Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Lord Binky posted:

maybe he started off joking about this stuff and then suffered from irony poisoning. Caught the prodromal schizophrenia maybe???

So Ben is Loaf is Niggerstomper58?

Makes sense when you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
WebDog, do you still keep tabs on Tim Buckley?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

thanku commando melkor

Does he start by farting on his hand then sniffing his fingers?

Tullius
Dec 23, 2015
Can't be easy to wipe at that size

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

simplefish posted:

Does he start by farting on his hand then sniffing his fingers?

Nah I think he's just prying his skin and back fat off the leather.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Loss.jpg and the creation of the CAD mock threads was 8 years ago. Jesus time sure does fly

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

thanku commando melkor

normal sized skeleton

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
Eight Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Mother. That'd be the best season finale ever. #21,220

There's just something wrong about finding a picture of your mother on the web... #698

I could change my objective for the library and do Young Adult Novels, since I know they have those. And the adventures of Young Janeway would be pretty sexy. #21,671

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Apr 18, 2016

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

of course he'd imagine a novel series about a monster like Janeway

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Disgusting filth.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
you guys care way too much about star citizn poo poo

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

WebDog posted:

TL;DR
90's video game obsessed manchild gets wrapped in cotton wool and refuses to grow up and take responsibility for his actions that are now damaging the reputation of the company he works for. Said company too afraid of community reprisals and potential loss of money to fire him.

Wowzers good stuff

Ben apologism is pretty dumb imo. Either he's a really creepy pervert, or he's so grotesquely stupid he doesn't realize that most people find his really creepy pervert stuff offensive. Him writing this stuff at the tender young age of 24 or whatever is irrelevant - he's had a decade to scrub that poo poo off the face of the 'net and he didn't because he hasn't matured since then.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Nauta posted:

do you also think some people just have too much time on their hands?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FYAD guy: butt poop, theres poop coming out of the butt, lmao!
Ben "Loaf" Citizen: I like to put my penis into a 12 year old, but I also like to kidnap 3 year olds.

It's pretty much the same thing.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Janeway would have cut some bacon off his back

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Jonny 290 posted:

do you also think some people just have too much time on their hands?

what does that have to do with anything

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Moved on years ago. It got stale and I simply can't be arsed.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

this fat man sure is sad and unfunny in a funny way, lets mock him by series of long-rear end creepy effortposts that make derek smart look like a stable person

haha that would be funny right?

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Yes, it would.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

blainestereo posted:

this fat man sure is sad and unfunny in a funny way, lets mock him by series of long-rear end creepy effortposts that make derek smart look like a stable person

haha that would be funny right?
it's pretty funny, at least a lot funnier than the site in the OP.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

it's pretty funny, at least a lot funnier than the site in the OP.

this thread is great and i would like to share my two favorite posts in this great thread:

xrunner posted:

When it comes to racism you just have to realize you can't hide behind excuses like "in-jokes" or "immaturity." If you put this kind of stuff out into the world, you can't expect people to know your intentions or understand you were just joking, especially because plenty of people who mean exactly what they say will hide behind "just in-jokes" or "I was being ironic" or whatever. It's the same with pedo stuff, people can't really tell if you're going for shock humor or you actually mean it. You, dans, can't even really be sure that he didn't mean it, because you are only privy to your own intentions.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Those are great posts, they're in my top ten too

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Nauta posted:

Star Citizen has 2 world records in the Guinness book of world records. It's directed and developed by none other than scifi legend Chris Roberts himself, and he's brought all his Hollywood pals with him to the show. Maybe you don't care now but I doubt any serious gamer can avert their eyes when this 120 million dollar colossus of gaming is released to the world. There are people saying this is the last game we will ever need, and this time, they just might be right.

Also, in light of recent new evidence from dans I feel our judgement has been too hasty indeed. Let's wait for all the evidence and RSI's statement before we make ourselves look even more foolish.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

kikkelivelho posted:

Star Citizen has 2 world records in the Guinness book of world records. It's directed and developed by none other than scifi legend Chris Roberts himself, and he's brought all his Hollywood pals with him to the show. Maybe you don't care now but I doubt any serious gamer can avert their eyes when this 120 million dollar colossus of gaming is released to the world. There are people saying this is the last game we will ever need, and this time, they just might be right.

Also, in light of recent new evidence from dans I feel our judgement has been too hasty indeed. Let's wait for all the evidence and RSI's statement before we make ourselves look even more foolish.

i would hate to be made to look a fool on something awful dot com, particularly on this august and esteemed subforum of record

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

kikkelivelho posted:

This is an excellent troll, I even got a bit triggered about the "wait for all the evidence" bit

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

FYAD guy: butt poop, theres poop coming out of the butt, lmao!
Ben "Loaf" Citizen: I like to put my penis into a 12 year old, but I also like to kidnap 3 year olds.

It's pretty much the same thing.

If it is, it's funny.

FYAD guy: I like to put my penis into a 12 year old, but I also like to kidnap 3 year olds.
Ben "Loaf" Citizen: butt poop, theres poop coming out of the butt, lmao!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoah maddox gt very fat

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
So in the games thread, this got posted

AP posted:

https://twitter.com/RayRoocroftCIG/status/721681271315898369

How offensive is the word 'pikey'?

Sandi Gardiner's customer support training is really paying off.

Edit to add image, note to CIG lurker, whoever you are, a whole 30 minutes to get this removed? You need to F5 faster. Also I'm Irish, gently caress you.

Thirty minutes later they had removed the tweet.

Don't forget to say "hi" to the CIG folks in this thread too.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Can you imagine being an employee of a 100 million dollar company, and your paid job is to look through Something Awful forums threads and notify your superiors, of when goons are being mean about your fake internet spaceship game, that will never come true?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

CrazyLoon posted:

Can you imagine being an employee of a 100 million dollar company, and your paid job is to look through Something Awful forums threads and notify your superiors, of when goons are being mean about your fake internet spaceship game, that will never come true?

Can you imagine being a goon and doing it for free? :smuggo:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

CrazyLoon posted:

Where do I sign up?

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I've written a song and 11 parodies so far for free. Loving it. :buddy:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

doing it because you paid thousands for imaginary spaceships, the opposite of free

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

dans posted:

Holy poo poo, where did you people dig this up from? I was one of LOAF's friends way back then and it's really weird to see our ancient in-jokes becoming a thing.

Whoah.

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

Man these inside jokes are hilaaaarious. Seems normal guys.

But I always assumed that if I wanted to kill people, I could at least get a classroom worth. #18,017

No, it means I like killing Americans... #4,984

I may not believe in many things, like God and the existance of babies, but there's one thing I stand by: kill 'em all. #13,278

Wait, out of 150 people dead none of them were Americans? That's the worst terrorist attack ever. You'd have to be the unluckiest terrorist in the universe to demolish an entire city block and not kill any Americans. #19,219

If this keeps up I'm going to have to either kill everybody or stop saying stupid things. And you know which one I'll choose. #18,954

Wow, I should go on a killing rampage. People who do that seem to be pretty popular. #16,323

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Siva68 posted:

But I always assumed that if I wanted to kill people, I could at least get a classroom worth. #18,017

I may not believe in many things, like God and the existance of babies, but there's one thing I stand by: kill 'em all. #13,278

Wait, out of 150 people dead none of them were Americans? That's the worst terrorist attack ever. You'd have to be the unluckiest terrorist in the universe to demolish an entire city block and not kill any Americans. #19,219

If this keeps up I'm going to have to either kill everybody or stop saying stupid things. And you know which one I'll choose. #18,954

Wow, I should go on a killing rampage. People who do that seem to be pretty popular. #16,323

:vince:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

If public embarassment was a sport, I'd be number 1... #427

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Tullius posted:

Can't be easy to wipe at that size

(not mine. Almost every photoshop, video, and gif I post are taken from the games thread and made by other people.)

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Siva68 posted:

I think part of the problem this man has is that he's quoting himself for posterity, as if every one of these lines will be a gem on a calendar of quotes some day. Usually worthy quotes aren't decided by their source. Hmm, a day calendar with 365 Ben quotes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

hakimashou posted:

So in the games thread, this got posted

Thirty minutes later they had removed the tweet.

Don't forget to say "hi" to the CIG folks in this thread too.

• Locked thread