Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

101 Dalmatians

yes

The mild-mannered hero breaks into another persons house, is a voyeur, cheats on his girlfriend, slaps an abused woman in her face and shoots a man in the head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

A young man spends an entire movie shouting or stuttering frantically, cut off only when he has to deliver really bad jokes about his car.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

evilmiera posted:

A young man spends an entire movie shouting or stuttering frantically, cut off only when he has to deliver really bad jokes about his car.

Transformers 1/2/3

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

VectorSigma posted:

Transformers 1/2/3

loving hell.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Did I make mine too hard again? Okay I'll give a hint. One of them plans to kill her.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Sherlock Holmes, the one with RDJ and Jude Law

Nope.

Hint: Brad Pitt

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Apr 14, 2016

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

MariusLecter posted:

Nope.

Hint: Brad Pitt

Snatch

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Correct.

I also would have accepted FIGHT CLUB.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A cripple is miraculously cured after he lights a cigarette.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

A cripple is miraculously cured after he lights a cigarette.

The Usual Suspects.

Since nobody got these:

(2) A young woman takes an impromptu trip to South America via sea-plane with a new friend she met only hours before.
Her friend brags about how he enjoys eating hats in the morning.
Her friend is heading to South America to rescue his teenage daughter.

Was Commando.

(3) A powerful figure in the mining industry tries in vain to convince a former coworker to attend a company party.
The coworker sarcastically promises to attend after the two get into an altercation in an elevator.
Although the coworker promises to see him there, neither men make it to the party.

Was Total Recall.

Wild T fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Apr 14, 2016

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

A dentist cures his erectile dysfunction by faking his death.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

XBenedict posted:

A dentist cures his erectile dysfunction by faking his death.

Fight Club.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A man must make his way through a thick fog to commit adultery.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

A man must make his way through a thick fog to commit adultery.

I'm thinking Mad Max: Fury Road because of the fog, but I know that's not it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Fan get long awaited book before the author dies

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

crowoutofcontext posted:

yes

The mild-mannered hero breaks into another persons house, is a voyeur, cheats on his girlfriend, slaps an abused woman in her face and shoots a man in the head.
This is totally Blue Velvet

A little girl goes hunting for a mother's marbles.

Two soldiers are hailed as heroes to cover up an embarrassing failure by their military.

A boy realizes what he must do for others when he beholds an otherworldly figure hanging on a cross.

Clue: Once again, two of these are animated.

And

Keromaru5 posted:

A man is severely reprimanded for criticizing his boss's religion.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SaltLick posted:

Fan get long awaited book before the author dies

Misery?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

yup

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

A man's wife is lawfully executed, leading him to enact revenge by sleeping with the nation's main lawmaker's daughter-in-law.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Junior Jr. posted:

I'm thinking Mad Max: Fury Road because of the fog, but I know that's not it.

Nah, I'll make it less vague.

After pressuring an old man for help a man must make his way through a thick fog to commit adultery.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Still not guessed:

Centripetal Horse posted:

With the help of a girl who secretly has a crush on him, a loser transforms into the world's best volleyball player.

Hint: it's beach volleyball.

A video-game nerd goes on an adventure with his imaginary friend, who looks just like his dad. (Not really tertiary, but hopefully vague enough to be fun.)

A scientist is forced to take time off from jamming with his band because of a really cool car.

A secondary character steals the show with a rambling discourse on time machines and automobiles.

A young man takes a lady on a date to an Air Force junk yard, where they are pursued by rats and a security guard.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Still not guessed:

Hint: it's beach volleyball. Top Gun

A video-game nerd goes on an adventure with his imaginary friend, who looks just like his dad. (Not really tertiary, but hopefully vague enough to be fun.) Tron Legacy?

A scientist is forced to take time off from jamming with his band because of a really cool car. Back to the Future

A secondary character steals the show with a rambling discourse on time machines and automobiles.

A young man takes a lady on a date to an Air Force junk yard, where they are pursued by rats and a security guard.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

More clues for these:

astral posted:

4: A man sings a song as he uses a public restroom and it has a curious result. Later, he brings his two friends into the bathroom and they repeat the performance as a conga line.

4: A group of children's amusement park trip is ruined when a live actor in a Star Tours-like attraction gets carried away with his language.

astral posted:

6: A man struggles with light sensitivity and a debilitating fear of lawn sprinklers.

6: The man really, really loves eating fruit.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Still not guessed:

Hint: it's beach volleyball.

A video-game nerd goes on an adventure with his imaginary friend, who looks just like his dad. (Not really tertiary, but hopefully vague enough to be fun.)

Cloakand Dagger

A scientist is forced to take time off from jamming with his band because of a really cool car.

Buckaroo Banzai

My Science Project?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Three nopes! At least you took a shot at the volleyball one. I guess the movie is a little more obscure than I thought.

Three yeps! Nicely done.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Okay I'll give one more clue.

Two guys are meeting up with a waitress in a nightclub. One of them is from the future and is planning to kill her.

This is not an obscure movie.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Junior Jr. posted:

Okay I'll give one more clue.

Two guys are meeting up with a waitress in a nightclub. One of them is from the future and is planning to kill her.

This is not an obscure movie.

The Terminator

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
the military fight through mosters only to frighten a man to kill his family to spare them from the monsters

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

VectorSigma posted:

The Terminator

That's it.

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO

repo man

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

You are correct.

Ahundredbux posted:

the military fight through mosters only to frighten a man to kill his family to spare them from the monsters

The Mist

Dagj
Dec 5, 2005

Not Certified
Two friends steal food from a field, A nephew meets his aged uncle again

three campers discuss cooking

Family intrigue endangers a city, a man eats dinner while being serenaded

An architect has trouble building his dream home

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Dagj posted:

Two friends steal food from a field, A nephew meets his aged uncle again

three campers discuss cooking

Family intrigue endangers a city, a man eats dinner while being serenaded

An architect has trouble building his dream home

The 1st three are the LOTR trilogy.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Lazyhound posted:

An unhappy man finds new direction in life through his card-playing habit.

He's a very solitary man.

Dagj
Dec 5, 2005

Not Certified

crowoutofcontext posted:

The 1st three are the LOTR trilogy.

yep

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

You are correct.

The Mist

Too easy?

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
A teacher resorts to ball-busting corporal punishment in an effort to persuade a wayward delinquent back to school.

A prisoner is drugged and tortured by government agents, who brainwash him while telling him it will make him better.

A novelist has a chance encounter that gives him the opportunity for revenge against the man who destroyed his family.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Wild T posted:

A teacher resorts to ball-busting corporal punishment in an effort to persuade a wayward delinquent back to school.

A prisoner is drugged and tortured by government agents, who brainwash him while telling him it will make him better.

A novelist has a chance encounter that gives him the opportunity for revenge against the man who destroyed his family.

clockwork orange

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
An American exile gets on a plane, sleeps through most of the flight, gets his travel papers approved before landing, and heads off to see his kids again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagj
Dec 5, 2005

Not Certified
A man takes a series of work related flights while his daughter learns about water reclamation

Two brothers take a road-trip to Mexico

A man disagrees with his boss over his love life, then they get a government contract and drive a truck.

A high-school student gets his first car and a girlfriend after learning about a family heirloom

• Locked thread