Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
The Mecha Sion login screen is loving badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Yeah it's one of the best they've done

The air shockwave and awesome chugga chugga woo woo music is neato to the tops

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
It has a Pacific Rim feel to it. I'd love to see a fight scene with that art style.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I love...

League

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Why do all streamers have bucket seats

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Why do all streamers have bucket seats

If you got sad lonelys throwing money at you for playing video games you can buy whatever seat you want.

Also advertising probably?

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Why is Poro King back? Why isn't it cool and good game modes?

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
i wish i had big tits or was cool and funny so i could get a race car seat to play video games with

i hope they are atleast comfy cause real bucket seats loving suck. good for holding you in but dang they are uncomfortable

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

flyingkiwi posted:

Why is Poro King back? Why isn't it cool and good game modes?

Well you see, it's different than ARAM because

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

i wish i had big tits or was cool and funny so i could get a race car seat to play video games with

You dont really need either. You just really need to be consistant at playing videogames and recording it. If you can make higher produced content at a maddening pace then you can really succeed.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
http://plays.tv/video/5711ee6511db78720e/new-laptop-ladis-and-gentlmn

30 frames and 720 p boys! expect greatness (and maybe streaming proper)

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

KirbyKhan posted:

You dont really need either. You just really need to be consistant at playing videogames and recording it. If you can make higher produced content at a maddening pace then you can really succeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlS6Gm36po8

Can I make it in this world?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I love...

League

i want someone to give me 125 us dollas

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Apr 16, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

The real deep cut is rageblade Ashe

i play this and it's fun

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I wish I was a girl with nice tits that I could use to get money sometimes

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
http://plays.tv/video/56c575979ca03400a4/draven-being-a-jerk?from=user

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I like when girl streamers make jokes about "the D" because it makes me feel comfortable and like she is ''one of the guys''

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Stanos posted:

Another rotating game mode, another place where noted war criminal teemo can completely slow down the fast pace of the game. It's so irritating.

Sometimes, time stands still... and all you can do... is watch...

Also that login screen makes me want Mecha Mordekaiser for some reason. Mechakaiser. if you will.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Apr 16, 2016

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i hope they are atleast comfy cause real bucket seats loving suck. good for holding you in but dang they are uncomfortable

they're ok.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I've played a few games of Vlad in normals, but my problems with him are: he can't engage, he can't peel, he can't take towers quickly. This makes it hard to close out games, and games are substantially longer on him overall.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

The Mash posted:

Aurelion Sol is just a big dumb flying Sunfire Cape isn't he. Like, that's all he does. He's a movable Sunfire Cape with ridiculous numbers to compensate. It's like S5 Worlds Mordekaiser where they designed a dumb champion so they cranked the numbers up to 11 to compensate

He's like the Sunfire Flying Carpet.

Or like if the Back To The Future car was a Pontiac Sunfire.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

might be one of the greatest plays of all time

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Libertine posted:

Or like if the Back To The Future car was a Pontiac Sunfire.

This is going into my top 10 ways to describe A. Sol the champion in league of legends.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Sassy-rear end Dragon does me just fine.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
If my top three champs is Teemo, Bard, and Zac, what is a champ you would recommend for me?

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Fizz

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Since I've got a nice bonus this week I bought 10 Chests + Keys and got Eternum Nocturne, Project Yi, Zombie Ryze, Challenger Ahri, Mad Scientist Singed, and Snow Day Gnar among other things, nice. The system is neat but the shards, I feel, are too hard to collect.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

RealFoxy posted:

Since I've got a nice bonus this week I bought 10 Chests + Keys and got Eternum Nocturne, Project Yi, Zombie Ryze, Challenger Ahri, Mad Scientist Singed, and Snow Day Gnar among other things, nice. The system is neat but the shards, I feel, are too hard to collect.

I did 5 chests and got all champ shards of poo poo i already had.... why riot :(

Did open a free range chest last night and got Viscero Xin Zhao though and that is a pretty sexy skin.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
is thornmail a good item

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Tired Moritz posted:

is thornmail a good item
Against heavy AD teams it is a good fourth item after getting your tanky items already

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
it's p good, but since maw of malmortous has that new passive now you can't just stand still and let adcs kill themselves from it because they get lifesteal and a shield and attack speed too i think!!!

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
so unless you know your kit is going to take the adc down to at least 20% hp if u land everything (or 40% if u have help from a wukong or talon or jhin ult etc etc), all u will achieve is getting kited by the adc w/ a steroid that you activated

Heehee Hartlocks fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Apr 16, 2016

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

is thornmail a good item

its one of the more situational items in the game so how good it is depends on the circumstance you're buying it

but generally you want to have at least 1 source of health before building it or you die before the damage return can really pay off

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Do people buy warmogs anymore?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
technically

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Hour posted:

Do people buy warmogs anymore?

I got yelled at for being a "total loving retard" for not building warmogs on soraka by a guy who claimed to main soraka so guess so

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Kashuno posted:

I got yelled at for being a "total loving retard" for not building warmogs on soraka by a guy who claimed to main soraka so guess so

http://champion.gg/champion/Soraka/Support

It looks like it's a core item, altho clearly not a super important one. People who win games the most often on Soraka seem to build it frequently.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Kashuno posted:

In aram it's a must buy after spirit visage.

Just saw a teemo get ghosted by morde and walk through all of his own mushrooms until the ghost died. It was quite the sight.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Warmogs on Soraka isn't necessarily the best build but it basically gives her infinite no-risk healing and a ton of defensive stats once you get it. I wouldnt' say it is core but it can synergize really well with her abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
It was better when soraka was more health-gated than mana-gated, but now the mana costs are pretty important.

• Locked thread