Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Oh my god I just got matched against a Caitlyn who had 6 kills at 15 minutes and was doing 600 damage auto attacks it was so brutal. Suddenly realizing why she's played competitively all of a sudden, when did she get so strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

ImpAtom posted:

I feel like that's Corki. I've seen plenty of toxic Ashes but never a toxic Corki.

His mere existence is toxic. Twitch for life. :ironicat:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

RealFoxy posted:

Oh my god I just got matched against a Caitlyn who had 6 kills at 15 minutes and was doing 600 damage auto attacks it was so brutal. Suddenly realizing why she's played competitively all of a sudden, when did she get so strong

Buffs to Traps, buffs to Headshot.

If you go full on AD and rush a Hurrican (now even better because it builds out of Zeal) you can demolish anyone you get in a trap and/or friendly CC.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The trolls in league are way worse than the trolls in cs because in cs you can carry a team yourself but if you have one person loving you over in league it can be devastating.

Todo88
Apr 16, 2016

Holy poo poo, this Taric rework might bring him to LCS and beyond. Or banned out of every game. I'm so loving hyped for this patch to hit.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Todo88 posted:

Holy poo poo, this Taric rework might bring him to LCS and beyond. Or banned out of every game. I'm so loving hyped for this patch to hit.

I love Taric and I can't wait to play him, though I suspect he'll either be banned or first picked.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Todo88 posted:

The day where you put support as your primary and don't get it, that day is coming

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Taric looks loving amazing and I can't wait.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Spiros posted:

The trolls in league are way worse than the trolls in cs because in cs you can carry a team yourself but if you have one person loving you over in league it can be devastating.

cs is also nice because you can lose an important gun round at any point before round 29 and not instantly lose the game

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dgd_ImBc-c

This guy is gonna make midlane hell for people. I've already have a few games where our mid got stomped by Anivia just because people are kinda poo poo at playing against her.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Since I told exethan about this one I had to share it with the thread:

16 death Abyssal Rush into Death's Dance Corki Mid from my ranked battle today.

My matches where I pick Braum are completely cursed, I'm totally convinced. I know I'm a man of stats and not superstition, but when I lock in Braum all bets are off, it magnetically draws in the weirdest trolls/failures.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
http://plays.tv/video/5715984e2fe360e988/ezreal-tech?from=user

secret ezreal technique for u ezreal acolytes out there

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Libertine posted:

Since I told exethan about this one I had to share it with the thread:

16 death Abyssal Rush into Death's Dance Corki Mid from my ranked battle today.

My matches where I pick Braum are completely cursed, I'm totally convinced. I know I'm a man of stats and not superstition, but when I lock in Braum all bets are off, it magnetically draws in the weirdest trolls/failures.

Honestly of the three items he finished Lord Dominik's is the most inexcusable

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

ImpAtom posted:

So I finally got enough keys to open two chests:

Mecha Zero Sion and Spirit Guard Udyr.

Except they both require so much essence that I'll need another 10 chests with disposable skin shards to afford them.

Or I guess I could feed one to the other.

Feed Udyr to Sion. The skin is amazing. I wish I could refund Spirit Guard but Mecha Sion is the best legendary skin they've done

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I saw Mecha Sion today and it was seriously loving sweet. Those global machine noises were the only thing keeping my cheerful while watching the feeding Corki.

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

If you put early points in traps they have a tiny, negligible cooldown and can cover a good area. If you step on one Caitlyn gets to shoot you for approximately a million damage and maybe it can also crit? The tooltips explained it poorly or I'm dumb but you hit for absurd chunks when they step on the stupid cupcakes.

Also I can't wait for them to push those awful new (sub)class names on the casters.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Kashuno posted:

The day where you put support as your primary and don't get it, that day is coming

this wont happen

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I love mecha Sion's ult animation. I love it so drat much. Give him BC, FM, speed boots and the furor enchant. Your passive combines with them to get double/tripple kills in teamfights even if you're killed because no one can escape him

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Libertine posted:

The most useless thought exercise imaginable: What does an ideal complete Urgot item build look like?

I've been loving around with a few things and I don't actually know which specific items give him the most power. Obviously you want CDR, Armor Pen, some mix of tankiness for his ultimate. I just can't decide what to stick with.

I've built Manamune, Iceborn, LW, Ghostblade, Maw, Black Cleaver, Death's Dance, Sterak's Gage, and QSS/Mercurial. I think the ideal combination is in some pool of those items. But I don't know what it is. Even looking on CGG or PB there's not really a specific rhyme or reason that most people follow, and it depends on where people play him as well.

Urgot is pretty decent right now. I think you want Manamune, Cleaver, one of Frozen Heart/IBG, and Maw pretty much always. This leaves one item and you're CDR capped. Mercurial/BT/LW/Death's Dance/another armor or MR item/GA all seem good situationally.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Corki is the least toxic adc because hes the adc who can do the most on his own which is why hes good mid

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Corki is the least toxic adc because hes the adc who can do the most on his own which is why hes good mid

Ezreal can do all that stuff and peel for himself as well.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
ezreal mid sucks

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

So does Corki, now.

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.

Libertine posted:

The most useless thought exercise imaginable: What does an ideal complete Urgot item build look like?

I've been loving around with a few things and I don't actually know which specific items give him the most power. Obviously you want CDR, Armor Pen, some mix of tankiness for his ultimate. I just can't decide what to stick with.

I've built Manamune, Iceborn, LW, Ghostblade, Maw, Black Cleaver, Death's Dance, Sterak's Gage, and QSS/Mercurial. I think the ideal combination is in some pool of those items. But I don't know what it is. Even looking on CGG or PB there's not really a specific rhyme or reason that most people follow, and it depends on where people play him as well.

The problem is the items that he likes have shittons of CDR so you have ten billion of it wasting away. But I'd do Manamune, Cleaver, Iceborn, DD, LW, Mercs if full damage. Maybe visage and ionians instead of cleaver if more beef/MR is needed. Really the 'core' I'd build around is manamune, iceborn and DD.

I miss ancient Urgot where I'd take him mid and make my lane absolutely miserable and then turn into an unkillable initiating piece of poo poo past 30 minutes. Pros just had to ruin it by playing him as ADC instead of Hilarious Mage Masher. :(

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Stanos posted:

The problem is the items that he likes have shittons of CDR so you have ten billion of it wasting away. But I'd do Manamune, Cleaver, Iceborn, DD, LW, Mercs if full damage. Maybe visage and ionians instead of cleaver if more beef/MR is needed. Really the 'core' I'd build around is manamune, iceborn and DD.

I miss ancient Urgot where I'd take him mid and make my lane absolutely miserable and then turn into an unkillable initiating piece of poo poo past 30 minutes. Pros just had to ruin it by playing him as ADC instead of Hilarious Mage Masher. :(

Less to be an ADC and more just to take a large, chunky, winding poo poo on two people instead of one.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Stanos posted:

Cleaver is completely core because of how it interacts with his E. It's one of the easiest ways to fully stack the Cleaver passive in the game.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

shiv frozenfist assassin hecarim is still fun as hell to play even though you can not do stupid rear end tp homeguard ganks as easily thanks to Duck Blade

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
http://www.leagueoflegendsmath.com/Item_Optimizer.html

From this site, it seems to be BoRK, Black Cleaver, boots, muramana, iceborn gauntlet and maw.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

blah_blah posted:

Ezreal can do all that stuff and peel for himself as well.

Except most Ezreals I've supported have been toxic assholes.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

lucifirius posted:

Except most Ezreals I've supported have been toxic assholes.

I mean, he does the Haruhi dance.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

lucifirius posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dgd_ImBc-c

This guy is gonna make midlane hell for people. I've already have a few games where our mid got stomped by Anivia just because people are kinda poo poo at playing against her.

he looks like a mini reynad and this is an unforgivable crime

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

blah_blah posted:

Cleaver is completely core because of how it interacts with his E. It's one of the easiest ways to fully stack the Cleaver passive in the game.

Also Talon bleed is good for that. I think Udyr's tiger stance has a physical DoT too.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

NTT posted:

A bad post

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.
http://plays.tv/video/5715ecb1a770dfbf51/pro-vlad-teleport

This vlad has the sickest teleport strats NA.

step 1: step into plain view
step 2: Start to tele
step 3: Get full combo'd and ignited by Talon
step 4: die horribly a split second after you arrive

Edit: http://plays.tv/video/5715eebb3551e0104e/vlad-making-plays From the other end.

The Missing Link fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Apr 19, 2016

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Jesus Christ, I can only imagine, judging from the voiceovers, that watching someone play the Japanese version of League is like the most intensely anime experience.

Also, props for them getting the Japanese actor that did Goku for Wukong.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.
Wrong. This is the most anime experience in league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bOy77iqH9E

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
if i get higher elo, will i stop seeing supports that wont buy sightstone

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

Methanar posted:

This is why I don't like support. It always just ends up being me playing AP mid with half the gold I'm supposed to have. (I didn't buy a sightstone either)

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

The Missing Link posted:

Wrong. This is the most anime experience in league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bOy77iqH9E

someone needs to set this to the tune of Rap God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

You have high hopes.

:golfclap: