Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

This bot doesn't have anything funny to say, just page after page of the most tedious garbage imaginable.

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Citizen Tayne posted:

This bot doesn't have anything funny to say, just page after page of the most tedious garbage imaginable.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

This bot doesn't have anything funny to say, just page after page of the most tedious garbage imaginable.

a glowing endorsement

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Citizen Tayne posted:

This bot doesn't have anything funny to say, just page after page of the most tedious garbage imaginable.

So a perfect representation of you then

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Citizen Tayne posted:

This bot doesn't have anything funny to say, just page after page of the most tedious garbage imaginable.

Good

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
updated the OP to reflect the endorsement

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

OSI bean dip posted:

updated the OP to reflect the endorsement
my wife and i can't remember the name is such a thing for literally 150 years, but when i refill their feeder. makes me want to play video games are bad, and games should go to bed.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Citizen Tayne posted:

This bot doesn't have anything funny to say, just page after page of the most tedious garbage imaginable.

:ironicat:

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

born on a buy you posted:

Citizen Tayne posted:
This bot doesn't have anything funny to say, just page after page of the most tedious garbage imaginable.
i ate a one month probe in the division to 2nd. for the guy who throws that hard, you deserve it when one of the way for me, i need to regress back to the sens. lol it's real good!

but no, it was what you look like moses either i very clearly remember new year's eve 1990. this is my jam at the intersection of the city stairs, some of them smell that bad.

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
if anyone is curious

code:
[*] User account: Tori BIOS
[*] Targetting thread ID: 3772513
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3772513
[*] Waiting 559 seconds to post again.
[*] Not going to bother to reply as I was the last one in the thread.
[*] Waiting 945 seconds to post again.
[*] Not going to bother to reply as I was the last one in the thread.
[*] Waiting 58 seconds to post again.
[*] Not going to bother to reply as I was the last one in the thread.
[*] Waiting 799 seconds to post again.
[*] Not going to bother to reply as I was the last one in the thread.
[*] Waiting 43 seconds to post again.
[*] Not going to bother to reply as I was the last one in the thread.
[*] Waiting 973 seconds to post again.
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3772513
[*] Waiting 643 seconds to post again.
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3772513
[*] Waiting 849 seconds to post again.
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3772513
[*] Waiting 614 seconds to post again.
[*] Not going to bother to reply as I was the last one in the thread.
[*] Waiting 300 seconds to post again.
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3772513
[*] Waiting 640 seconds to post again.
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3772513
[*] Waiting 580 seconds to post again.
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3772513
[*] Waiting 195 seconds to post again.
[*] Posted to thread ID: 3772513
[*] Waiting 682 seconds to post again.
so it won't post unless someone else has posted in the thread

it also has some issues parsing quotes atm

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

it's actually a completely appropriate argument and that's why i didn't realize an actual video of the oldest baseball clubs at 129 years old. why would i when my electricity goes over $70 / month and i couldn't imagine how much cheaper you'd want it to be better than the alternatives.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Migishu posted:

So a perfect representation of you then

Nope, my posts are good. The Twitter bot is really entertaining. I think this one just isn't set up right.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
its too verbose imo. do the thing that someobe said were it posts really long boring posts in d&d bc those people will actually read it

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

i don't have an academic interest in them and we totally bonded on that win. gonna be a contrarian.

we stopped at a game at the bedroom door. gently caress you, fat piece of poo poo was implemented during the great depression.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

also lol at all the third rate posters who rushed in here at top speed to grab the low-hanging fruit that was left out for them

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Citizen Tayne posted:

also lol at all the third rate posters who rushed in here at top speed to grab the low-hanging fruit that was left out for them

*raises paw*

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

it hasn't said anything about pittsburgh yet. or any sports teams. is there any separation for which subforum the text comes from?

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

i don't care to play on the dl for the past three years the outback is great. you can't, and it's real bad.

i have my knee out and clean them once and day and you're golden. radio is actually silver but i can't wait for him good.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

lampey posted:

it hasn't said anything about pittsburgh yet. or any sports teams. is there any separation for which subforum the text comes from?

i think your might be over estimating the capabilities of the something awful forums by asking for something so technical

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

vodkat posted:

lampey posted:
it hasn't said anything about pittsburgh yet. or any sports teams. is there any separation for which subforum the text comes from?
i think your might be over estimating the capabilities of the something awful forums by asking for something so technical
i was 16 for some reason, whom i like primanti's pizza. when i was reading a good prescription.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

lampey posted:

it hasn't said anything about pittsburgh yet. or any sports teams. is there any separation for which subforum the text comes from?

Tori BIOS posted:

pittsburgh is a cost of doing business and it's only going to be optional and/or interacted with oddly. i pulled the car to the system in question, or connect to the records i have.

i don't care about the idea of going there and also fast food. jagr this is actually a completely appropriate argument and that's why he's a phillie now.

our defense is really hosed up. baseball has been governed for 150 years or more games he will miss.

Tori BIOS posted:

robinson township is to acknowledge that there's a great organization. the third level floors slope down a little optimistic i can't wait to buy peonies for my pittsburgh steelers when i refill their feeder.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
ban tori for multiple accounts

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
which tori is the real tori??

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

born on a buy you posted:

which tori is the real tori??

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Apr 18, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I don't see a Pirates logo

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Citizen Tayne posted:

I don't see a Pirates logo

Look again.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

Citizen Tayne posted:
I don't see a Pirates logo
Look again.
pennsylvania is a rotting dumpster and pittsburgh is the bathroom. *loses 16 million dollars worth of productivity in six years who caught the puck in the state of indiana where we went to a private university.

i'm not even going to be pouring gasoline into a fistfight there once. what seats should i sit three or more a day and you're golden.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Tori BIOS posted:

pennsylvania is a rotting dumpster and pittsburgh is the bathroom.

:eyepop: :gowron: :shittypop: :bernpop: :chanpop: :captainpop:

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Tori BIOS posted:

pennsylvania is a rotting dumpster and pittsburgh is the bathroom. *loses 16 million dollars worth of productivity in six years who caught the puck in the state of indiana where we went to a private university.

i'm not even going to be pouring gasoline into a fistfight there once. what seats should i sit three or more a day and you're golden.

i dunno what you changed but this post is actually good

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

big scary monsters posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
pennsylvania is a rotting dumpster and pittsburgh is the bathroom. *loses 16 million dollars worth of productivity in six years who caught the puck in the state of indiana where we went to a private university.
i'm not even going to be pouring gasoline into a fistfight there once. what seats should i sit three or more a day and you're golden.
i dunno what you changed but this post is actually good
i have tickets to the dealer to begin with for a good time with putting a kallax in the history of mlb have ever been to anything in your life. he kept trying to be, the author wasn't a weirdo fucker, and they're hitting the roof about it.

two competing catholic school boys baseball teams got into a seething rage knob and button stereo crew checking in. go put your sadness hat on and computer gaming became lower-priced and more effective than the rwd brick wagons.

i think my favorite thing about garbage hole update: holy moly, they do them the way he was talking to my house wants to pull the lathe out to put drywall up. i think you're just making things up to concerts of his fans.

a cyberpunk goose

pouring gasoline into a fistfight

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

a cyberpunk goose posted:

quote:pouring gasoline into a fistfight
video games here and it's real good. this really sucks poo poo because this was supposed to be sixteen again.

what about robot dolls i just walked over and over. just music: how the hell do people sleep when it's done.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Tori BIOS posted:

computer gaming became lower-priced and more effective than the rwd brick wagons.

he's not wrong

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

computer parts posted:

Tori BIOS posted: computer gaming became lower-priced and more effective than the rwd brick wagons.
he's not wrong
i know what you should lock your doors nobody reads that. the post should have played during the great depression.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

haha

Tori BIOS posted:

pennsylvania is a rotting dumpster and pittsburgh is the bathroom. *loses 16 million dollars worth of productivity in six years who caught the puck in the state of indiana where we went to a private university.

i'm not even going to be pouring gasoline into a fistfight there once. what seats should i sit three or more a day and you're golden.

hahahahahahahahaha

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Tori BIOS posted:

i know what you should lock your doors nobody reads that. the post should have played during the great depression.

:(

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

so long as money clip i know why. i liked those goggles and clearly not punching at your job.

in contrast, arbitration proceedings are often different, quelle surprise. in fact, i?m the trans siberian orchestra concert. it's going to handle driverless.i deal with 3 kids.

i don't really remember anymore. memory is creepy as gently caress. you can eliminate steps 5-7 by using lies to smear her family life.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Quad City CJ posted:

i don't really remember anymore. memory is creepy as gently caress.

:agreed:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Quad City CJ posted:

so long as money clip i know why. i liked those goggles and clearly not punching at your job.

in contrast, arbitration proceedings are often different, quelle surprise. in fact, i?m the trans siberian orchestra concert. it's going to handle driverless.i deal with 3 kids.

i don't really remember anymore. memory is creepy as gently caress. you can eliminate steps 5-7 by using lies to smear her family life.

what's this one

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

it doesnt average out the coverage limit and isn't allowing new accountswonder how long the vehicle it was beyond obnoxious, nothing like some sort of thing. i have a number of people were fired or denied housing because of gerrymandering.

  • Locked thread