Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Rirse posted:

Cross posting from the 3DS thread.

Please be a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Please release in the US

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The Ginyu Force is in and that's all that really matters.

Too bad they probably won't be playable though, I'd fuse Ginyu to everything.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I'm remembering that invader zim episode where they get kidnapped by the fusion aliens that just duct tape things together, and that old prisoner with office supplies tapes to his head aging "I've been fused so many times I don't even know what I am anymore!"

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I want to live in that slide park city.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Gogobrogettinlohanks, the ultimate fighter. His power is well beyond maximum

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Have two fusions ever done the fusion dance? Would it even work? What about using the Potara earrings for one of the steps?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The Fusions game looks interesting, not what I expected but putting Pan in the trailer was a hype killer for me.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Pan is alright by me. Just because she was misused in GT doesn't diminish her imo.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'll still watch with interest, don't get me wrong, I just dislike everything about her from GT. She deserved better.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I like that you are back to flying around an overworld instead of picking missions from a list. Game looks good.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tsob posted:

Have two fusions ever done the fusion dance? Would it even work? What about using the Potara earrings for one of the steps?

Fusions can be stacked, Majin Buu absorbed Gotenks and was able to keep his fusion boost power for a time.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Imagine being able to fuse the roster down to one final PERFECT person.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Rutibex posted:

Fusions can be stacked, Majin Buu absorbed Gotenks and was able to keep his fusion boost power for a time.

Would Buu count as a fusion? I wouldn't have counted that as an example of a double fusion at least. Cell doing a fusion dance would be a better example. Or is there something about the nature of Buu I'm forgetting?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tsob posted:

Would Buu count as a fusion? I wouldn't have counted that as an example of a double fusion at least. Cell doing a fusion dance would be a better example. Or is there something about the nature of Buu I'm forgetting?

I think you might need to do a separate fusion type each level.

For example: First you could have Goku, Vegita, Goten, and Trunks fuse into Gotenks and Gogeita using normal fusion dance. Then have them put on some Potara earrings to form Tenksgeita. Then you have Perfect Cell use his tail to absorb Tenksgeita to form Perfect Tenksgeitall. Then (due to the namikain cells in Perfect Tenksgeitall) have him to a fusion with Piccolo/Nail/Kami. Finally cap it off by being absorbed by Majin Buu for form the ultimate 6 fused Fighter:

Majin Golden Super Perfect Tenksgeitallu

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Apr 15, 2016

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

or Buu/Cell could just eat them all without all the other poo poo.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

or Buu/Cell could just eat them all without all the other poo poo.

That would be much less powerful. Fusion dance, Potara Earrings, and Namick fusions all come with big free power boosts.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Then they'd have to fly into the heart of a sun or something to almost die so they can get their zenkai.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
The sun wasn't enough to kill cooler so they'd have to eat a supernova just to get that boost.

Or cheat like Goku and kamehameha themselves over and over on the way to namek

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Well this is a thing.

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Aug 18, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Raxivace posted:

Well this is a thing.

The 90s is strong in this one.

Also, way too overdone for a DBZ design, for my tastes. I'm sad they didn't go the Toriyama route and have the second augmentation form be a skinny, frail, unassuming form that was lolpowerful. That or Golden King Cold.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Looks like SSJ3 for a Frost alien. I thought his previous transformation was ugly with all the unnecessary spikes and huge shoulder pads, but this is even worse. It's not official though, so who cares I guess.

Edit: He may still have a third that's lolpowerful but more svelte like Frieza I guess.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The Fusions game looks interesting, not what I expected but putting Pan in the trailer was a hype killer for me.

They can redeem Pan instantly by having her go SSJ, so we can get the taste of GT out of our mouths right away.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Raxivace posted:

Well this is a thing.

I'm actually not opposed to this. Well played, King Cold. Let's see what you've got.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Covok posted:

Also, way too overdone for a DBZ design, for my tastes. I'm sad they didn't go the Toriyama route and have the second augmentation form be a skinny, frail, unassuming form that was lolpowerful. That or Golden King Cold.

It's written by french people. Why would you expect quality?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Stairmaster posted:

It's written by french people. Why would you expect quality?

I thought they were spanish.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Covok posted:

I thought they were spanish.

That would just make things worse.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

tsob posted:

Looks like SSJ3 for a Frost alien. I thought his previous transformation was ugly with all the unnecessary spikes and huge shoulder pads, but this is even worse. It's not official though, so who cares I guess.

Edit: He may still have a third that's lolpowerful but more svelte like Frieza I guess.

Nah, he made a point of powering up before he touched the ring so that Bra couldn't realize the mistake she'd made and punch him before he could finish transforming. He's touching the ring now, so he's probably done.

I would have preferred he go Gold, but he's also GIANT now, which could be interesting on its own.

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

Raxivace posted:

Well this is a thing.

bra fights a tyranid \:stare:/

also gogobrogettinlohanks is a lot of fun to say

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Also he has extra limbs, seeing as this is going into King cold's true power fanfic anyway I don't mind this.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Nah, he made a point of powering up before he touched the ring so that Bra couldn't realize the mistake she'd made and punch him before he could finish transforming. He's touching the ring now, so he's probably done.

I would have preferred he go Gold, but he's also GIANT now, which could be interesting on its own.

Gold isn't "canon" because it was anime only. :rolleyes:

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Beautiful Ninja posted:

They can redeem Pan instantly by having her go SSJ, so we can get the taste of GT out of our mouths right away.

Pan already went SSJ before she was born, remember?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

HitTheTargets posted:

Gold isn't "canon" because it was anime only. :rolleyes:

Is that something the Authors said? I assumed they were okay with BoG, Beerus and Whis had a quick cameo recently.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Is that something the Authors said? I assumed they were okay with BoG, Beerus and Whis had a quick cameo recently.

They made a post about how dumb BoG/Beerus was.

Kild fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Apr 16, 2016

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

if the endgame of multiverse was that they needed batman's help I think that would make up for all the specials.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Covok posted:

I kinda like it, looks like a more extreme third form Freeza.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Kild posted:

Man, if they can't apperciate the awesome of a lazy, kung-fu cat destroyer god, there is little we can do for them.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kild posted:

This might be the worst Dragonball related thing I have ever seen

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Josuke Higashikata posted:

This might be the worst Dragonball related thing I have ever seen
It's certainly up there at the very least. The only thing that might be worse are the actual comment sections for their comic, where I STILL see people bitching about Frieza getting strong in four months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
The best Dragonball Multiverse comment section is the page where some dude's furry oc gets the poo poo beat out of him by mom Videl. The guy cries about it for several pages.

• Locked thread