Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i knew i'd survive that toxx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Honestly I'm devastated. My wife and I used our mortgage to donate to Bernie tonight. We truly went all in. I don't know what to do now.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

It's always darkest before the dawn. Will be pawning my wife's son's tricycle to donate to Bernie! Who's gunna match?!

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
in a surprising turn of events, Bernie won white men 58-42

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

berserker posted:

No way Bernie drops out after this, remember that polls just last month were showing Clinton with a +40 lead. At most the narrative changes to say that he has lost momentum, but I'm 100% sure Bernie won't drop out at the very least until the CA primary, should he lose big there. If it's close AT ALL I expect he'll go all the way to the convention and lose there.

A single poll in any time period that mattered had +48, the rest were right around +20 in 2016, they were 10-15 in the week leading up and it looks like we may end up closer to that +20, so there's not really a narrative of momentum here at all.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Gail Wynand posted:

Honestly I'm devastated. My wife and I used our mortgage to donate to Bernie tonight. We truly went all in. I don't know what to do now.

:laffo:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm worried that Hillary is going to get hit with the FBI or panama papers links or something terrible and give us a motherfucking Trump presidency. Please save me from this dream of hell.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Wrap it up guys, reality is calling

Sanders' campaign is over

Gail Wynand posted:

lol

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Hillary voters, when president Cruz or Trump is being sworn into office in January and you are facing a loss of your reproductive rights and greater repression of minorities, remember this moment. You could have voted for someone, Bernie, who had something to drive underemployed young college graduates crushed under debt to the polls, and young african americans frustrated by mass incarceration and lack of opportunity. But you went with the candidate who was safe for older democrats.

You picked someone who had nothing to offer to them, and they stayed home.

We all could have won, but you took our votes for granted and went for Hillary. Bad move, enjoy your republican president :)

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Gail Wynand posted:

Unironically hoping that you're joking.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Gail Wynand posted:

no way

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
can we finally drown anyone that yells "michigan!" when polls say something unfavorable now

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gail Wynand posted:

please realpost in the future

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

The DNC is getting exactly what they want. This election is going to disillusion so many young voters, after all the effort they put in for Bernie they will never want to vote for anyone again because they feel as if it makes no difference.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
hillary wins yet another southern state

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Gail Wynand posted:

I loving love you

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gail Wynand posted:

Hillary voters, when president Cruz or Trump is being sworn into office in January and you are facing a loss of your reproductive rights and greater repression of minorities, remember this moment. You could have voted for someone, Bernie, who had something to drive underemployed young college graduates crushed under debt to the polls, and young african americans frustrated by mass incarceration and lack of opportunity. But you went with the candidate who was safe for older democrats.

We all could have won, but you took our votes for granted and went for Hillary. Bad move, enjoy your republican president :)

There's that empathy that Bernie supporters are known for.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Concerned Citizen posted:

i'm glad of it

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Spiros posted:

please realpost in the future
It was Reddit and is prob a fakepost but w/e

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

quote:

[–]Iworshipokkoto Arkansas [score hidden] a minute ago
Not surprised the Establishment has already called it for Hillary in order to discourage those folks still waiting in line.

quote:

[–]webfootduck Oregon - Bernie Squad - Cadet [score hidden] 5 minutes ago
The percentages have to change, right?. Hillary can't get more than 50 people to one of her rallies, while Bernie gets 27K + 25K overflow. If it really stays at 60-40, I'm just not buying it, even with all the antics today

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Josh Lyman posted:

How did TYT end up as Berniebros?

They've always been that, they're went from that Lessing guy who wanted to be president to give the office to his VP and made a superpac to fight superpac influence in politics to Sanders smoothly and easily.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

zen death robot posted:

I'll help:

If anyone with Clintons profile was in the panama papers they'd be outed by now

If the FBI was going to indict they would have done so by now

I've been led to understand there are a number of US names not released yet because they're still doing research. I find it odd that there aren't any notable US names in the leak so far so the possibility exists to me.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

A state that is not important to Democrats in any way.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

what the hell is TYT?

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Gail Wynand posted:

Bernie voters (I would have been one of them), when president Cruz or Trump is being sworn in it will be your loving fault for staying home or protest voting don't be loving stupid god loving damnit

puredeez
Apr 2, 2011

I whispered some grossly insulting remark in his ear. He flamed up and gave me a slap in the face. We grasped our swords; the ladies fainted; we were separated; and that same night we set out to fight.
Factoid: Donating money to the Sanders Campaign is tantamount to lighting it on fire

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Yoshifan823 posted:

There's that empathy that Bernie supporters are known for.

This country is afraid of me. I've seen its true face. The states are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their corruption and corporate donations will foam up about their waists and all the banksters and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TyrantWD posted:

A state that is not important to Democrats in any way.

WINNING NEW YORK IS LIKE WINNING GUAM

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

roll loving tide

:secsmug:

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

:allears:

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

Spiros posted:

I've been led to understand there are a number of US names not released yet because they're still doing research. I find it odd that there aren't any notable US names in the leak so far so the possibility exists to me.

US citizens mostly just use DE and NV shell corps. No need to go to Panama.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Not sure what's more funny, the fake posts or you guys buying the fakeposts.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

berserker posted:

Bernie voters (I would have been one of them), when president Cruz or Trump is being sworn in it will be your loving fault for staying home or protest voting don't be loving stupid god loving damnit

hillary can move leftward if she wants my vote. if she wants to continue being center-right that's on her if she loses

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The bernthread is pretty gold right now too, they're currently going full PUMA

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

[–]-chocko- [score hidden] a minute ago
Oi everyone! I know we really wanted an outright win, but these results are still looking like they will be good for Bernie. This was always going to be a hard state. the gap with narrow further from this point. the media will report that this is a blow for Sanders, but if the result gets any closer than I'd say it's a great omen for the rest of the campaign. A win would have firmly put us ahead in people's minds. But we're the poor, the oppressed - we only win when we keep fighting even when it feels like we are losing. Keep playing!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

berserker posted:

actually,

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Those early exit poll numbers (Clinton +4) don't match these numbers at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Spiros posted:

There are US names, but they haven't released them because they aren't notable people. There are legal reasons to have an overseas shell company.

• Locked thread