Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Which "Seinfeld" episode was that in the background?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Asking the important questions. S07E04 "The Wink".

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
WHERE MAH GUN AT?!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TL posted:

Tweet was deleted, what'd it say?

gently caress, i wish i took a screenshot of it because it's impossible to try to recreate from memory. Vos told a completely incomprehensible joke about the Giants recruiting him

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Chromatic posted:

The entire Dani and Ant periscope has been released. :stare:

drunken trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY
I was hoping for some clarity, but they both just come off as insane :psyduck:

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

Chromatic posted:

The entire Dani and Ant periscope has been released. :stare:

drunken trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY

Well, she was right about them being terrible police officers. They come to the door to a sketchy situation, leave, then she opens the door and starts screaming about looking for a lost gun, they come back, and leave again. Anthony must have been off camera frantically waving his FOP card at them.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Yeugh.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Goblin posted:

Well, she was right about them being terrible police officers. They come to the door to a sketchy situation, leave, then she opens the door and starts screaming about looking for a lost gun, they come back, and leave again. Anthony must have been off camera frantically waving his FOP card at them.
And she's also out of her mind not just spilling it all to the cops when she knows he can't find his gun. Really everyone in the situation is nuts except maybe the cat, who knew he should just loving hide for a while

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
so am I the only creeped out at 7:48 when the mask COMPLETELY slips and you hear Ant going "you stop this right the gently caress now" and then fake laughing for the cops afterwards?

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011
I like that he refers to a rib breaking kick as "one of our little ruckuses"

What an old scumbag.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I'm surprised he has the strength to break someone's rib anymore, even a crazy girl

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I legitimately did not ever watch the Periscope video until now. Holy poo poo is Anthony funny IRL. I mean, there's nothing blacker (in humor, not his ethnic make-up) than his WHERE THE gently caress IS MY GUN?! FUUUUUUCK!

Also, she might be crazy or even stupid, but I think Dani is loving hot as hell. Definitely way out of the league of some Moroccan millionaire who breaks her hand and kicks her boob and stuff.

Apoplexy fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Apr 19, 2016

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress, i wish i took a screenshot of it because it's impossible to try to recreate from memory. Vos told a completely incomprehensible joke about the Giants recruiting him

Something like "Giants told me they wanted to recruited me to play right guard, I said what about my age they said will overlook your age because your ability" or something like that

I may have accidentally done it in better English

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Stefan Prodan posted:

Something like "Giants told me they wanted to recruited me to play right guard, I said what about my age they said will overlook your age because your ability" or something like that

I wonder if Bonnie spellchecked it for him.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Responsible gun owner.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I really only started listening to this show on and off in 2014 when I got free XM with my car, so I only really got a small taste of what a psycho Ant is. I mostly listened to good bits like Jocktober and such on YT, and a handful of Ant's rants. That "would you stop this right the gently caress now?" and the fake laughter after was chilling. Really hope the dude gets help, but I guess he isn't taking rehab seriously. The guns are gone though, correct?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The guns in the eyes of the law are gone, but I wouldn't doubt for a second if he has one stashed somewhere

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

shyduck posted:

The guns in the eyes of the law are gone, but I wouldn't doubt for a second if he has one stashed somewhere

Read: He never found the one from the Periscope video!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Stefan Prodan posted:

You definitely did since I can actually understand what you wrote.

Also he said "front guard" instead of right guard

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I knew I forgot a dumb part of it

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

There's no way he should ever be allowed to own a gun again, but we'll see what happens.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Stefan Prodan posted:

The punchline was something about being good at blocking. Because he blocks a lot of people on twitter.

Rich Vos will be at Zanies thurs-sun April 21-24.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Somebody narced and the snowball's picking up speed again. Goodbye Ant's chance of getting a sweetheart deal after his rehab visit.

http://jezebel.com/video-of-anthony-cumias-alleged-domestic-assault-shows-1771768547
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/shock-jock-yelled-f-gun-assasult-article-1.2607420
http://pagesix.com/2016/04/19/anthony-cumia-searches-for-gun-dismisses-police-in-shocking-video/

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Oh nice, it hit Jezebel. Goodbye forever, Anthony :zpatriot:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Again, I'm completely befuddled that Anthony is enough of a D-list celebrity in 2016 for anyone to care.

:psyduck:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I find it hard to believe that the video wasn't in evidence to begin with.

Edit: And it's hit the Daily Mail! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3548408/Where-s-f-ing-gun-New-footage-emerges-radio-shock-jock-alleged-assault-girlfriend.html

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Do you suppose he's squirreled enough away to wait out this storm or is he gonna do an R. Budd Dwyer?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Ant and Dani would have the loving greasiest looking children ever.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
Every time I look at that reddit page the Downfall picture makes me laugh.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anthony "I'M the one in chains now" Cumia -- not arrested or even questioned by police while visibly intoxicated and screaming about his lost gun

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Heh imagine "accidentally" drunk calling the cops in a lower class neighborhood as opposed to the affluent paradise Ant lives. They would've pulled her away from him, interrogated her, and then put him under arrest all in under 5 minutes.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Someone should tell him to behave.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Somebody? O&A youtube sweetheart Jasonayeiter posted it. Wouldn't he be the "somebody?"

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

CrashCat posted:

Do you suppose he's squirreled enough away

Hahaha

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
TACS subscribers will have to find their 30 monthly dollars worth of stupid plastic nerd garbage somewhere else from now on:

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

When does this go to trial? Can't wait.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

bunky posted:

Somebody? O&A youtube sweetheart Jasonayeiter posted it. Wouldn't he be the "somebody?"

Somebody reached out to Jezebel and told them about the video.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
lol

just lol.

Anthony is getting exactly what he deserves.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
"WHERE THE gently caress IS MY GUNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

*seinfeld bass riff plays*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
All this tunisian-on-white crime has got to stop.......

• Locked thread