Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Where is this thread, as I noticed the Bootleg Stuff twitter uses that picture as their icon and twitter header.

https://twitter.com/Bootleg_Stuff/status/720597754867818496

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's not the same picture but the drawing is based on the same figure that's shown on the icon.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery

x

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEV-uL8NDac

wow

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

"So, LITERALLY A BIRD, what's moderating SA subforums like?"

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Of all the things I see in this thread that I didn't expect to see, this is among my favourites.

It's fanart from the DAICON IV opening animation, as far as I can tell.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

The MSJ posted:

Who's the least-dressed woman on the left?

Very appropriate putting Molly Hayes there. One comic showed that she will grow up to be a busty bodybuilder.

Never saw that. At least it's not as bad as that last volume of Runaways where they hyper-sexualized Nico.

Plan Z has a new favorite as of 14:34 on Apr 15, 2016

Old Man Mozz
Apr 24, 2005

I posted.

Serperoth posted:

Of all the things I see in this thread that I didn't expect to see, this is among my favourites.

It's fanart from the DAICON IV opening animation, as far as I can tell.

hell DAICON IV would fit in this thread all by itself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyVqIkJ69VA

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Daicon IV should really get some kind of exemption status regarding any of it's use of things it doesn't have the right to use and get re-released in 4K.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

If I recall correctly, the only company whose permission they couldn't acquire was Playboy's for the usage of the Playboy Bunny outfit.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Not fanart, but I'm posting it here anyway

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Is that stockpile thomas?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This just reminds me of something I read recently about programming. Apparently the reason that Donkey Kong game came with the expansion pack was because it was easier to just pack that in than fix the memory issue the game was having that caused slowdowns without the expansion.

Krinkle posted:

Is that stockpile thomas?

He does mention that he abandoned people, yeah.

Goddamn this meme is getting out of hand.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

He does mention that he abandoned people, yeah.

His wife and daughter :(

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Kwyndig posted:

This just reminds me of something I read recently about programming. Apparently the reason that Donkey Kong game came with the expansion pack was because it was easier to just pack that in than fix the memory issue the game was having that caused slowdowns without the expansion.

Chris Seavor did mention that during a commentated playthrough of Conker's Bad Fur Day (you can watch it here). And I'm pretty sure he mocked the devs for it.

Concordat has a new favorite as of 01:18 on Apr 16, 2016

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

clearly link is disturbed by the smell

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

:sticks head in toilet:

"This isn't my NIntendo!"

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sinners Sandwich posted:

:sticks head in toilet:

"This isn't my NIntendo!"

Nintendo now making apps and auctioning live action Pokemon rights to Western studios. Mwahahaha!

Sonseray
Apr 15, 2009

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Nanomashoes posted:

So we're just not talking about this one, huh...

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Would much rather play any of these Metroids instead of Other M.

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it

metricchip posted:

So we're just not talking about this one, huh...

It speaks for itself, really.

Sonseray
Apr 15, 2009

Nanomashoes posted:

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

You guys laugh but I actually know the guy that stole the machine and it's PS1 compatible. He wouldn't let me play any Final Fantasy games though saying I wasn't ready so I just got to go into Ape Escape. The smell thing is accurate.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Sinners Sandwich posted:

You guys laugh but I actually know the guy that stole the machine and it's PS1 compatible. He wouldn't let me play any Final Fantasy games though saying I wasn't ready so I just got to go into Ape Escape. The smell thing is accurate.

At least Ape Escape is fun

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I know there's a request images thread, but given the content, does anyone have that picture of like... brontosaurus men loving each other wearing grass skirts? I remember the pencil quality being really exceptional but I haven't been able to find those images in years.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Haha the poses

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Pick posted:

I know there's a request images thread, but given the content, does anyone have that picture of like... brontosaurus men loving each other wearing grass skirts? I remember the pencil quality being really exceptional but I haven't been able to find those images in years.

Wait, is that fan art of something?

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
Sounds like it has at least one fan

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i cant see pick being a fan of something which is not zoologically accurate

but i also don't know much about brontosauruses so maybe they just really did that

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Where's Tarkus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

RareAcumen posted:

Where's Tarkus

Has his own solo album. Iron Takus doesn't need any help to succeed.

• Locked thread