Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

She kept doing bad when they did that though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

raditts posted:

They could have avoided almost all of their problems in this episode by just gagging Raven and putting a loving blindfold over her eyes.

:vince:

VagueRant
May 24, 2012

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Seeing Monty make the impossible choice was cool especially after seeing people take the easier choice earlier in the season.
I was like "oh just shoot her in the arm or the leg or something, you don't need to dramatically kill her, this is so convolute- OH there's no pain in the city of light! Oh, Monty, noooo!"

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
To be fair tho, Monty's mom was irredeemable I think. She was 100% with Pike on everything, she was part of the group who massacred the grounder army and she even turned Monty in. Her fate was sealed. :colbert:

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
I love that AlieRaven punched the poo poo out of Jasper every time she had a free hand. It felt very "And gently caress You, Specifically," which makes sense, given that Jasper was the thing that got Raven to start questioning the Kool-Aid, and he's the main reason Alie isn't already getting away with everything.

:goleft: "I believe I now understand the human emotion colloquially referred to as 'salt.'"

:goleft: "There is a person whose presence causes a temporary override of my core programming, resulting in a shift in parameters in favor of causing them bodily harm."

:goleft: "Thelonius, is this normal?"

:v: "Who is this person?"

:goleft: "Jasper Jordan."

:v: "Yes."

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Spergatory posted:

I love that AlieRaven punched the poo poo out of Jasper every time she had a free hand. It felt very "And gently caress You, Specifically," which makes sense, given that Jasper was the thing that got Raven to start questioning the Kool-Aid, and he's the main reason Alie isn't already getting away with everything

I believe at one point he yelled "Why is it always me?!"

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

For real though, Jasper needs to harden the gently caress up and drop the whole self-destructive grief thing.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

yeah what a pussy, amirite

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

enraged_camel posted:

For real though, Jasper needs to harden the gently caress up and drop the whole self-destructive grief thing.

To be fair, he seems to have moved past the self-destructive phase and into the telling people to gently caress off phase. He's getting better, and his confrontation with Clarke probably helped a lot. When he said to her "I couldn't do what you did," I'd like to think he was talking about more than just the impromptu Alie-ectomy she'd just performed. :v:

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Dalael posted:

To be fair tho, Monty's mom was irredeemable I think. She was 100% with Pike on everything, she was part of the group who massacred the grounder army and she even turned Monty in. Her fate was sealed. :colbert:
I think it was getting slightly interesting after Monty turned, because it let them both wonder who they should truly take sides with and all that. Even their last 'real' scene together was kind of heartbreaking back in Arkadia. Too bad it didn't get carried further, but I guess the AI plot getting in the way and the confrontation at the dropship was still pretty cool.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Spergatory posted:

To be fair, he seems to have moved past the self-destructive phase and into the telling people to gently caress off phase. He's getting better, and his confrontation with Clarke probably helped a lot. When he said to her "I couldn't do what you did," I'd like to think he was talking about more than just the impromptu Alie-ectomy she'd just performed. :v:

He was saying he couldn't destroy Lexa like she killed Maya.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Sober posted:

I think it was getting slightly interesting after Monty turned, because it let them both wonder who they should truly take sides with and all that. Even their last 'real' scene together was kind of heartbreaking back in Arkadia. Too bad it didn't get carried further, but I guess the AI plot getting in the way and the confrontation at the dropship was still pretty cool.

I feel like this season there were a lot of plots like this where we only scratched the surface of what was going on, before they were shuffled aside to make room for the (admittedly cool) main plot.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Rhyno posted:

It's clearly a D.

Boob joke.

Dude, no. Just no.

Eliza Taylor probably has trouble fitting into an F cup. Those things are loving massive.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Spergatory posted:

Yeah, all things being equal Jasper's probably going through a normal grieving process from his girlfriend dying in his arms as part of a mass genocide that he might have been able to stop but also was probably necessary to avoid the genocide of another group. I mean, Clarke ran away from the world and is now carrying around a mentos she thinks might have her dead girlfriend in it and Bellamy just decided to lean in and commit more genocidal acts and they were on the giving end of that deal. Jasper's coming around and slowly forgiving if not forgetting.

Sober posted:

Wasn't it all a plot to have Monty lead them to the others? Did I make it up in my head that Pike confirmed that Monty's mom was in on it and gave him up?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Crunk Abortion posted:

Dude, no. Just no.

Eliza Taylor probably has trouble fitting into an F cup. Those things are loving massive.

I am not a good assessor of boob sizes. I can't imagine how much her back hurts.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Yeah I was under the assumption she was in on it and that Monty was always being tailed to find Kane's group. The reason Monty's mom is so distraught is because she made a choice to betray her son by saving him in the only way she knew how.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Crunk Abortion posted:

Dude, no. Just no.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
The fact that one of the main ways they make clarke look more disheveled is "give eliza taylor a less perky bra" is unironically one of my fav things about this show

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
I legit didn't notice them until she was captured by Mt Weather at the end of season 1 and they put her in a white tank top and it was like woah.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

You're all a bunch of pigs!

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Its heartening to see that after all the turmoil and arguing this thread has gone through the past several weeks that we can all come together and bond over clarke's rack

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

enraged_camel posted:

Yeah, talk about disgusting. :argh:

Now, when is Roan going to get his shirt off again??:wiggle:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The 100 is one of those shows where every character is somehow shredded when they take their clothes off.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'll confess that when Clarke was captured by the Mountain Men one of my first thoughts was "Woah, underneath all that gear Clarke is a brick house."

It is what it is. I'm sure lots of people miss Lincoln for reasons beyond his character.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

VagueRant posted:

I legit didn't notice them until she was captured by Mt Weather at the end of season 1 and they put her in a white tank top and it was like woah.

loving. Massive. They dress them down immensely for the show, which I actually kind of appreciate.

enraged_camel posted:

If this is you, click below:

Also, Lexa is rather generously endowed but you'd never know because of how they costumed her:

The sad thing is, boobs do little to nothing for me. :ohdear:

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Crunk Abortion posted:

loving. Massive. They dress them down immensely for the show, which I actually kind of appreciate.

If this is you, click below:

Also, Lexa is rather generously endowed but you'd never know because of how they costumed her:

Praise Jesus.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

It's Australia. They put something in the water there.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

enraged_camel posted:

It's Australia. They put something in the water there.

It's gotta be this. Even Bob Morley has an impressive rack.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Eliza is just loving gorgeous. It certainly doesn't make watching this show a chore. Hell the main reason I tuned in was my 20 year crush on Paige Turco.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

eliza taylor is a golden goddess with some good earth cleavage

Troposphere fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Apr 18, 2016

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I saw like 16 new posts and was wondering what all the hubbub was about.

I can't say that I'm disappointed that it's about boobs.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

TMMadman posted:

I saw like 16 new posts and was wondering what all the hubbub was about.

I can't say that I'm disappointed that it's about boobs.

Something even the ciswhite males and lesbians can agree about! :D

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Rhyno posted:

Eliza is just loving gorgeous. It certainly doesn't make watching this show a chore. Hell the main reason I tuned in was my 20 year crush on Paige Turco.

Because of the live action TMNT movies, like me!? :circlefap:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Johnny Truant posted:

Because of the live action TMNT movies, like me!? :circlefap:

drat straight bro. Even now she's still beautiful.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Something Awful Forums>TVIV> The 100: Two things every goon can agree on

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

The 100 is one of those shows where every character is somehow shredded when they take their clothes off.

It makes a bit of sense here as the people from space would have been living on rather strict diets to ensure they didn't over extend their capacity to produce food. And for the grounders, they're a bit sinewy since they're basically at war all the time and that's probably a bit physically demanding. I think the medicine guy was a bit more filled out, maybe he didn't have to spend as much time training to stab people or something.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Crunk Abortion posted:

[/Spoiler]

You're broken, seek help

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

I've said this before: Eliza Taylor looks a lot like Ali Larter.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

White, blonde, yep, a total match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

VagueRant posted:

When it comes to boobs, I prefer quality over quantity. Raven and Octavia are perfect examples of quality.

• Locked thread