Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
To me Cyril is the least likable because he's waaaaay more hypocritical than anyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Cyril deserves everything bad that happens to him for abandoning the Wee Baby Seamus

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

The way he desperately wants to put his dick inside Lana again is pretty goddamn reprehensible too.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

He coulda been AJ's baby daddy but he hosed up there too.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
He was also a huge jerk to Lana about getting pregnant even though, as I recall, they weren't dating and he cheated on her a bunch when they were.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Carlosologist posted:

Cyril deserves everything bad that happens to him for abandoning the Wee Baby Seamus

Was it ever established that Cyril knows the Wee baby Seamus is his kid?

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

xzzy posted:

The way he desperately wants to put his dick inside Lana again is pretty goddamn reprehensible too.

To be fair Archer is/was like that too, and everybody in the show is pretty goddamn reprehensible. Krieger's got his whole human experimentation and hidden camera thing. Carol and Malory are straight up racist. Pam is... actually Pam and Lana are both pretty level headed. And as someone who just binged through all seasons of Archer for the first time in the past month I don't really see the "Ray is like Archer now" I've read some people saying.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Was it ever established that Cyril knows the Wee baby Seamus is his kid?

Nah, he has no idea, as far as we know.

e: I also binged through it all in the last few weeks and Ray doesn't seem to have particularly changed since his first substantial appearance in Skytanic. He's fundamentally a lot more like Lana in terms of 'general human decency' than he is like Archer. Unless those people are startled by his revealed capacity for weird spiteful fuckery in terms of 'pretending to be disabled' but I dunno, that's not even something Archer could possibly pull off for any length of time.

HopperUK fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Apr 18, 2016

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
I thought that was Cyrils dad in the pit

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
No, I went back and watched that scene a few times, and it's quite clearly Archer.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

flosofl posted:

I just tried it on my iPad using Prompt2. Everything was fine until it the first turn. I never had anywhere to enter a command. I'm totally going to try it on my Mac when I can.

Whoever was Krieger Clone 6 kept dying in the room. (maybe disconnecting?)

There have been some connection issues causing the multi-deaths with some people using windows I think. That's been partially cleared up. We suggest putty or a MUD specific program. Telnet on Mac within the terminal seems to work just fine.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Other than literally raping Cyril Ray has been on the up and up.

"Other than"

They're all terrible people, it's just what flavor of terrible you find most/least awful.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
"I'm tapping that again." -Cyril Figgis, watching Lana sleep.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Angular Landbury posted:

The show doesn't normally do "imaginary" cut gags... so does that mean that Cyril actually buffalo billed someone?

Right before that scene, Archer says something like "Don't you ever fantasize about getting revenge on the people who have bullied you?"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

10 Beers posted:

Right before that scene, Archer says something like "Don't you ever fantasize about getting revenge on the people who have bullied you?"

Also, that looks like Archer down there.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Cat Hatter posted:

He was also a huge jerk to Lana about getting pregnant even though, as I recall, they weren't dating and he cheated on her a bunch when they were.

He has an underlying personality disorder! :mad:

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Eifert Posting posted:

"Other than"

They're all terrible people, it's just what flavor of terrible you find most/least awful.

I ... literally don't remember that. What episode did that happen?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

double nine posted:

In 'Blood Test', Cyril was passed out. Ray got Pam's sloppy seconds.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

double nine posted:

The one with the paternity test. Archer knocks out Cyril and leaves him in the bathroom. Ray opens up the door at one point, sees Cyril out cold and says something like "Hey Cyril, how ya doing buddy?" as he unbuckles his belt and heads into the bathroom. I think Pam also raped him in that episode.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Ray probably just pissed on him.

Two birds one stone, use the bathroom and

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Eifert Posting posted:

"Other than"

I remember also in Heart of Archness he was pretty down because Lana wouldn't let him keep that beautiful slave boy.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

EricBauman posted:

Wow, Archer has never seen Fletch?

As a person who loved Fletch, the discussion so close to the one in Fletch that it had to be intentional and that makes me happy

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

New teaser for next week and...

BARRY'S BACK!

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

darthbob88 posted:

I remember also in Heart of Archness he was pretty down because Lana wouldn't let him keep that beautiful slave boy.

No way, he was just rented.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I can't decide who I'm more sick of, Barry, or other Barry.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Eifert Posting posted:

I can't decide who I'm more sick of, Barry, or other Barry.

Say what?

(upcoming episode spoiler)

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

MariusLecter posted:

Also, that looks like Archer down there.

It's definitely Archer, he's had a beard like that before during one of his cobra-whiskey-and-ladyboys heartbreak binges.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Boris Galerkin posted:

Carol and Malory are straight up racist.
Mallory is Lucille Bluth but a cartoon character.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My god a black -

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Eifert Posting posted:

My god a black -

-ops field agent

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I wish all the Barrys died

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Motherless Child
Archer is tasked with tracking down a mysterious client's birth mother for reasons that quickly became known.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm wondering if the mysterious child here is Barry

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Are you invisible, now?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

I saw an episode last night where Malory called the supporting ISIS dudes 'A Nazi, a nerd and Queen of the Robots'.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

jeez, a reference to Framboise

e: omg, a robot mummy with no... mummy!

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I love that flyer.

Bawk bawk.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tuxedo Ted posted:

I love that flyer.

Furlock Bones is the best mascot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Barry's bagging some tea!
Edit: YOU'RE NOT MY ROBOT SUPERVISOR!!

• Locked thread