Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Masonity posted:

Still hot.

37 degrees is pretty hot, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Hyperlynx posted:

37 degrees is pretty hot, yeah.

thats quite the trajectory

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

Masonity posted:

Still hot.

Whoa.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

tumor looking batty posted:

I got my girl so horny she squired every it was hot

Did you have to dress up as a knight?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Ensign Expendable posted:

Did you have to dress up as a knight?

Nah, the horse more like

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I guess if she's into geldings...

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Any hot tips for discomfort/pain during sex due to a retroverted uterus? my girlfriend experiences pain in most positions, particularly missionary and cowgirl. Given that cowgirl is her favorite she is pretty bummed out. The last time we tried she ended up with abdominal pain that lasted for a while after :(. lubrication isnt an issue either.

The only position that seems to work is her laying on her side with her knees up while Im on my knees but shes not getting any stimulation on her clitoris at all which is important for her. I know toys etc will be suggested but she prefers weighted blunt contact on her bits as opposed to vibrations.

She's also never experienced an orgasm, ever, despite trying her darnedest on her own or with partners. She describes the experience as a rush of sensitivity and sensation that then dissipates rather quickly and leaves her no longer wanting sex/pain starts if we keep going. Shes not a fan of oral sex, due to being unable to handle soft or direct contact on her clit.

Lady goons, what do you think?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Just a pro-tip man, you've got thumbs, or at least palms if you're a flipper baby.

They can manage weighted blunt contact fairly well.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

Just a pro-tip man, you've got thumbs, or at least palms if you're a flipper baby.

They can manage weighted blunt contact fairly well.

Even Thumbs can be too much for her. its gotta be palm or bigger, and the few positions we have dont really lend themselves to making palms easy.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You don't have to directly touch her clit, if she is sensitive just the area around may be sufficient.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
You could still do oral sex, but something like running your tongue in an oval between between the inner and outer labia for instance, as opposed to tongue punching the clit into submission.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

PRADA SLUT posted:

...tongue punching the clit into submission...

I too just finished reading "She taps first".

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

its more that she cant handle the sensation of a tongue doing anything. Ive never had trouble with giving oral before with others (actually been told Im pretty good at it by a few, but not to brag)

she is just stupidly sensitive. shes been thinking about it and could be related to an injury she sustained as a kid. she slipped and fell crotch-first onto a hand railing or a pole or something (she cant really remember) and ended up with a scar on her inner labia right next to her clitoris. so now she has a super sensitive spider-man clit due to some freak accident we guess?

When it comes to climaxing she seems to have trouble 'letting go' as they say. I was going to suggest weed or sniffing poppers to see if either could help get her over the edge - The only thing I am doing is not focusing on making her climax a priority because it'll throw her off. It does seem like shes going to have to give one to herself before anyone else can though, so shes looking into getting a new vibrator with a good G-spot shape and clitoral stimulator.

At the very least we have had a lot of sex lately just trying new positions so :)

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Laserface posted:

its more that she cant handle the sensation of a tongue doing anything. Ive never had trouble with giving oral before with others (actually been told Im pretty good at it by a few, but not to brag)

she is just stupidly sensitive. shes been thinking about it and could be related to an injury she sustained as a kid. she slipped and fell crotch-first onto a hand railing or a pole or something (she cant really remember) and ended up with a scar on her inner labia right next to her clitoris. so now she has a super sensitive spider-man clit due to some freak accident we guess?

When it comes to climaxing she seems to have trouble 'letting go' as they say. I was going to suggest weed or sniffing poppers to see if either could help get her over the edge - The only thing I am doing is not focusing on making her climax a priority because it'll throw her off. It does seem like shes going to have to give one to herself before anyone else can though, so shes looking into getting a new vibrator with a good G-spot shape and clitoral stimulator.

At the very least we have had a lot of sex lately just trying new positions so :)

I know some people with sensitive clits use a barrier when masturbating, like a towel, and put it between them and a powerful wand-style vibrator. The towel softens and spreads the vibration out, but since a wand is strong to begin with, there's still a good amount of stimulation. Might be something for her to try.

Anoulie
Oct 8, 2013
Soo I had sex for the first time about three weeks ago and then pretty much daily, sometimes multiple times a day. A week ago, my vagina started hurting when we did it, and I figured it was just exhausted and needed a break. Then my husband went on a business trip for 6 days, so my vagina had ample resting time (I masturbated twice and it didn't really hurt then). My husband came back today and we did it twice in two hours and I wasn't able to come and it hurt. I'm not sure if it warrants a visit to the OBGYN; it just seems like my skin is sore and irritated around my vagina/perineum. It only hurts on the surface but when he's inside me, it kind of burns sometimes.

We don't use condoms but we do use a water-based lube. I take the mini-pill and we're each other's first, so no STDs in play.

So, experienced sex-having goons, is this normal when you do it a lot for the first time or should I have it checked out by the doc?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would say if I had sex every day or multiple times a day for three weeks my dick would drop off.

So it may simply be irritation, also as I understand the vagina has a bit of an acclimatization problem sometimes and may react poorly to the regular presence of a penis in it, especially if unfamiliar.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Also, if it's rough or he's big, you can get bruising just like you would get a bruise on your leg or anywhere. The enthusiasm is great, but maybe temporarily redirect it to learning how to go down on each other or get each other off by hand.

Also also, if you want it less often (since you only masturbated twice in six days), that's totally fine to tell him. You guys just got married, you're going to have a long long time to have sex. Nothing bad will happen if you keep the frequency to a comfortable level.

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Apr 25, 2016

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Anoulie posted:

Soo I had sex for the first time about three weeks ago and then pretty much daily, sometimes multiple times a day. A week ago, my vagina started hurting when we did it, and I figured it was just exhausted and needed a break. Then my husband went on a business trip for 6 days, so my vagina had ample resting time (I masturbated twice and it didn't really hurt then). My husband came back today and we did it twice in two hours and I wasn't able to come and it hurt. I'm not sure if it warrants a visit to the OBGYN; it just seems like my skin is sore and irritated around my vagina/perineum. It only hurts on the surface but when he's inside me, it kind of burns sometimes.

We don't use condoms but we do use a water-based lube. I take the mini-pill and we're each other's first, so no STDs in play.

So, experienced sex-having goons, is this normal when you do it a lot for the first time or should I have it checked out by the doc?

I'd say if it's cheap, go ahead and go to your OBGYN. They can take a look and tell you definitively what's going on; even if it's just irritation, they'll be able to give you advice on how to treat and prevent it, which seems like it's worth a co-pay.

Has he been going really deep or harder recently? He could be hitting the back of your vagina, which can cause a lot of pain in some people.

Corley
Feb 2, 2010

Anoulie posted:

Try using lubrication? I would still visit a doctor to be on the safe side but it's normal to be a little sore after a vigorous bout of sex, especially if there's not a lot of moisture.

Edit: d'oh, just saw that you are using lube. Try a something that's not water based unless you can't for allergy reasons. Pjur is a good brand.

Corley fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Apr 25, 2016

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also if you're both recent virgins/having lots of sex you might just have gotten some crud in your lady parts at some point which might be giving you irritation/infection, if the burning and soreness doesn't clear up I would suggest seeing a doctor about it. Even just sufficient irritation may progress to something more unpleasant, same as with your mouth.

Anoulie
Oct 8, 2013
We're definitely gonna try a different lube. We used three different ones and I had this problem with two of them, but they were all water-based. I've heard good things about pjur, so we'll probably try that one next. And I'll pick up coconut oil from the store tonight :)

Also, I just realized that wiping off the whole lube/cum mixture with toilet paper was probably not the most skin-friendly idea. I remember when I had a cold and wiped my nose with paper towels all the time and the skin around my nostrils was super sore and raw for weeks afterwards. So baby wipes are also on the shopping list.

And we're both perfectly fine with a once-a-day frequency. If anything, my drive's higher than his :D Masturbation doesn't even get close to sex with my husband, though, so I wasn't too eager to do that a lot while he was gone.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Most popular water based lubes contain glycerin, which can cause varying degrees of irritation, especially if she's sensitive or easily gets yeast infections. If you don't want to go the silicone route, which can ruin toys and stain fabrics, try a water based lube that doesn't contain glycerin, like Sliquid.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Anoulie posted:

Also, I just realized that wiping off the whole lube/cum mixture with toilet paper was probably not the most skin-friendly idea. I remember when I had a cold and wiped my nose with paper towels all the time and the skin around my nostrils was super sore and raw for weeks afterwards. So baby wipes are also on the shopping list.

Are you sticking paper towels inside yourself? I would imagine that could definitely lead to irritation and soreness.

Anoulie
Oct 8, 2013

Crazyeyes posted:

Are you sticking paper towels inside yourself? I would imagine that could definitely lead to irritation and soreness.

What? No. Just wiping that junk off with toilet paper.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Take a shower. After-sex showers with your SO are the best.

inkblottime
Sep 9, 2006

For Lack of a Better Name
Foreplay may be your friend in this case. There are sooo many things you can do without insertion.

Also, interesting physiological fact: the vagina is designed to get the penis off as quick as possible so as not to cause too much friction/abuse. That being said, you both may need to explore how to get your body used to more action.

But see a doctor first and ask for a referral to see a sexual health doctor. They will have much more detailed advice custom fit for your body and situation.

Anoulie
Oct 8, 2013
Yeah, I started bleeding when we had sex earlier today. He'd already made me cum with his fingers/tongue and he didn't take long to cum in me (like, under a minute because of all the foreplay) so there was definitely adequate foreplay and not too much friction. And it was bright red and liquid (so nothing period-related) and I already made a doctor's appointment for Monday 'cause I wanna know what the heck is up with my lady bits. And I think I have a UTI on top of all that, too. Woop.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
Glad to hear you're seeing someone about it, it's likely nothing but it's always good to get things like this checked out! For the future, pee after sex - it will help you avoid UTIs.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Anoulie posted:

Yeah, I started bleeding when we had sex earlier today. He'd already made me cum with his fingers/tongue and he didn't take long to cum in me (like, under a minute because of all the foreplay) so there was definitely adequate foreplay and not too much friction. And it was bright red and liquid (so nothing period-related) and I already made a doctor's appointment for Monday 'cause I wanna know what the heck is up with my lady bits. And I think I have a UTI on top of all that, too. Woop.

Your husband right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAaRQezoIAg

Madbullogna
Jul 23, 2009
Another vote to try a silicone lube as well. I can second Pjur, but my favorite so far is Gun Oil. My husband likes to be rather aggressive in bed, and Gun Oil has saved my hole. In addition, maybe look into a 'lube launcher' as well. Helps things get, (and stay), slippery on the insides for less irritation.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Sex Questions Megathread: Gun Oil has saved my hole.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hole oil has done nothing for my gun, though

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm not sure my girlfriend would appreciate me launching gun oil into her hole with a lube launcher. She doesn't have a military fetish.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Mak0rz posted:

Sex Questions Megathread: Gun Oil has saved my hole.

This is strong.

inkblottime
Sep 9, 2006

For Lack of a Better Name
Now when you say "Gun" oil, you're referring to a specific brand of sexual lube, not oil designed to clean firearms?

I'm earnestly curious but not sure I want to type "gun oil for sex" into Google.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

inkblottime posted:

Now when you say "Gun" oil, you're referring to a specific brand of sexual lube, not oil designed to clean firearms?

I'm earnestly curious but not sure I want to type "gun oil for sex" into Google.

That is correct. It's lube for your gun, not your rifle, and it is for fun, not for fighting.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Anoulie posted:

He might have scratched you with his fingers, the inside of a vagina is pretty fragile to sharp nails

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

inkblottime posted:

This is the sad part of this forum where you can't even trust it to provide accurate information even when the alternative is possible injury or death.

Yes. Yes it absolutely refers to a brand of sexual lubricant sold under the name "gun oil." Not oil made for the lubrication of gun parts.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

inkblottime posted:

I googled it and it's apparently a gay lube. Or at least advertised as such. They have a cool advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaK5i-DLBPE

Speaking of putting suspect things into your body, aside from the obvious inadvisability of using it with a condom, is light mineral oil (baby oil) safe for internal use?

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 16:07 on May 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anoulie
Oct 8, 2013
Update: Went to the OBGYN, got diagnosed with a UTI and a yeast infection, got medication for both. Paid $ 18.40 for the prescription and nothing for the doctor. Go universal healthcare.

Also bought some lube with only one ingredient (dimethicone). That should be thoroughly non-irritating :)