Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

WampaLord posted:

Boy, you're just gonna keep saying "blacks" like that, huh?

I don't know any black person that calls themselves African Americans in fact my friends find that offensive and Pc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

WampaLord posted:

Boy, you're just gonna keep saying "blacks" like that, huh?

"Blacks" just sounds funny to me. Like "gays" or "females."

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vile posted:

I don't know any black person that calls themselves African Americans in fact my friends find that offensive and Pc

Say "black people" not "blacks" you idiot. I'm not saying you have to use "African American" it's not 1997.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Vile posted:

If blacks were not overly influenced by the MSM and identity politics why would they continue to support liberal and democratic policies and politicians?

I can't tell if this is srsly or not

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Slate Action posted:

Hillary is going to pull off what John Kerry could not, which is win solely based off of 'I know I suck but seriously, gently caress that other guy, am I right'

I think Clinton has a decent amount of enthusiastic support from her base, and unlike a lot of people here I don't think Trump's direct attacks are going to make a huge dent in that base. I also don't think we're going to see significant defection of the youth vote from Sanders to Trump; far more likely that we get suppressed youth turnout from the Dem primaries (bringing it back down to 'normal' levels). There's a significant portion of the centrist / liberal Dem base that loves Clinton and would likely allow her to win outright, but yeah, I bet we'll see turnout spike on both sides in a Trump/Clinton general due to the 'gently caress that other guy' effect

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Cruz is a Miss!

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump also has engaged social media like no other candidate and that might be helpful to win over BLACK PEOPLE (there did I say it right??? JFC.... )

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Cruz is a Miss!

#CubanMisterCrisis

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Cruz is a Miss!

lmfao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

I just noticed that this image has Cruz's Churchill tat from that one time he got a matching tattoo with his mistress

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I think Clinton has a decent amount of enthusiastic support from her base, and unlike a lot of people here I don't think Trump's direct attacks are going to make a huge dent in that base. I also don't think we're going to see significant defection of the youth vote from Sanders to Trump; far more likely that we get suppressed youth turnout from the Dem primaries (bringing it back down to 'normal' levels). There's a significant portion of the centrist / liberal Dem base that loves Clinton and would likely allow her to win outright, but yeah, I bet we'll see turnout spike on both sides in a Trump/Clinton general due to the 'gently caress that other guy' effect

i think if you get clinton v trump you get depressed voter turnout on both sides. both of those figures are fairly polarizing and i don't think there's anyone left in the country that doesn't already have an unshakable opinion about both of them, and i don't think there's much clinton or trump can do to sway moderates / independents unless something catastrophic happens between now and the general in nov.

i do think if you get clinton v cruz then you get a spike in turn-out from the "gently caress not that other person" effect. cruz has enough antagonistic social policies with his dominionism that clinton can get a fair enough number of socially liberal independents out to vote, and i think cruz would get a lot of evangelicals out that trump would otherwise suppress.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

homeless poster posted:

i think if you get clinton v trump you get depressed voter turnout on both sides. both of those figures are fairly polarizing and i don't think there's anyone left in the country that doesn't already have an unshakable opinion about both of them, and i don't think there's much clinton or trump can do to sway moderates / independents unless something catastrophic happens between now and the general in nov.

i do think if you get clinton v cruz then you get a spike in turn-out from the "gently caress not that other person" effect. cruz has enough antagonistic social policies with his dominionism that clinton can get a fair enough number of socially liberal independents out to vote, and i think cruz would get a lot of evangelicals out that trump would otherwise suppress.

Wrong from the first loving sentence bro. Trump v Clinton will be a historic election in terms of turnout. Didn't even bother with the rest of your garbage pile of tldr

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
At a minimum, Hispanics will turn out to vote against Trump.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Vile posted:

The last I saw Trump had something like a 91% unfavorable by blacks

I'm telling you it will change. The man actually hasn't done anything bad to blacks. It's the image from the primaries of white supporters at rallies and the KKK stuff. It was all planted. All a set up by the media. It was obvious at the time and should be now.

I'm telling you 20% of black voters will wake up to that and see the betrayal and how used they were by Clinton and the Left. Trump will speak to them and they will hear. We also have Friend Ben. that's a lot of voters

This would be funnier if I didn't know that someone out there unironically believed it

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Btw Trump is on Savage right now :siren:

http://tunein.com/radio/The-Savage-Nation-p20626/

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Vile posted:

my friends

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Alter Ego posted:

This would be funnier if I didn't know that someone out there unironically believed it

That someone is the person posting it

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alter Ego posted:

Oh so the Hot sauce carrying

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/18/hillary-clinton-tells-black-radio-host-she-carries-hot-sauce-in-her-purse/

Colored People time joking

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/276010-wh-defends-clinton-and-de-blasio-after-cp-time-joke

Crooked Clinton is going to win over those influencable 15%???? Sure

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Not to mention the 94 Crime bill and NAFTA taking jobs from blacks and throwing them onto welfare, you know, actual policy but usually those influenced by media don't care about substantive issues

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
TRUMP!!

*click*

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Vile posted:

TRUMP!!

*blacks*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If you hold a microphone up to any face of the modern GOP long enough they'll start talking about how negroes were better off on the plantation

White conservatives have gotten good at denying that this sort of attitude exists but for some weird reason black people just won't play ball and join in on the shared hallucination. Also why aren't the legal immigrants helping us poo poo all over the illegal ones? It's not like we OUT RIGHT said that we were going to use their money to kick them out and build the wall

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

If you hold a microphone up to any face of the modern GOP long enough they'll start talking about how negroes were better off on the plantation

White conservatives have gotten good at denying that this sort of attitude exists but for some weird reason black people just won't play ball and join in on the shared hallucination. Also why aren't the legal immigrants helping us poo poo all over the illegal ones? It's not like we OUT RIGHT said that we were going to use their money to kick them out and build the wall

Also they're totally the party of Lincoln guys don't forget, even though they call the Civil War "The War of Northern Aggression" and claim that blacks were better off as slaves.

I remain fascinated how the American right has completely blocked out the years between, like, 1940 and 1980--with the exception of "COMMIES WERE BAD". Every time someone tries to explain the grand realigning that took place--all the Dixiecrats who left the party and defected to the Republicans and the segregationists who died/retired and got replaced by Republicans--they just come right back with "ROBERT BYRD KKK DEMOCRATS REAL RACISTS BEEP BOOP".

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Apr 18, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vile posted:

Trump also has engaged social media like no other candidate and that might be helpful to win over BLACK PEOPLE (there did I say it right??? JFC.... )

Doesn't help when it's white supremacist memes that are being retweeted

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

TheTatteredKing posted:

That someone is the person posting it

I didn't even know who Vile was before today and I can already tell that the very last thing anybody should do is take his posts seriously. Or read his posts at all.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
McConnell: "I am increasingly optimistic" that there will be a contested convention

Interesting choice of words there, Mitch.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

clinton has already won those 15% by and large

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Typo posted:

clinton has already won those 15% by and large

L o L
o
L

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Vile posted:

L o L
o
L

the great thing about trump supporters is that they actually think they are gonna win blacks by calling them stupid, and thus solidifying the african-american vote behind the democrats more than they already were

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Goddamn for the past month this thread was REALLY LOW ENERGY.

I'm here today to declare that Mr. Trump is BACK with NY baby !!!💯👍🗽👍

Let's talk more about the republican primary and bring it back make this thread GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Vile posted:

Goddamn for the past month this thread was REALLY LOW ENERGY.

I'm here today to declare that Mr. Trump is BACK with NY baby !!!💯👍🗽👍

Let's talk more about the republican primary and bring it back make this thread GREAT AGAIN!!!!

lol wut a retard

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I didn't even know who Vile was before today and I can already tell that the very last thing anybody should do is take his posts seriously. Or read his posts at all.

He racked up a few doozies on his rap sheet in this thread.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

McConnell unironically excited to blow his party up just to install a candidate who called him stupid on the floor of the Senate and still refuses to withdraw that statement

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Mitch McConnell: Accelerationist

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Final NY Gravis poll TRUMP🏆

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
This time tomorrow, Cruz will have his head on a pike in times square

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Is McConnell a vocal anti-Trump person? It'd explain why he's optimistic for a contested convention.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

pathetic little tramp posted:

This time tomorrow, Cruz will have his head on a pike in times square

you think a mob will be able to kill the zodiac?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Vile posted:

Final NY Gravis poll TRUMP🏆

You can't even post images correctly

• Locked thread