Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Yea you made it sound like a big ole flap of skin or something. gj getting healthy :hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
yea gj unfatting yourself murderbot :woof:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Nah, it was mainly just an annoyance when I worked hard trying to get a hot bod when I was much younger. When I dropped down to 150 I had much more excess skin than what I do now, but fortunately ~9 years of exercising has shrunk it? I dunno.

I have big sexy calves so that kinda makes up for having a 4 pack.

The old ladies in my apartment complex compliment me on my legs so I mean yeah boi :downsa:

edit: I had a bit of like, a flap... like you know when that fat tummy chick kinda has that fupa that covers up the belt that she may be wearing, i had like 1/4th of an inch that kinda folded over but that's long gone.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Apr 17, 2016

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Your body can eventually find its way out of flying squirrel mode, but that's entirely dependent on a bunch of poo poo starting primarily with your prior fat-ness and how much actual excess skin you end up with.

I was ~240 when I got out, steadily working my way down to maybe cracking 200 for the first time since basic while simultaneously getting that retard strength back. Burn off the last bit of this pony keg, break the state powerlifting records with my opening attempts, that kind of thing. Maybe do a side-by-side comparison "One Year Later" pic to send to some of the retards I know that are still in because I'm only slightly vain and petty.

poo poo's definitely helping with my attempts to snag a future sugar momma from Johns Hopkins and roll in that dermatology or plastics money.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
A Ratchet and Clank movie needed to be made?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

About as needed as the WoW debacle.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Never played WoW, but will see that movie for Travis Fimmel.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

LingcodKilla posted:

Oh yeah that's going to bomb.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Is there anyone in this dimension that wanted a WoW movie?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Dude at work literally scheduled vacation to see it opening day

A surprising number of former Mil/current LEO dudes are heavy into WoW

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Is there really a story at all to the game though? I mean it's just going to be a typical fantasy movie with orcs and poo poo with the WOW title and funding right?

On that note what do we have to look forward to in the coming summer months anyways? A slew of comic book esque movies I assume. Seems like batman v superman was the latest one with buzz and that flopped (still wanna see it on video)

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Busket Posket posted:

Never played WoW, but will see that movie for Travis Fimmel.

http://i.imgur.com/iZEh184.gifv

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Dude at work literally scheduled vacation to see it opening day

A surprising number of former Mil/current LEO dudes are heavy into WoW

Dont get me wrong. I loving loved/love WoW. Sadly I had to grow up, take care of children yada-yada.

But that movie is 10 years too late and looks like dogshit.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

•2 million dollar intro to first dialogue:•

What is it you wish of me, master?

Collect 19 bat wings

•2 hour movie of character leveling to 20•

8 sequels for char to hit 60 and downs onyxia

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Arg. We put bids in on two houses. Our second choice was accepted but the home owners on the first choice are not meeting with their real estate agent until tomorrow.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

The greatest eyeroll in the history of eyerolls.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Suck my sled from the back

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Better

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
how many hundreds of dollars did that set you back, bitch

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

More than you can afford pal

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i'm not your pal, buddy

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I know I can't be seen to be associating with non-sled-driver-havers

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Didn't he do a reprint of the book because of the insane prices used copies were going for? Or was that a while ago and they're still damned expensive?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

realtalk i am dragging my kids to jungle book this week whether they like it or not

wanna see that poo poo

a good purchase

books that you want to read are always worth it imo

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mike-o posted:

Didn't he do a reprint of the book because of the insane prices used copies were going for? Or was that a while ago and they're still damned expensive?

It was into the hundreds yeah but I feel it was worth it

ITS AN INVESTMENT

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

LingcodKilla posted:

That movie is coming out about 8 years too late to even ride the wake of WoW's notoriety. What the gently caress were they thinking

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It's the most basic and uninteresting storyline they could've chosen, too. Even Ragnar Lothbrok can't save this steaming pile.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Two Finger posted:

It was into the hundreds yeah but I feel it was worth it

ITS AN INVESTMENT

Until someone reprints it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

TheQuietWilds posted:

Until someone reprints it

Tbf if i owned a copy and they reprinted it then who cares.

Its better than buying anime figures or w/e goons collect these days

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Its better than buying anime figures or w/e goons collect these days

Lego sets. Robbing children of their childhood by hoarding all the good ones

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Lego sets. Robbing children of their childhood by hoarding all the good ones
gently caress those kids. I was playing with Legos long before they were even born. :colbert:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Legos are cool but have you heard of lincoln logs my good man?

Excellent at making fortresses for GI joes

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
So the VA was doing their yearly 'hey how's it going' welfare call today. I didn't answer my phone because I was at work, so they immediately call my emergency contact and say they can't reach me. Cue my mom frantically calling me wondering if I was alright.

This was a non-emergency, non-medical related administrative call because of the nine formal complaints I've lodged in the past. Way to gently caress even that up, VA.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I'm thinking of upping my dad game and want to build up decent stereo system. I'm not a audiophile in any way, however I know to stay away from monster cable.

My last system was a JVC bookshelf with integrated CD and dual tape deck from the mid 90's that gave up the ghost and is now in the garage.

Current system is my PC with a set of Logitech gaming speakers and sub-woofer.

I'd like to add a turntable near the end, however I'm not worried about 'rich warm tones' or whatever hipsters are droning on about so I won't be building a system around this.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
GI Joe was a fatbody who couldn't fit on the slide or into the tire swing.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Syrian Lannister posted:

I'm thinking of upping my dad game and want to build up decent stereo system. I'm not a audiophile in any way, however I know to stay away from monster cable.

My last system was a JVC bookshelf with integrated CD and dual tape deck from the mid 90's that gave up the ghost and is now in the garage.

Current system is my PC with a set of Logitech gaming speakers and sub-woofer.

I'd like to add a turntable near the end, however I'm not worried about 'rich warm tones' or whatever hipsters are droning on about so I won't be building a system around this.

Man, you're about like me. I like records, not for warmth or sound, just...I do I guess! Anyhow, I think you'd probably be happy with a receiver set up to start with. I got an older version of this http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-RX-V37...yamaha+receiver

Something like that is a good start. I just kind of browse the reviews to make sure there is nothing obviously garbage about it and go from there. Find some speakers you're happy with. You'll probably be pretty happy with the result of less than $500.

I'm sure some sperg will come come in and disagree because it doesn't have multiphasictransdimensionalharmonics or something but whatevs

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I'm sure some sperg will come come in and disagree because it doesn't have multiphasictransdimensionalharmonics or something but whatevs
I thought those people were completely full of poo poo, but there was a room at school that the Electrical Engineering department had built a stereo system into, basically hand-selecting or making the best components they could find, and holy hell did it make a difference.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Dead Reckoning posted:

I thought those people were completely full of poo poo, but there was a room at school that the Electrical Engineering department had built a stereo system into, basically hand-selecting or making the best components they could find, and holy hell did it make a difference.

yeah I mean a $5000 system or whatever is going to sound nice, but is definitely overkill for most people I think.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hey Elmaligno do you feel the ground shaking right now or is that just over by me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Hey Elmaligno do you feel the ground shaking right now or is that just over by me?

F

• Locked thread