Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

my biggest issue with the game so far is that it's just Too drat Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The lothric knight spear is very sick, all. Does better damage than all my other spears, great reach, boosts poise. Try farming one off the spear Knights on the high wall

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Also the running light attack is a multi hit charge 😍

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i think they changed it so if you and a boss kill each other at the same time it just gives you the boss kill, because i just killed one then spawned at the bonfire with ember restored

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If anyone needs coop I'm sunbroing on ps4. Benny_dorian is my name or just post or whatever

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

SM64Guy posted:

i think they changed it so if you and a boss kill each other at the same time it just gives you the boss kill, because i just killed one then spawned at the bonfire with ember restored

its been like this forever since thats how i beat super smough the first time - zero estus left, one good trade, i defeated.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The estoc has insane poise damage too. The silver knights get stun locked to death

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SM64Guy posted:

The window for this is really generous and works if you're summoned. I've died as a white ghost and before I finished falling over the other 3 people killed the boss and I got the souls and humanity

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

scary ghost dog posted:

its been like this forever since thats how i beat super smough the first time - zero estus left, one good trade, i defeated.

maybe its a timing thing or something, i never remembered that working before. i swore i killed a boss at the same time when i played ds1 a couple months ago and didnt get the kill

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I can't get this fatass nun to drop her clothes already.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

The window for this is really generous and works if you're summoned. I've died as a white ghost and before I finished falling over the other 3 people killed the boss and I got the souls and humanity

oh i guess it just never worked for me because i always ran on the assumption that both of you dying means you gotta do the fight again

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ya i guess it wont work if u die and then the boss dies of a brain aneurysm weeks later

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's so many secrets and also the path to get flynns ring is so cool and hell even getting that ice sword. This loving game. This loving game!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

ya i guess it wont work if u die and then the boss dies of a brain aneurysm weeks later

It did in Snake Eater

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

It did in Snake Eater

lol true

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Playing this on my PS4 Neo: "woah"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SM64Guy posted:

oh i guess it just never worked for me because i always ran on the assumption that both of you dying means you gotta do the fight again

I thought it was something new in ds3 because it's never happened for me before

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

undead settlement is easily in the top 3 areas in the entire series

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Having not done a ton of pvp, I tried it earlier and it's a lot of fun.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Irithyll, cainhurst and latria are my favorites

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cathedral of the Deep is god tier

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

every ds3 area has been excellent but i still really love the fishing hamlet and research hall/clocktower

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Oh man. I really did not miss the rooftop gank squads.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I'm hearing mixed messages is the first dlc coming fall or next spring?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DS3 and Bloodborne definitely have the most consistently good areas overall

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I'm hearing mixed messages is the first dlc coming fall or next spring?

Fall

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mom is going to Best Buy and she is buying me the season pass!!!!! :woot:

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

DS3 and Bloodborne definitely have the most consistently good areas overall

It's almost like From were seasoned masters of the craft by then who were showered with money by publishers and had no considerable developmental problems. It was heaven for the developers and they delivered us in turn to gamer heaven

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
In the dlc I hope we venture into the abyss and learn the secret of the dark seedbeds aka eelweasles and maybe get the opportunity to kill Frampt that fucker has it coming

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope the DLC is the entirety of Demons Souls ported to the DSIII engine

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

In Training posted:

I hope the second dlc is the last archstone

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
The DLC is going to be Chapter 3: Peace.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Hope it's the last archstone

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

has anyone done pyromancy? how is it?

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

has anyone done pyromancy? how is it?
easy and boring as hell once you get chaos fire orb or whatever. would not recommend.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The DLC is Demon's Souls, Bloodborne and the good parts of DS2 all remixed together into DS3.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

Mom is going to Best Buy and she is buying me the season pass!!!!! :woot:

Thanks, mom.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I desperately want a western souls with six shooters, sabers, gently caress off huge cowboy hats, abandoned frontier towns, undead barbers swinging shears, saloon shootouts, mine cart level, el dorado, quetzalcoatls, etc

Boomstick Quaid fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Apr 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Red Dead Souls would be loving sick

• Locked thread