Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Squallege posted:

The best Dragonball Multiverse comment section is the page where some dude's furry oc gets the poo poo beat out of him by mom Videl. The guy cries about it for several pages.

Wait what? When did this happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Wait what? When did this happen?

Go to the page where all of the randos got Majined and fought Mom Videl.

Or, at least, I presume its this page. The one on his back is the furry OC.

See, the comic did a contest for OCs to see who'd be the random side characters Videl fought and those guys won. I actually didn't know that till the comic happened (it was obvious as the furry OC really, really stood out. Not in the linked issue, but a few pages back when all the majined OCs are introduced).

Apparently, getting punked by one of Earth's strongest human warriors really pissed this guy off because his furry OC was like God tier or some poo poo.

Covok fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Apr 16, 2016

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

My favorite part of that is the OC is just a Pokemon that had clothes put onto its normal design.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Covok posted:

Go to the page where all of the randos got Majined and fought Mom Videl.

Or, at least, I presume its this page. The one on his back is the furry OC.

See, the comic did a contest for OCs to see who'd be the random side characters Videl fought and those guys won. I actually didn't know that till the comic happened (it was obvious as the furry OC really, really stood out. Not in the linked issue, but a few pages back when all the majined OCs are introduced).

Apparently, getting punked by one of Earth's strongest human warriors really pissed this guy off because his furry OC was like God tier or some poo poo.

Okay I think now I'm kinda glad that I didn't win the contest to have my OC in the comic because I would've been pissed to have him both under Majin control and to have him lose to Videl seeing as my character is to put it bluntly is an extremely powerful genetically engineered Saiyan that is kinda like Cell and far outclasses Beerus-sama. Yeah I know he's a Mary Sue, but I made him that way on purpose. Don't get me wrong, I don't just go around rekking everyone I come across with him. He has a nemesis that is well himself from a Shattered Glass Universe and the mechanics of my RP make it to where he gets nerfed to be somewhere in the same power Tier as the strongest warrior in whatever Universe he is within.

The interesting thing about him is that he was trained by Whis and Beerus from a Universe where they make their counterparts from DragonBall Super look like Hercule Satan when compared to Goku. The thing is that he actually trained under the strongest Beerus and Whis of all of the Beerus's and Whis's in the entire DB SubMultiverse. Anyways enough bragging about my ridiculously OP RP character, if any of you are text-based RPers and wish to participate in my RP you can contact find it here: My TSSA Multiverse Crossover RP

My username on that site is Kor Saiyajinkami if you decide you might want to join and want to contact me on the site where my RP is.

@Punished "Venom" Snake (the post below this post; had to do it this way since DBM was preventing me from posting to avoid "flooding)
>That really doesn't sound fun to RP at all.

Trust me tho it is. Like I said he's nerfed down to whatever level of power that the Universe he occupies contains for their strongest tier of power. It's not just him; it's anyone who has an OP character that surpasses the highest power tier for the Universe the RP is within. Tho since having everyone in the same power tier as him nerfed down to that level might make the RP boring when we get to final battle for the first arc, I've actually been thinking I might change that mechanic to where it's to where the combination of power between all the good guys and bad guys must be about equal after the game mechanics nerf them down for a certain Universe or something along those lines. And before you discount it for not being a great RP, you should check it out. We have a very interesting variety of characters and the story is pretty interesting so far. Not to mention technically most of the characters in it are in the same tier of power that he is so it's not like he's insanely OP in comparison to the other RPers' characters. Currently it's taking place in a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Universe about 10 years after the end of the manga/anime

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Joe Chill killed Batman's parents. All of Frieza's race have ice based names. Batman has black hair and an exceptional vocal fanbase that over-exaggerates his capabilities.

Clearly, Batman is a Saiyan.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
What exactly is so bad about that Multiverse comic?

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Blue Star posted:

Okay I think now I'm kinda glad that I didn't win the contest to have my OC in the comic because I would've been pissed to have him both under Majin control and to have him lose to Videl seeing as my character is to put it bluntly is an extremely powerful genetically engineered Saiyan that is kinda like Cell and far outclasses Beerus-sama. Yeah I know he's a Mary Sue, but I made him that way on purpose. Don't get me wrong, I don't just go around rekking everyone I come across with him. He has a nemesis that is well himself from a Shattered Glass Universe and the mechanics of my RP make it to where he gets nerfed to be somewhere in the same power Tier as the strongest warrior in whatever Universe he is within.

The interesting thing about him is that he was trained by Whis and Beerus from a Universe where they make their counterparts from DragonBall Super look like Hercule Satan when compared to Goku. The thing is that he actually trained under the strongest Beerus and Whis of all of the Beerus's and Whis's in the entire DB SubMultiverse. Anyways enough bragging about my ridiculously OP RP character, if any of you are text-based RPers and wish to participate in my RP you can contact find it here: My TSSA Multiverse Crossover RP

My username on that site is Kor Saiyajinkami if you decide you might want to join and want to contact me on the site where my RP is.

@Punished "Venom" Snake (the post below this post; had to do it this way since DBM was preventing me from posting to avoid "flooding)
>That really doesn't sound fun to RP at all.

Trust me tho it is. Like I said he's nerfed down to whatever level of power that the Universe he occupies contains for their strongest tier of power. It's not just him; it's anyone who has an OP character that surpasses the highest power tier for the Universe the RP is within. Tho since having everyone in the same power tier as him nerfed down to that level might make the RP boring when we get to final battle for the first arc, I've actually been thinking I might change that mechanic to where it's to where the combination of power between all the good guys and bad guys must be about equal after the game mechanics nerf them down for a certain Universe or something along those lines. And before you discount it for not being a great RP, you should check it out. We have a very interesting variety of characters and the story is pretty interesting so far. Not to mention technically most of the characters in it are in the same tier of power that he is so it's not like he's insanely OP in comparison to the other RPers' characters. Currently it's taking place in a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Universe about 10 years after the end of the manga/anime

Oh my god it's a real comment. :allears:

But could he beat Brian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6WYxD17Wn0

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

What exactly is so bad about that Multiverse comic?

Nah, don't get mistaken, most people find it enjoyable around here (specials are more divisive).

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Petiso posted:

Nah, don't get mistaken, most people find it enjoyable around here (specials are more divisive).

He's referring to that specific one which is complaining/poking fun at Beerus retroactively being behind some of the series' events.

I think the Frieza one is pretty legitimate as a complaint because that changes Freeza's agency and motivations quite a bit but the others are mostly just 'Haha, Beerus is such a short-tempered jerk like a real housecat.' one-off jokes so what's the big deal.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I've never seen the real meat and bones of Multiverse and it doesn't interest me to do so but that Beerus special was just bad. (I think the art is a good copy though) I can't judge the proper Multiverse at all.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I thought it was funny.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Joe Chill killed Batman's parents. All of Frieza's race have ice based names. Batman has black hair and an exceptional vocal fanbase that over-exaggerates his capabilities.

Clearly, Batman is a Saiyan.

Nah, that doesn't track. Batman can beat Superman, but Goku totally can't.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Is that something the Authors said? I assumed they were okay with BoG, Beerus and Whis had a quick cameo recently.

gently caress if I know, first I've heard of this thing. I was just mocking their About page.

HitTheTargets fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Apr 16, 2016

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

HitTheTargets posted:

Nah, that doesn't track. Batman can beat Superman, but Goku totally can't.

I am prepared to argue against this to the loving grave.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
All Superman has to do is fly into the stratosphere and heat vision Goku to death from miles away. And don't give me that tired "Goku can beat anyone with enough PREP TIME" crap. Goku had all the preparation in the world the first time they fought, Kryptonite ring and all, and it was still a draw at best.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Agoat posted:

I am prepared to argue against this to the loving grave.

Goku couldn't beat Superman for a long while, but SSJ Red form is a "threat to the entire universe" which I think tips the power scale finally in Gokus favor.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

Nah, he made a point of powering up before he touched the ring so that Bra couldn't realize the mistake she'd made and punch him before he could finish transforming. He's touching the ring now, so he's probably done.

I would have preferred he go Gold, but he's also GIANT now, which could be interesting on its own.

I really enjoy when they have people playing with the rules of a tournament like this because it feels very dragonball.

Also, as far as beerus chat goes, he does actually appear in one of the recent chapters in a single crowd shot where he interrogates people about if they have seen the super saiyan God. It got more of a laugh out of me than it should.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

HitTheTargets posted:

All Superman has to do is fly into the stratosphere and heat vision Goku to death from miles away. And don't give me that tired "Goku can beat anyone with enough PREP TIME" crap. Goku had all the preparation in the world the first time they fought, Kryptonite ring and all, and it was still a draw at best.
I don't know how well this would work, since Goku has instantaneous movement, and has been shown to easily travel through space with his technique. He's not an easy target who is standing around, waiting to be struck by heat vision. Goku can also sense ki from vast distances, which would give him a way to track Superman's movements, even if he decides to put miles between them. Plus, didn't Goku fight Beerus right near the Stratosphere? If he can survive that far from earth, I don't see what would stop him from counter-attacking with a Kamehameha.

Let's just call this one a draw. Why would they be fighting, anyway? Vegeta seems like a much more likely opponent.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Apr 16, 2016

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Jedah posted:

I don't know how well this would work, since Goku has instantaneous movement, and has been shown to easily travel through space with his technique. He's not an easy target who is standing around, waiting to be struck by heat vision. Goku can also sense ki from vast distances, which would give him a way to track Superman's movements, even if he decides to put miles between them. Plus, didn't Goku fight Beerus right near the Stratosphere? If he can survive that far from earth, I don't see what would stop him from counter-attacking with a Kamehameha.

Hmmmm goood point

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Jedah posted:

Let's just call this one a draw. Why would they be fighting, anyway? Vegeta seems like a much more likely opponent.

Vegeta is stronger than Goku though, so it's an easy win for him.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Caros posted:

Also, as far as beerus chat goes, he does actually appear in one of the recent chapters in a single crowd shot where he interrogates people about if they have seen the super saiyan God. It got more of a laugh out of me than it should.

I think it was an April Fools joke.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
6th form Cold owns. DBM owns

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Raxivace posted:

It's certainly up there at the very least. The only thing that might be worse are the actual comment sections for their comic, where I STILL see people bitching about Frieza getting strong in four months.

To be fair it was almost a 2 hour movie. They probably could have spent some time on that instead of a twenty minute fight that Frieza never actually had a chance at winning.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

HitTheTargets posted:

Goku fought beerus in space

also one punch in god form could apparently tear up reality

pretty sure goku and vegeta surpassed superman already

furiouskoala
Aug 4, 2007
I agree with comments people that Cold will probably transform again, because it will be too hard to draw this form doing stuff. At least they didn't give him spots like Cell.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

WELP. IT HAPPENED. KAIO-KEN IS BACK.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

ANIME HAS BEEN SAVED

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
THE FANFICTION IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Still cant beat my furry OC

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm giddy with excitement.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

loving FINALLY GEEZE

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I mean seriously, this is awesome.

:allears:

More screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/mBoUZ

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
It took years, but Super Kaioken is finally canon.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
using an opening in a fight is never not the hypest poo poo

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Never thought I'd see a dude stack an aura on top of another aura but here we are :allears:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

double auras is the most DBZ poo poo ive ever seen, dragon ball super owns

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
why isn't he purple

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Looper posted:

why isn't he purple

kaioken is oil and super saiyan god is water

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
on the next episode of dragon ball super

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ojd5cNDekc&t=80s

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Akumos posted:

on the next episode of dragon ball super

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ojd5cNDekc&t=80s

Super Sayian level 9! He skipped 8!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I think my favorite detail isn't the aura stacking, it's how he's glowing so much it makes everything red

• Locked thread