Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weird

by zen death robot
haha, lighting one up right now, almost too stoned to post...think i'll jump off a building tonight

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

weird posted:

haha, lighting one up right now, almost too stoned to post...think i'll jump off a building tonight

Please don't jump off a building, thanks in advance.

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
hi dpie

----------------

drilldo squirt

Hello.

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
hows you

----------------

drilldo squirt

I'm good, been playing endless space again. I forgot how buggy it is. What's up with you friend?

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
i dont know what that is...im just listening to music right now it's 'what am i going to do' by the dovers

----------------

drilldo squirt

It's a video game about space things.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I just googled that song you posted and it's p good.

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
oh

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am definitely in for some parkour tonight

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
haha, us lonely jumpers like to call it parkour so that our surviving family members can still collect on our life insurance policies

Macnult

I didn't throw myself into traffic, I did a kong vault into traffic. :smug:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

I didn't throw myself into traffic, I did a kong vault into traffic. :smug:

thats pro tier right there

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
what is a kong vault? i don't know anything about parkour but i'd like to in case i want to end my life

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i could use that on concrete dividers to jump onto a busy on-ramp, nice!

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
the first anime I saw was Peach Girl and I watched the whole thing on youtube and I loved it

symbolic

finally, an exercise i can get behind

Iron Prince
hey, just checkin in again. really digging the vibe here. i really feel like i can post on my own terms here and not have to deal with the oppressive GBS atmosphere that forces my hand into posting some dumb bullshit into every single thread i see. thanks, guys.

City of Glompton

I'm a !little hazy about how you land on your feet with this. Seems very plausible as a vehicle for death.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

Iron Prince posted:

hey, just checkin in again. really digging the vibe here. i really feel like i can post on my own terms here and not have to deal with the oppressive GBS atmosphere that forces my hand into posting some dumb bullshit into every single thread i see. thanks, guys.

Hey there! Glad you're still around

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

symbolic

Iron Prince posted:

yeah, it's a nice change of pace

Iron Prince
was thinking about maybe throwing together a sig together so i can stop going back and editing out whatever i have every post. good idea or is it just puttin' on airs?

drilldo squirt

Iron Prince posted:

was thinking about maybe throwing together a sig together so i can stop going back and editing out whatever i have every post. good idea or is it just puttin' on airs?

I don't know I'd like to see you make me one first, but this is all up to you in the end.

----------------

guns for tits

How we doing, BYOB?

FluffieDuckie

Oh hey doc Friday. Looking good!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Iron Prince

drilldo squirt posted:

I don't know I'd like to see you make me one first, but this is all up to you in the end.

i feel ya. i got a concept kicking around but i got work in the morning so i have to halt progress.

i feel like this is the safe space to post some work in progress shots. i ain't the most artistically inclined guy, but i'll be cleaning up and adding shading + detail + better text tomorrow. and i am lovely at shading. and detail. but what do folks think for now? conceptually sound? let me know late night folks.

bog pixie

hi blub

weird

by zen death robot
Hi ectral

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Well, I am home and alive, what a lovely loving procedure, felt like someone punched me hard in solar plexus, and then asked if he could do it again. Sure I said,because who wouldn't.

Laying still 4 hours with a sand bag on you was great too. I rate it 10/10. Get your liver biopsy today.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Robot Made of Meat

Uxzuigal posted:

Well, I am home and alive, what a lovely loving procedure, felt like someone punched me hard in solar plexus, and then asked if he could do it again. Sure I said,because who wouldn't.

Laying still 4 hours with a sand bag on you was great too. I rate it 10/10. Get your liver biopsy today.

How long before you find out that it wasn't anything to worry about anyway?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Few days most likely, but it's Norway - if Im lucky enough they will displace the tests, make me redo them, or exchange them for someone that has bongliver disease and make me extract it.

Cool thing though: Had non alcoholic fatty liver diagnosed a year ago. Today it's gone after 8 months of hard training. And resting pulse was 83 before... Now it's exceptional: 58 , while in pain!

Oh, here is the needle!

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Apr 19, 2016

<3 <3 Vanisher

LordVonEarlDuke

hi gang

Uxzuigal posted:

Few days most likely, but it's Norway - if Im lucky enough they will displace the tests, make me redo them, or exchange them for someone that has bongliver disease and make me extract it.

Cool thing though: Had non alcoholic fatty liver diagnosed a year ago. Today it's gone after 8 months of hard training. And resting pulse was 83 before... Now it's exceptional: 58 , while in pain!

Oh, here is the needle!

thats scary! feel better. i am glad for your liver progress

Robot Made of Meat

Hi LVED! Welcome to BYOB.

LordVonEarlDuke

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Hi LVED! Welcome to BYOB.

Hi!!!! i came from a banner ad so I'm not good. i like your sig

Robot Made of Meat

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

Hi!!!! i came from a banner ad so I'm not good. i like your sig

Which ad? And why does that make you not good?

Oh, and thanks! Matoi made it for me.

LordVonEarlDuke

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Which ad? And why does that make you not good?

Oh, and thanks! Matoi made it for me.

I am vulnerable to shiny advertisements. half of aggro-gator's hits come from me. GJ Matoi

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

thats scary! feel better. i am glad for your liver progress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
lved...say you smoked so much weed that you hanged yourself, that's like a pretty pleasant way to go all things considered right ? smoke da herb

----------------