Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I don't know that I'd have done all 8, but that card's your best by a pretty good margin, based on the box you posted a while back. That INT SSJ Gohan's a reasonably impressive striker, though.

You've inspired me to use my Old Kais. I'm going to put three on my SSJ3 Goku, taking him to SA5. May as well do it now that I'm using him as one of my facebreakers in the event, plus his Dokkan event is next.

Oh yeah, something I always forget that I figured I'd remind everyone of: You can't Ghost Usher twice in a row. I keep wasting them like that. :( :ghost:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Apr 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
^^^^^^Not only Ghost Usher, but many items do not stack or at least give you an "error" message. Like you can use Baba twice, which any half decent game programer should give you a warning for the second time you try to apply. Same thing for the Yenma and other support items like +ATK, +DEF, etc that don't stack

Talking about bugs. One thing I don't get about the Ox King bug fix. Didn't they know this several month back on the Japan side? Why the fix barely now? Were they so lazy to make the special fix for global right then they just applied the Japan patch month afterwards?

It is the same thing I saw on the metamorphosis bug. Japan had that bug fix BEFORE global version was launch or at it's early stages, yet I remember seeing this bug for months before they finally patch it out.

isme fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Apr 19, 2016

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Aaaand they just fixed the Lychee glitch. He's now worth 100 baba points instead of 15,000.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

ChronoReverse posted:

Tempted but I know it's going to end with tears. I should save my tears for Gogeta.

I've got 250 stones burning a hole in my pocket, waiting for Gogeta.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Ross Angeles posted:

Aaaand they just fixed the Lychee glitch. He's now worth 100 baba points instead of 15,000.

goddamnit

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I'm just gonna reroll for a week once gogeta comes out. Though I need to try and keep my current account because it's pretty nice

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Webbeh posted:

goddamnit

I was only able to do it once. Got me up to 25k, which is plenty since all I do is buy training items and medals I'm short on.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

New Leaf posted:

I was only able to do it once. Got me up to 25k, which is plenty since all I do is buy training items and medals I'm short on.

I just pulled the first this morning, and then disappointment came right up in my face.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I've been way short on Kami medals, but I finally go enough this morning to finish Awakening that INT strangely-non-SSJ Vegeta from the last run. He's got higher attack than SSJ Trunks, who was the only other Super INT UR I've pulled. Now to find enough for Supreme Kai and Android 13.. Is this 13 going to amount to anything down the road? He and Bojack seem like such "gently caress you" SSR's this run.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Wow, that last Hatchiyack level is all sorts of bs isn't it? Managed to barely beat it with 1411 hp left. I would have probably used a stone to get it over with.

[edit]Whoa, 30 free DS

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Apr 19, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

So there were 30 stones sent because of a Korean translation error. I didn't get it, my friend did. I'm curious if the fact that I sold my lychee and he didn't is a factor.

Did anyone here get the stones?

e: if this is true, based on his rolls, I got the better end of the deal. 2 SR 4 R :smug:

Further beyond e: Just got the stones. :shrug:

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Apr 19, 2016

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Echophonic posted:

I don't know that I'd have done all 8, but that card's your best by a pretty good margin, based on the box you posted a while back. That INT SSJ Gohan's a reasonably impressive striker, though.

You've inspired me to use my Old Kais. I'm going to put three on my SSJ3 Goku, taking him to SA5. May as well do it now that I'm using him as one of my facebreakers in the event, plus his Dokkan event is next.

Oh yeah, something I always forget that I figured I'd remind everyone of: You can't Ghost Usher twice in a row. I keep wasting them like that. :( :ghost:

Yeah man, my box isn't blowing any doors off anything right now. I have enough to do Z-Hard most things, but nothing truly worth it otherwise. I figure I may as well max out someone who has such a huge multiplier and it frees up 8 more spots in my box.

I'll get a Old Kai from finishing up the current event and max out his super attack tonight most likely.

Also, I didn't log in before leaving for work, 30 stones?! I just bought 32 last night! God drat.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Thirty free stones and I still can't get anything worth a poo poo on this pull. The only non R's was a loving GT Pan and my 10th TEQ Saiyaman.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
They really really want me to do a multipull.

If you insist.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

If I spend any more money on this, my unborn child won't have a house to come home to this fall. God drat you Bandai. You're going to ruin my marriage.

I really don't get the hold these games get on me sometimes. I balk at paying $16 a plate for dinner, but for some Dragon Stones? Sure, why the gently caress not?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Three single pulls - three different kid Gohans.

yay

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

They seriously need to prune out some of the original cards.. The pool is plenty deep now, get rid of some of the garbage cards nobody would ever possibly use anymore. Even people starting today are better off with the current stock of rares than the original release garbage.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I got a Future 17, a PHY Tien, and a Bojack. Have my understudy Bojack up to 7, so I'll probably get him to 9 at some point during this banner to Dokkan and take my Full Power to SA10. The other two? Straight to Baba.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Can you guys give me a hand with some Spring Cleaning? I need space and Zeni.. I've got a lot of cards and I don't use most of them, but I'm afraid some event is going to show up where I'll need them. A lot of you guys have looked at this more technically than I have - I'm enthusiastic but not a master. Is there anything besides the obvious training fodder that I have hanging around that I should just trash? (Other than the obvious training fodder.. I kept that Dracula Man around because I saw it used in a build but I never needed it.)

Sorry for the quick and dirty formatting. Direct link is larger: http://i.imgur.com/6OVCwwB.jpg

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Nothing jumps out at me as being worth getting rid of, honestly. You could send that Vegito to me, though.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

PHY Xeno Trunks?

Nah, personally I'd buy more space.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Spent 2 stones in total to finish the last two missions. That 30 was a nice surprise though. Do we know when Gogeta is coming? E: never mind. Dokkan summons's gone

zelah fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Apr 19, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

drat, I was worried of that.. I think I sold off a couple redundant Androids (19's, 16's, Geros, maybe a 17) a while back and I don't miss them.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

zelah posted:

Spent 2 stones in total to finish the last two missions. That 30 was a nice surprise though. Do we know when Gogeta is coming? Not sure if I want to roll a few times to maybe get event cell/Buu or ssj3 Goku or just save up for later

Gogeta should be about 2 months out.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I just want Gotenks for now. I wonder when they're going to give us a shot at him.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Did a multi. Nothing but dupe SRs and lovely Rs. I'm done with this game. Nothing I've pulled in the last few weeks has made any of the money I've spent anything approaching worth it.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I'm playing until the Gogeta event whereupon if I don't get Gogeta with my free stones, I'll be done. 1 year is enough time with this game.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah my pulling luck has just about run out. Filled out my R collection I guess.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I don't have the required cards to be able to do the wicked bloodline stage I'm so mad. Actually I might have the cards but I'm not really sure what's happening I'm using super types and they still won't let me pick the team.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

CappyBottoms posted:

I don't have the required cards to be able to do the wicked bloodline stage I'm so mad. Actually I might have the cards but I'm not really sure what's happening I'm using super types and they still won't let me pick the team.

It's a little picky until it accepts a team. Just clear your team and rebuild it. You need one of each super type, which is why it's flagging everyone.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

CappyBottoms posted:

You need one of each color, all super awakened. Create it before starting the mission because it can block you from picking a friend first otherwise.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Yeesh, 10 single pulls and pretty much nothing to write home about for the most part. I did get the PHY Ultimate Gohan that gives +2 ki to all, though, so I guess the stones weren't a total loss. Can phase out Zangya for him, and he actually has relevant links.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
PHY Ultimate Gohan is a top card in Global (and still very strong in JPN). That's "something to write home about". I'd be thrilled if I had pulled him.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

ChronoReverse posted:

PHY Ultimate Gohan is a top card in Global. That's "something to write home about". I'd be thrilled if I had pulled him.

Hahah yeah, it's one of those things where he kinda came in at the tail-end of mostly irrelevant pulls and a lot of Saiyamen, the only reaction I could muster was "Oh, that's better at least!". Hoping for the SSG Goku also probably contributed. But after I posted that and went to level him up and look at my teams I became a lot happier about him :)

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, he's one of the best team leaders for quite a while. His Dokkan is going to be awesome, too.

Figured out how the Bojack medals work. It's like in the event, it's random from KOs of the relevant characters. I just got Gohan, Bido, and Bojack medals from a fight.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Apr 19, 2016

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I gave up on ever pulling Ultimate Gohan so getting the new SSj Bardock who has the same leader bonus was nice.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Squallege posted:

I gave up on ever pulling Ultimate Gohan so getting the new SSj Bardock who has the same leader bonus was nice.

He doesn't have the punch Gohan does but he has nice +ki passive and can seal supers!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

30 free stones? Well alright I guess.

*single pulls*

Hey how good is this STR SSJ2 Vegeta

e: lol I pulled a dupe AGL Kid Buu too

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Aurora posted:

30 free stones? Well alright I guess.

*single pulls*

Hey how good is this STR SSJ2 Vegeta

I have him on my Alt and he's great. If your HP is below 50%, he'll outdamage SSJ3 Goku. If you're not lucky enough to have a +2 ki booster like I am, then he's a good substitute in many situations too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm bursting with STR URs now but I don't have any PHY URs yet :shepface: