Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Samizdata posted:

You forgot about Derek making them go :a2m: on him afterwards, right before he yawns and pees on them.

He's doing the same thing to everyone in the thread, and yet people keep lining up to suck his dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
p.s

This is SA's shibboleth. 2 weeks.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

RuckusRouser posted:

Please post said recipes, I just recently fell in love with Sauvagine

No recipes appear to contain Sauvagine :(. Its to die for though

There's a Cheddar, Swiss, and Beer soup though. I'll figure stuff out and post tomorrow while I'm busy catching up with the thread.

Mr.Tophat posted:

You fromage baka don't understand anything about culture

I know plenty!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
If the 15 dollar lockout/fee was placed on your RSI account, would you pay it to get access back to all your stuff?

Why or why not?

"of course i would. but you realize that guy likely had that placed on his account because he bought an item on the grey market and then the seller did a charge back to CIG right?
it's basically buying stolen goods at that point."

"If your car was towed because you did something stupid, would you pay the tow company to get your car back?"

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4f0mfg/would_you_pay_the_15/

I can't even tell if this is a troll or not anymore.

Everything is all blurry today.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Guys, is it really okay to dig up stupid embarrassing poo poo that Ben did and start tweeting it at him? Is it possible that he know's how dumb it was and that he's closed that chapter of his life? Does his current social circle need to be introduced/reintroduced to this stuff?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Meridian posted:

He's :wom: out the pre post hype at this point.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Solarin posted:

:hfive: you are a god for posting this. Melkor add a + to this man's note

Please do not mess with my Melkor notes.

I would advise everyone reading this thread to never engage SC fans in realtime dialogue. I've just tried to communicate with one on Discord and I feel like I need to take some beta blockers and lay the gently caress down.

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

Ragequit posted:

Young Tarantino or fat Tarantino?

young ofc

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
for fat tarantino I need goat cheese

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Langosta Paleface posted:

Guys, is it really okay to dig up stupid embarrassing poo poo that Ben did and start tweeting it at him? Is it possible that he know's how dumb it was and that he's closed that chapter of his life? Does his current social circle need to be introduced/reintroduced to this stuff?

Man, I'm never taking you to the Colosseum ever again

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Are your thoughts homogenized?

Real talk ok, I read your post and I'm glad of it

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Haskell9 posted:

That is my definition of good cheese. Gorgonzola turns my subconscious into Quentin Tarantino and it owns.

Yeah... I have to be careful with cheeses because they tend to turn my dreams into Until Dawn levels of hosed up. I have a serious problem with hypnopompic hallucinations and holy loving poo poo can some of that stuff cause problems when you see it in real life. Not sure how to describe it accurately, but imagine waking up from a nightmare where this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fyxlYHamAw&t=1218s is coming after you, you wake up, but its still crawling on your wall looking at you. You know its not real, but you hear it, see it, and feel its breath on you.

Nothing quite like your heart racing at 190+ bpm right after something like that and then having a massive anxiety attack lasting for 6 hours after.

grimcreaper fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Apr 16, 2016

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
^^^I'm good at lucid dreaming which is why I like nightmares. You should try picking up the knack because it's fun as hell though the next day I feel less rested when it happens.

If you don't want people to know/see things don't leave them up on the Internet.

Haskell9 fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Apr 16, 2016

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Haskell9 posted:

If you don't want people to know/see things don't leave them up on the Internet.

Agreed, he should have scrubbed the things he can still reach.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Tortolia posted:

Lol if you still expect Derek to straight up post poo poo without delays, theatrics and teases :cmon:

If it didnt make people salty, he wouldnt do it

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Yeah he sure has turned that ship around and is no longer a weird dweeb

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Someone made a catgun.

http://i.imgur.com/ujYI9SF.gifv

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Haskell9 posted:

for fat tarantino I need goat cheese

Understandable

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

Marching Powder posted:

Yeah he sure has turned that ship around and is no longer a weird dweeb

*puts on wing commander cross*

time to get married

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Jobbo_Fett posted:

You can only get Sauvagine from Quebec, Canada. It is loving amazing.

Brie is like... the ugly stepchild of Sauvagine, but is a pretty good cheese if you've never had the latter.

I prefer softer cheeses though; I have no time for blue cheese.

Also, Oka, Edam, and Gouda are all okay-to-good cheeses but it depends on what you pair them with. gently caress... I have a cheese cookbook, want me to post some recipes from it (later)?

Cheese chat is extremely my poo poo.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Edit - Derek Smart told me in a dream not to be a shill

Mr.Tophat fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Apr 16, 2016

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

yes

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Know how to post better?

tfw you're being called out by the previous worst poster in the thread, yikes

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Isn't that kind of what this site is about?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

is that like when people get owned and upset when people go through their post histories and bring it up

lol

like, if ragequit were to go through his post history in this thread and feel no shame. ragequit is ben lesnick.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Haskell9 posted:

^^^I'm good at lucid dreaming which is why I like nightmares. You should try picking up the knack because it's fun as hell though the next day I feel less rested when it happens.

Ive tried with the Lucid dreaming stuff. Ive never managed it outside of just knowing im in a dream. Pretty neat as i can usually think freely but i cant control any actions. Still fun though, even most nightmares are fun to watch and pay attention to. The human mind can come up with some truly neat things.

I leave everything on the internet. im an idiot like that.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Google Butt, if I was Melkor, I would have torn up my notes about you long ago

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Google Butt posted:

:iceburn:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I'm still working my way through the 700 posts I missed while doing adult stuff today, but I wanted to pop in and say praise be to the commando who posted my dog in my absence.

If I can just get another commando to regularly post marine bio poo poo, I can pretty much just nap instead of monitoring the thread constantly.

Outsourcing - it's the future!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

I hit the air horn extension for the first time in two days because of that post you made Google Butt and I am a happier man for it

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

grimcreaper posted:

Ive tried with the Lucid dreaming stuff. Ive never managed it outside of just knowing im in a dream. Pretty neat as i can usually think freely but i cant control any actions. Still fun though, even most nightmares are fun to watch and pay attention to. The human mind can come up with some truly neat things.

I leave everything on the internet. im an idiot like that.

My problem is waking up when I go lucid. If I can manage not to I'm in the Matrix for a little while and it rocks but losing 'real' REM sleep takes something from you because the next day I kind of drag.

Google Butt posted:

like, if ragequit were to go through his post history in this thread and feel no shame. ragequit is ben lesnick.

Agreed but he likes good cheese so I am conflicted

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Haskell9 posted:

I don't have a stalker/shrine page for obscure news anchors if that helps?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

I get lucid every time I buy a jpeg, mad raw style, I don't even buy LTI or nuttin

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Haskell9 posted:

My problem is waking up when I go lucid. If I can manage not to I'm in the Matrix for a little while and it rocks but losing 'real' REM sleep takes something from you because the next day I kind of drag.

Cant be worse than having a panic attack and losing 4 to 6 hours of sleep anyway, time for me to try again!

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

Ragequit posted:

I don't have a stalker/shrine page for obscure news anchors if that helps?

If you have a stalker/shrine page for an artisanal cheesemaker I will completely give you a pass on that.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Whoah I refreshed and there wasn't a new post

better post

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Toops, the SP video is great, just wanted you to know I watched it an enjoyed it.

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Innocence proves nothing.

This isn't JV soccer. Someone is getting kicked in the balls when the ref isn't looking.

It's not only ok, it's encouraged.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Google Butt posted:

I know right, by the way sorry for being so thin skinned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Codekeeper posted:

This isn't JV soccer. Someone is getting kicked in the balls when the ref isn't looking.

It's not only ok, it's encouraged.

*ref produces a black card*

"Still technically a red card, because it was made in China and the shell company used to pay for such a thing is still in the red take that Mr Smart"

• Locked thread