Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Wait so in the marines if they think you're a substance abuser they make you the loving designated driver?

My neighbor totaled two cars and nearly killed a guy in high school. He ended up driving Humvees in the army, had one crash in training, and drove another into the Tigris river less than a week into the Iraq invasion and was eventually discharged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Wait so in the marines if they think you're a substance abuser they make you the loving designated driver?

This kind of logic is present all over the military. "You're bad at [thing]? Guess who just got designated to do [thing] for everyone!"

Dueling Bandsaws
Mar 3, 2016

Apparently Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Essential goes further up the chain than was previously thought.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Icon Of Sin posted:

This kind of logic is present all over the military. "You're bad at [thing]? Guess who just got designated to do [thing] for everyone!"

Practice makes perfect. :colbert:

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

Icon Of Sin posted:

It's a hilarious consequence of the regimented streaming of people. Oh we need our best people to do X, the next best people do Y, so and and so forth down a huge list of occupations, and now I have job Z and the last quintile of recruits left over. Ehhhhh, what's the worst that can happen?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

ThePeavstenator posted:

:what: "License and Registration please."

*Laughtrack*

:v: "I do not recognize your authority or wish to create joinder."

*Seinfeld Bass Theme into Scene Cut*

Lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

sounds like ryan is realizing he is expendable.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

sounds like ryan is realizing he is expendable.

He was the older brother, and he was stepped over. It wasn't the way he wanted it--he could handle things, he's smart! Not like everybody says... he's smart and he wants respect!

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

OAquinas posted:

He was the older brother, and he was run over. It wasn't the way he wanted it--he could handle things, he's smart! Not like everybody says... he's smart and he wants respect!

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal

OAquinas posted:

He was the older brother, and he was stepped over. It wasn't the way he wanted it--he could handle things, he's smart! Not like everybody says... he's smart and he wants respect!

Let's go fishing, Ryan Corleone.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
So how are you guys enjoying not being in Federal prison? (Unlike the Bundys)

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Someone is uploading videos on David Fry's youtube using recordings of prison phone calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?DefendYourBase?videos

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Being able to fashion a noose out of my underwear is sweet. But I have to pay for my meals. Obama :argh:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Jumpingmanjim posted:

I'm in a metaphorical prison of working poverty, self-sabotaging my own laughable aspirations to lower middle class, trapped by my own failures and squandered opportunities.

This is still orders of magnitude better than being in literal prison.

Owlbear Camus has issued a correction as of 15:31 on Apr 18, 2016

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Its pretty great. I also enjoyed some federal land over the weekend. That was pretty great too. :unsmith:

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Someone is uploading videos on David Fry's youtube using recordings of prison phone calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?DefendYourBase?videos

Already scrubbed from Youtube's website. I wonder if anyone had the foresight to download it.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

in college, finishing papers before they are due, but instead talking on here because i like to hear how hosed a bunch of nutjobs are.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
There is a billboard for this in the UK i pass every day coming home from work

http://legalnamefraud.com/

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

DeathSandwich posted:

Already scrubbed from Youtube's website. I wonder if anyone had the foresight to download it.
I think the URL is just messed up, forums turns the "/" into "?"s for the youtube filter. It's the same "DefendYourBase" channel that Frye was uploading to, now being managed by someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DefendYourBase/videos

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Jose posted:

that is a very nicely designed website for an insane idea, it's throwing me off because these are supposed to look like someone made them in front page in 1997

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Jose posted:

I'm going to start using the phrase "Simply thus," is in posts.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

fade5 posted:

:stare:Jesus Christ, how is that cow still alive? You can literally see the outline of the Aitch Bone clear as day, and those are indentations no cow should ever have.

Nothing wrong with a cow wearing it's leather in a body conscious way.

Let's not cow-shame please.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Jose posted:

This reads something like a mix between Tyler Durden and Timecube and it's strangely fascinating.

It's all nonsense, mind, but fascinating nonsense.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
hey could we get a thread title change to "The Feds are currently prosecuting those Bundy hicks", please? :)

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Current title shows optimism

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

hey could we get a thread title change to "The Feds are currently prosecuting those Bundy hicks", please? :)

sent BM a pm

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Regular Nintendo posted:

Current title shows optimism

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

appropriate new thread tag, too :v:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

This is unironically what militia men believe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwmlnN9nis

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

appropriate new thread tag, too :v:

that was moderator prerogative, I guess, haha

fits though

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

This is unironically what militia men believe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwmlnN9nis

Ahahaha the fat cat banker calls up the president and tells him to nuke the midwest. That owns.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

I'm rich as absolute gently caress and the current social/economic system sucks me off constantly. If only there were some kind of New World Order where I could get what I TRULY want: [?????????????????????]

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Reading the description that was made by Chuck Norris' son.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Krinkle posted:

I'm rich as absolute gently caress and the current social/economic system sucks me off constantly. If only there were some kind of New World Order where I could get what I TRULY want: [?????????????????????]

They're not doing it for personal reasons they're doing it because they're literally demonic and everyone uniting under a peaceful world order and being ran by a benevolent dictator is one of the steps required by the bible for a rapturin' to happen because god hates it when things go well.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

They're not doing it for personal reasons they're doing it because they're literally demonic and everyone uniting under a peaceful world order and being ran by a benevolent dictator is one of the steps required by the bible for a rapturin' to happen because god hates it when things go well.

Mister president? Drop the tsar bomba on kansas now, or I'll withold funds from your re-election campaign

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/cadria04/status/722575976870203392

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Jose posted:

All that's missing is lizard people and a few geocities era gifs.

Can't go exposing the truth about the evil empire for free, now can we?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
So tentatively the Nevada trial will start on May 2 and Oregon on September 7, how does every one like that schedule?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Jumpingmanjim posted:

So tentatively the Nevada trial will start on May 2 and Oregon on September 7, how does every one like that schedule?

5/2 + 9/7 = 3.78571

3.78571 - 3.14159 = 0.6441

Illuminati confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Chief McHeath posted:

5/2 + 9/7 = 3.78571

3.78571 - 3.14159 = 0.6441

That's numberwang.