Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

According to this program, Microwave's mom seems :pram:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

yowza *straightens tie, dabs forehead with handkerchief*

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

that's one hot mome!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

let's mome.

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

GameCube posted:

let's mome.

granny moming

not double fist choming like you should be

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Syncopated posted:

i want to say goldmine, but the thread just keeps on delivering

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

momes lmao!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain Foo posted:

momes lmao!!

momao for short

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
goldmome

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

lol

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Julie And Candy posted:

granny moming

not double fist choming like you should be

came here to make this post

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Glans Dillzig posted:

came here to make this post

Thanks for bumping the worst thread in yospos

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

JewKiller 3000 posted:

you say that as if time has any value

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

JewKiller 3000 posted:

:mome: :chome:
:mome: :chome: :mome: :chome:
:mome: :chome:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

O yea! Sayl zon jon mome.. Yea mome noo...
Chome, chome, chome, chome...

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

the cia built the flomar explorer to recover soviet chome from the pacific ocean floor

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
you got :chome: in my :mome:!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

JewKiller 3000 posted:

wrong

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

JewKiller 3000 posted:

This guy is mad as hell about some epic memes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fair.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
MOMEING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHOMING YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
SWEEET LOMARF-INE

BA BA BAAA :buddy:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Smythe posted:

This guy is mad as hell about some epic memes

I can't believe how wrong and mad that guy is. He hates fun.

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Citizen Tayne posted:

I can't believe how wrong and mad that guy is. He hates fun.

I know, right.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Siljmonster posted:

MOMEING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHOMING YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

online friend posted:

you got :chome: in my :mome:!

YOU got your :mome: in my :chome:!!

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Radio Paranoia posted:

YOU got your :mome: in my :chome:!!

two great chomes that mome great together!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I CANT GET MOME, OH NO NO NO
HEY HEY HEY, CHOMES WHAT I SAY

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
a beloved phrase from a song or even the television... but with the twist, that a word is replaced with "mome" and anothe rword with "chome

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Making your chome in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your momes, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody momes your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our chomes are all the same
You wanna be where everybody momes
Your name.

You wanna go where people mome,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody chomes
your name.

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
What is with the American people????? They elect a Muslim idiot as President for 2 straight terms who almost openly endorses ISIS and illegal Muslim immigrants (most of them are terrorists) and here is a man namely Donald Trump who wants to kick the hell out of ISIS and end illegal immigration who has to come and scream at every rally that he organizes! He wants to get rid of Obamacare and provide better Healthcare for Americans, Build the wall to protect them, Deport illegals, Appoint Conservative Judges, Lower Taxes, Fix the VA, Defeat ISIS, Rebuild the greatest war machine on earth, Bring jobs back to America,100% Pro second amendment, Trade reforms, Vote conservative, Maybe even reducing size of government, Restoring relationships with our allies, Making America Energy Independent, Unsealing Obama's college records and transcripts, Showing us the real Obama Birth Certificate, Going after Soros and other raiders of the Treasury, Arresting and prosecuting Hillary for Servergate and other hundreds of crimes on State Secrets, Investigating & making public Saudi Arabia's role in 9-11, Restoring justice in America etc etc. Obama outsourced millions of American jobs to other countries like China, India, Mexico, Japan etc etc. and imported millions of Muslim illegal immigrants to America clearly endangering many American lives! It is crystal clear that Obama is a traitor and puppet of Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran etc. and if the American people does not realise this simple fact, then doomsday is not far off!!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

a beloved phrase from a song or even the television... but with the twist, that a word is replaced with "mome" and anothe rword with "chome

result: lomarf

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

JewKiller 3000 posted:

What is with the American people????? They elect a Muslim idiot as President for 2 straight terms who almost openly endorses ISIS and illegal Muslim immigrants (most of them are terrorists) and here is a man namely Donald Trump who wants to kick the hell out of ISIS and end illegal immigration who has to come and scream at every rally that he organizes! He wants to get rid of Obamacare and provide better Healthcare for Americans, Build the wall to protect them, Deport illegals, Appoint Conservative Judges, Lower Taxes, Fix the VA, Defeat ISIS, Rebuild the greatest war machine on earth, Bring jobs back to America,100% Pro second amendment, Trade reforms, Vote conservative, Maybe even reducing size of government, Restoring relationships with our allies, Making America Energy Independent, Unsealing Obama's college records and transcripts, Showing us the real Obama Birth Certificate, Going after Soros and other raiders of the Treasury, Arresting and prosecuting Hillary for Servergate and other hundreds of crimes on State Secrets, Investigating & making public Saudi Arabia's role in 9-11, Restoring justice in America etc etc. Obama outsourced millions of American jobs to other countries like China, India, Mexico, Japan etc etc. and imported millions of Muslim illegal immigrants to America clearly endangering many American lives! It is crystal clear that Obama is a traitor and puppet of Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran etc. and if the American people does not realise this simple fact, then doomsday is not far off!!

tl;dr, get banned

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Radio Paranoia posted:

result: lomarf

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

JewKiller 3000 posted:

i don't see any chome, mome or lomarf in your post you disgusting hamfisted fuckwad

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
Chome

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"how am I supposed to mome myself if i cant even chome myself" ~ lomarf maximus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005