss it first shot 9/10 times. You'd think I could do it easily by now, but gently caress it, I'll just shoot you in the head and take my god drat time.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If it helps I always gently caress up going into b halls on inferno because I can't help but jump I KNOW I DONT HAVE TO DAMMIT

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Spiros posted:

If it helps I always gently caress up going into b halls on inferno because I can't help but jump I KNOW I DONT HAVE TO DAMMIT

...do you mean Mirage?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Spiros posted:

Ah, you're that guy. Always in front, too.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Spiros posted:

DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN

It is now quite apparent that CSGO Alzheimers has set in.

Brilladelphia
Jun 26, 2012
This is better for finding the bomb, turns on the helper when you hold down use rather than having a separate bind just to turn it on and off as posted previously

code:
alias "+findbomb" "+use; gameinstructor_enable 1"
alias "-findbomb" "-use; gameinstructor_enable 0"
bind "e" "+findbomb"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

show us a good funny post youve made

im sorry but as a known troll you must be executed

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Spiros posted:

DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN

Both maps that are hell to soloqueue on because lmao at pubbies coordinating pushes or throwing smoke

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I like jason

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Who doesn't?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

SA ignore stats:

At least 295 people it seems.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

There's no room for trolling in this thread

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

1.05@800 legendary eagle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

sleppy posted:

SA ignore stats:

At least 295 people it seems.

The LEM of people putting on their ignore list. Brazil puts out some great trolls

I'm actually impressed

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Apr 15, 2016