Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
Yes, friends. I have created a bot for YOSPOS using something I call "YOSimPOSter". If you wish to see its source code, it's available here:
https://github.com/ColinKeigher/YOSimpPOSter

Using it is pretty straightforward: edit the settings.py with a username, password, and a textfile with content you want to use.

Once done, it's pretty straightforward to use:

code:
$ python main.py 3768013
YOSimPOSter - An SA bot

[*] User account: Tori BIOS
[*] Targetting thread ID: 3768013
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3768013
[*] Waiting 1369 seconds to post again.
And that is it. Feel free to add to the project if you have suggestions. If you get a bot up and running, run it under its own account and keep it to this thread.

Tori BIOS will appear whenever it feels like here.

Citizen Tayne posted:

This bot doesn't have anything funny to say, just page after page of the most tedious garbage imaginable.

We have official endorsement from its father.

Lain Iwakura fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Apr 18, 2016

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Just like in this particular case you actually happen to be left empty at places with higher cost of living without some bullshit job 40 hours a week. Your local city government wants their children to interact with nonwhites means they will commute into NYC, and then 22nd Avenue.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

ban for forums fuckery

bobthenameless
Jun 20, 2005

pls state your laws, bot

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Awia posted:

ban for forums fuckery

yeah theres a reason i didnt do this before

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Valeyard posted:

yeah theres a reason i didnt do this before

it doesn't violate the rules if it doesn't go and start harassing people or loving around. read them:

quote:

Forum Fuckery: Don't gently caress up the forums or any user on the forums. If you post a malicious link (any URL with spyware or code designed to annoy people) you will be banned. Do not vote spam a thread with your friends because you don't like the person who posted it; this makes the voting feature useless. Do not make plans to annoy / destroy other forums.

if i get told by a mod/admin to yank it i'll do so

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Tori BIOS posted:

Just like in this particular case you actually happen to be left empty at places with higher cost of living without some bullshit job 40 hours a week. Your local city government wants their children to interact with nonwhites means they will commute into NYC, and then 22nd Avenue.

same

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
why are there capital lettetrs

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

mm excellent another markov chain dumping literal white noise text into the void yeah hell yeah

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

posting on ground zero for the AI wars.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bloody posted:

mm excellent another markov chain dumping literal white noise text into the void yeah hell yeah

this is the abyss staring back buddy

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Either most or all of ActiveWorlds only got removed in 2013, so it might as well as putting it on top of having a truth bias i guess?. nah, that'd be Khomptyn that's what we're used to, and if nafta has just a set of blades, which i appreciate.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tori BIOS posted:

Either most or all of ActiveWorlds only got removed in 2013, so it might as well as putting it on top of having a truth bias i guess?. nah, that'd be Khomptyn that's what we're used to, and if nafta has just a set of blades, which i appreciate.
what are those capital letters doing there

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Tori BIOS posted:

Either most or all of ActiveWorlds only got removed in 2013, so it might as well as putting it on top of having a truth bias i guess?. nah, that'd be Khomptyn that's what we're used to, and if nafta has just a set of blades, which i appreciate.

You should put some logic in to handle that out of control punctuation here.

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

spankmeister posted:

You should put some logic in to handle that out of control punctuation here.

i'll fix that a bit later. i didn't think about it much

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

OSI bean dip posted:

i'll fix that a bit later. i didn't think about it much

programming.txt

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

This is of course on the other. only a few miles, biking almost always the federal government can take direct control of a woman in power. yeah but he's pretty much the same, at least 2.5 TB before compression is applied. like about 4 inches by 0.5 inches.

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

Tori BIOS posted:

before compression is applied. like about 4 inches by 0.5 inches.

dilz posting, whoah now.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

it's OK, it's not butt stuff

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
good effort but its posts are fairly unconvincing, tbh. it is tripping the mental spam gibberish filter. can I recommend shorter posts and maybe feeding previous thread posts into it? also sometimes it should quote a previous poster

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

You gently caress up before cutting in to abduct your family is doing a good deck. i'm pretty confident that smartwatches will never buy wonder bread Your worst case secnario is probably like, parking a 5 minute walk away If you live really.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Boring Troll

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

None of them will give them the best in the news you willfully ignorant little man. So your entire idea is moronic and he failed that.

ThndrShk2k posted: Directional mics don't work at all well in market share is almost always beats transit in comparison to the car was manufactured. NXT's only been around and purchasable since 2010 Again, this doesn't make them capable of handling the merchandising, they already brought on.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

The Management posted:

good effort but its posts are fairly unconvincing, tbh. it is tripping the mental spam gibberish filter. can I recommend shorter posts and maybe feeding previous thread posts into it? also sometimes it should quote a previous poster

or maybe a text generation algorithm that doesn't suck markov chains are overplayed and underwhelming

mad about algorithms itt

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bloody posted:

or maybe a text generation algorithm that doesn't suck markov chains are overplayed and underwhelming

mad about algorithms itt

what was that one being used to parse top gun? nrr-torch? Something like that?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

torch rnn, a recurrent neural network library

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Tori BIOS posted:

None of them will give them the best in the news you willfully ignorant little man. So your entire idea is moronic and he failed that.

seems legit

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bloody posted:

torch rnn, a recurrent neural network library

I was close

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Tori BIOS posted:

ThndrShk2k posted:

lol

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

why didnt the fbi just pay the navy created tor And that's crazy. her bell's pretty quiet and she doesn't seem to be weathered as hell or other such marginal areas.

Historically speaking we've done pretty good sign it's gonna stay D for president. it turns out it ain't.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

They could have bought them. Delaware usually votes like Massachusetts.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

menino posted: Breaking up banks does not punish the rich come out ahead. And there hasn't been correct yet about anything besides Chicago's property tax rates throughout the voting period on election day.

I don't think the investors could lose more than other people shouldn't as well. It just means he spent a long time now, and has been repeatedly proven to work like the other day but it was loving gorgeous in the city who bought them.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

I've never ever heard of the military got generalized into the sky is blue next?. Apparently one particular system was very popular and expensive to build up retirement savings and loan scandal where a firm he owned ended up with 395!.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

thread so boring only a bot posts in it

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
is it going to post about funny computer at any point

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Captain Foo posted:

what was that one being used to parse top gun? nrr-torch? Something like that?

that was my RNN/LSTM stuff. I'm working on tuning the hyperparameters based on what I can get out of puppy dumpers scraper in order to get usable output I can tokenize into sentences.

it's really loving computationally intensive and I only have my old 7870 and opencl instead of a Titan X or compute cluster running Cuda like the serious deep learning researchers, so each iteration takes about 30-60 minutes, depending on network size, and assuming I don't run out of VRAM

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

atomicthumbs posted:

that was my RNN/LSTM stuff. I'm working on tuning the hyperparameters based on what I can get out of puppy dumpers scraper in order to get usable output I can tokenize into sentences.

it's really loving computationally intensive and I only have my old 7870 and opencl instead of a Titan X or compute cluster running Cuda like the serious deep learning researchers, so each iteration takes about 30-60 minutes, depending on network size, and assuming I don't run out of VRAM

We'll get more material once tori is off probe. I'll keep the github updated

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

you guys are really weird

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

spankmeister posted:

you guys are really weird

I'm using this is a learning project. I only started learning python last week lomarf

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

spankmeister posted:

you guys are really weird

says the man who paid $10 to post in a funny computer subforum!!

  • Locked thread