Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I'm not talking about sessions, I'm talking about the rate if they release a video every other day. The final sequence to Sin is at least a couple hours, not including any random battles or boss guide time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

holy jesus Mystery Box 25, not since Afro Samurai has such a game graced this channel

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

davidHalestorm posted:

Speaking of Dark Souls 3, this new level-up waifu likes to talks a lot, don't she? Does she talk more than the Maiden in Black during the level-up process?

Maiden in Black talks pretty much constantly while leveling up, but she says a lot less before that, which is probably what's giving you that impression. Maiden's still the best levelling person for that reason, whereas the new girl has the "Bearer Seek Seek Lest" problem.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I'm glad Matt and Pat share my love of Garchomp

Also we've gotten like three Mystery Box episodes this week, it's weird

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Also we've gotten like three Mystery Box episodes this week, it's weird

They explained this on the podcast.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
After a ten month break, Mystery Box's second season has opened pretty strong.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Oh man, Matt's really taking Punisher to the next level with episode 6

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm ready for an ADAM VENTURE

I love lovely games that seriously overestimate themselves. These are merely the ~origins~ of this dashing rogue and his bloom hellscape, the true adventure is yet to come!!!!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Phantasium posted:

That's good, it'll give From time to finish it.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
When matt was talking about the blue lantern missing from his Bishi figure, I was definitely expecting [spoilers]a cut to Woolie, not Zach[/spoilers]

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Pat's hedge trimmer story in Punisher Pt4 is amazing.

"And I said I didn't unplug the hedge trimmer, and my dad was like yeah, that'll happen."

"Can any of you animate a deer? OK, all the deer are dead."

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Apr 14, 2016

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Yinlock posted:

i'm ready for an ADAM VENTURE

I love lovely games that seriously overestimate themselves. These are merely the ~origins~ of this dashing rogue and his bloom hellscape, the true adventure is yet to come!!!!

Apparently it is a Christian game which makes me wonder about all of the Illuminati poo poo. It was perfect for mystery box just the right amount of jank.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Does anyone have a video/gif of the part of the X-COM game where the pathing glitched out and the soldiers miss 2 point-blank hits to a sectoid?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Dmitri-9 posted:

Apparently it is a Christian game which makes me wonder about all of the Illuminati poo poo. It was perfect for mystery box just the right amount of jank.

Not gonna lie, I want to see them play through more of that mess.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dexie posted:

Not gonna lie, I want to see them play through more of that mess.

I think Pat might be right when he says that they're pigeon-holed into playing garbage.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

This Double Dragon art critique on Vessel might just be my favorite video from these nerds ever. :allears:

Woolie's going in HARD on the art class poo poo and I love it.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
I want more dogboy.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

FauxGateau posted:

I think Pat might be right when he says that they're pigeon-holed into playing garbage.

When they QA things and replicate bugs it is fascinating.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Okay, so in the Punisher intro, I think Pat is Microchip, Matt is Punisher, butt who is Woolie supposed to be?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

RareAcumen posted:

Okay, so in the Punisher intro, I think Pat is Microchip, Matt is Punisher, butt who is Woolie supposed to be?

Barracuda.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Feel like I have a better shot of getting a answer here but finally really starting DaS3 after my hiccups and found out that the Fat Official from DeS has a wife that shows up as just a normal enemy type.

Does she always call the player a idiot if they get grabbed because if so I hope to hell they get grabbed by one of them cause boy if you get caught she's right. :allears:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

These losers don't even like Chandelure in Pokken.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
I had such a lovely day today, and Matt at the very start of Punisher #5 (Or should I say PunPun) really helped.

Woolie making GBS threads on Pat about the Bullet Rice Cooker and then immediately being a loving idiot about hand loading was also a highlight.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Looks like the punisher lp is the most popular series in a while, well deserved too

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
For any PC DS3 people: turn lighting quality to low. Haven't had a crash since I did that. I have to change that every time I start up, though, my game resets it to medium for some reason.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I am glad that I have had no problems playing Dark Souls 3 on PC.

Not a single crash, and I've been alt-tabbing out of that fucker like crazy.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
I'm just getting that fun auto-save stutter. Not sure if that's enough to make me stick with DS3 PS4 or not.

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
Only crashes I experienced were towards the end of my stream today, and it was only when I was trying to summon people. Otherwise, I'm about 20 hours in, and it has been pretty enjoyable so far.

I also went back to my JP PS4 version and I just can't. Sorry console users, 60fps with quality options is a better experience and I'm so glad I waited.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
No crashing or overheating for me on a i5 4590 & a GTX 970.

Get newer hardware plebs. :smug:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I have an I3 and 650 GTX and still had no crashes. I think that theory about it being 700 series trouble is true.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
no crashes yet on ps4

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Liam can gently caress OFF with that "only fighting types" garbage, it's so loving stupid

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Improbable Lobster posted:

Liam can gently caress OFF with that "only fighting types" garbage, it's so loving stupid

It's so dumb because every single pokemon already fights by the very existence of them in the normal games. Seriously, this isn't some special thing only fighting types do this is just a different genre for Trainer battles to take place in.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't really disagree, but it feels like they could've done more with the game's roster. Chandelure as it stands is kinda the only standout of the cast that isn't Lucha Pikachu.

"Chandelure seems like a joke character."
*big gently caress off laser pops out of its head*

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Yeah, especially when the REAL joke pokemon is the one that is literally just a set of key rings.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Every Pokemon is precious

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Baal posted:

I don't really disagree, but it feels like they could've done more with the game's roster. Chandelure as it stands is kinda the only standout of the cast that isn't Lucha Pikachu.

"Chandelure seems like a joke character."
*big gently caress off laser pops out of its head*

Chandulure has moves that attacks so that they can attack literally every bar you have in that game (HP, 'white HP', Super/Burst meter, AND assist meter) . Yeah that sure seems like a joke character.

But yeah you're right, they could have done a lot of cool things. Hilariously taking out some of the shittier fighting type pokemon would open spots for actually cool pokes. Did we really need Lucario AND Blaziken in the game?

Can't believe they snubbed Hawlucha and Whimsicott like this.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Improbable Lobster posted:

Every Pokemon is precious

nah they're all losers except for generation one because it's the best there were never any bad designs in generation one

*literally a loving sphere with angry eyes*

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Blockhouse posted:

nah they're all losers except for generation one because it's the best there were never any bad designs in generation one

Gen 5 has the best percentage of amazing designs. Gen 1 actually has some of the worst pokemon design wise (and mechanically).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Blockhouse posted:

There's also Grimer, the purple goop and Muk the Big purple goop and Ditto the tiny purple goop