Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
(8:57:49 PM) the_mittani: suzy_rc_mudstone: if you think they're satisfied after reading r/eve you and i see human nature very differently
(8:58:00 PM) the_mittani: i don't see satisfaction, i see hate, frustration, and screeching

I mean yeah reddit is toxic, but if anyone thinks they're near frustrated they're delusional. Its all premature backslapping and high fives over there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

cravius posted:

(8:57:49 PM) the_mittani: suzy_rc_mudstone: if you think they're satisfied after reading r/eve you and i see human nature very differently
(8:58:00 PM) the_mittani: i don't see satisfaction, i see hate, frustration, and screeching

I mean yeah reddit is toxic, but if anyone thinks they're near frustrated they're delusional. Its all premature backslapping and high fives over there.

nah man goons won :)

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Things I did today instead of responding to spergs sperging the gently caress out in SA over lack of GSF supers being fed to RestofEVE.jpg en masse:

-Failed to jerk off to a MILF camwhore on chaturbate, because the site crashed.
-Played Dark Souls III, shamefully asked for help for the second boss, got assraped by the third.
-Insulted a goon mistaking his posting in Elysium for one of an FCON member. We agreed to dodge the dogshit PL camp at saranen and duel at the sun in rifters. Honor was satisfied.

Speaking of dueling, VideoGames, if guys ask for a duel in highsec, be careful! They've a trick up their sleeve! If you train some pvp skills for the future you can probably bait some gankers in a "mining" ship and record it for their eternal embarrassment.

School Nickname fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Apr 15, 2016

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

abigserve posted:

What do you guys think for solo nullsec roaming? I have good drug skills and can usually bring links as well.

code:
[Raven, RHML DUAL XLASB]

Damage Control II
Co-Processor II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 400
Warp Scrambler II
500MN Microwarpdrive II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Target Painter II
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 400

Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Missile
Heavy Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I

Valkyrie II x5
Warrior II x5
I wonder if I should swap the MWD for an MJD but I feel like the mwd would get more use.

I feel like it's 6 of 1, half dozen of the other on the prop mod. Everyone expects a BB to have an MJD so they try to land a scram on you regardless and the Raven isn't really fast. An Afterburner can be worth it just because it fits easier and the other 2 are likely to get scrammed out anyhow.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
bb is blackbird, leave the naval designations on the water

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I think the mittani may be completely delusional, just a thought.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Who's botting these days? Do people still spreadsheet?

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

SperginMcBadposter posted:

NPC null can't be upgraded, and you can't build supercaps there either. Same applies to empire space.
NPC null doesn't need to be upgraded because it has agents which allow you to get your own personal anomaly that you don't even have to compete for. Building supercaps is a benefit but acquiring supercaps seems to not be a problem for one of the largest super fleets in the game.

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Also if bonfire is trying to argue that sov null needs more benefits I agree with that, but it doesn't make that area worthless.
The area in itself isn't worthless, but I'm arguing that actually claiming sov is (for the most part). Claiming a station is worthwhile because you can deny docking rights to others (and have space to store your stuff, although that is a big liability over storing it in non-conquerable stations); building an ihub to upgrade a system isn't because people can just run L4s instead of ratting and make more money unless they're Zungen multiboxing 25 accounts. Planting a TCU is extra worthless because all it does is put your name on the map and give a minor fuel bonus to towers.

Wyatt Derp posted:

For some reason I am having trouble flying the seige fleet bomber. I either have to offline a BCS or my bombs in order to fly it.
The bomb launcher is supposed to be offline in normal siege fleets.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Kiryen posted:

I feel like it's 6 of 1, half dozen of the other on the prop mod. Everyone expects a BB to have an MJD so they try to land a scram on you regardless and the Raven isn't really fast. An Afterburner can be worth it just because it fits easier and the other 2 are likely to get scrammed out anyhow.

True but the trick is if anyone gets within scram range that should mean they are hosed because they'll get counter scrammed, webbed, then shot to pieces. That was my thought process anyway.

With that in mind, if I go AB I can drop the nano and update the co-proc (or meta the damage control) to fit another ballistic control on there.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

I think the mittani may be completely delusional, just a thought.

so are most people itg (in this game)

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
hey goons are losing space and that's ok friends. i think everyone should calm down

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

also i read that word salad by danikov and wow. he found every word in the thesaurus to say mittens sucks

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

hey goons are losing space and that's ok friends. i think everyone should calm down

http://i.imgur.com/pVxWEYe.webm

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CainFortea posted:

Have been since the latest update made it the best place to stage from.

It was actually a good place to stage from when Horde moved there back during the summer.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Apr 15, 2016

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Despera posted:

Welp it's been a great 4 years, but I'ma go play Eve and you can go play Warhammer40k

There is that new WH40k MMO where if you don't spend :10bux: you're forced to play as the Orks.

I actually kind of like that idea and think Goons (from SA) doing that would be pretty funny.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/JZCnm9U.webm

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Why did you post that after my reasonable comments? Jerk :mad:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

Why did you post that after my reasonable comments? Jerk :mad:

because i saw it and posted it, nothing to do with you :shobon:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't believe you.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

this saucer thing is great fun to watch

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://i.imgur.com/auKPZQv.webm

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Unfunny Poster posted:

There is that new WH40k MMO where if you don't spend :10bux: you're forced to play as the Orks.

I actually kind of like that idea and think Goons (from SA) doing that would be pretty funny.

Still kinda upset that the new Master of Orion is poo poo.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

When is Videogames gonna finally get a job with TMC streaming some chill mining?

Xolve posted:

Still kinda upset that the new Master of Orion is poo poo.

I haven't stopped feeling this way since Master of Orion 3

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Can freight services still evac stuff from JU or has that shipped sailed a long time ago? I have a bunch of ratting autism chariots sitting there that I could probably fix up into something more useful to the current situation.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
O/U 6 months until VideoGames gets a leadership position in GSF.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

O/U 6 months until VideoGames gets a leadership position in GSF.

for his sake i hope not

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

for his sake i hope not

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
TEST has MoA set red lol.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Despera posted:

TEST has MoA set red lol.

The more things change the more they stay the same, good to see TEST thinks Gen Eve is just as worthless as anyone else.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

for his sake i hope not

Deadtear 2016, MAKE GOONFLEET GREAT AGAIN

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
VideoGames can be appointed Director of Shobon Affairs.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Wyatt Derp posted:

For some reason I am having trouble flying the seige fleet bomber. I either have to offline a BCS or my bombs in order to fly it.

I have cov ops at 3 and am training to 4.
What skill should I train or what skills am I missing that I should train in order to fly it?

Here is my current skill sheet http://eveboard.com/pilot/Michael%20Fye/

That's normal -- the bomb launcher is what's giving you problems, and it's supposed to be offline by default.

You keep the bombs offline until the FC calls for them -- you'll be expected to turn off one BCS if you do a bombing run. (BCSes don't affect bombs, anyways.) After you're done bombing, you'll offline the bomb launcher, re-online the BCS, and go back to shooting towers / newbeans / whatev.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter

ullerrm posted:

That's normal -- the bomb launcher is what's giving you problems, and it's supposed to be offline by default.

You keep the bombs offline until the FC calls for them -- you'll be expected to turn off one BCS if you do a bombing run. (BCSes don't affect bombs, anyways.) After you're done bombing, you'll offline the bomb launcher, re-online the BCS, and go back to shooting towers / newbeans / whatev.

Ahh ok that makes sense. I wasn't sure if I was missing a skill(s) or what. I feel better now. Thanks a lot.

mudstone
Jul 30, 2015
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! DANK LEAKS

(9:34:00 PM) dreiden_kisada: post some danq leaks
(9:34:11 PM) suzy_rc_mudstone: do i do reply?
(9:34:13 PM) suzy_rc_mudstone: or post?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

School Nickname posted:

Things I did today instead of responding to spergs sperging the gently caress out in SA over lack of GSF supers being fed to RestofEVE.jpg en masse:

-Failed to jerk off to a MILF camwhore on chaturbate, because the site crashed.
-Played Dark Souls III, shamefully asked for help for the second boss, got assraped by the third.
-Insulted a goon mistaking his posting in Elysium for one of an FCON member. We agreed to dodge the dogshit PL camp at saranen and duel at the sun in rifters. Honor was satisfied.

I still say Dark Souls III is a lovely game. Though I agree, honoeur was satisfied.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

CainFortea posted:

I still say Dark Souls III is a lovely game. Though I agree, honoeur was satisfied.

:catstare: wrong!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

Some lone gsol guy is going to murder the entire coalition set against us on his trek to fuel that loving tower on his spreadsheet. Just you watch.

I am banned from gsol for being the guy who hates seeing any pos not full of fuel.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wanna pet that dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

ive been playing this game for a decade off and on and never researched or produced a single thing. is it fun? is this a fun thing people do? is exploration/hacking a thing worth trying?

ive also never run a mission, but i dont really want to

• Locked thread