Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
This one's happening too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
ground floor in the worst thread

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

OatmealRaisin posted:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

OatmealRaisin posted:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq51NONmIrk

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
This space reserved for cataloging bernout meltdowns and conspiracy theories

fknlo posted:

almost there

ElNarez posted:

if berno is within 10 points of hillary in a state that was literally rigged for her that's kinda not good for her, right? anything less than a complete shut-out means berno can still go on, right? tell me that's how it works, because I was under the impression that it was how it worked

Blitz7x posted:

quote:

quote:
[–]lordeoftheflies666 [score hidden] a minute ago
can anyone tell me what to do now, I gave up an internship at a fortune 500 company paying me $25 an hour just so I could phone bank and canvas for bernie, what do I do now someone pls tell me, I have student debt, that internship could have given me a ROI coming to this expensive as gently caress school now all I have is 65k in student debt.

This is real, he has a two year post history about his accounting degree and jobs

Gail Wynand posted:

reddit posted:

**A reminder that there will be Correct the Record astroturfers in here tonite**

Our opponent lacks support amongst younger and more politically active people, so [they use organized online efforts in places like Reddit to immediately squash enthusiasm amongst our community](http://www.pressreader.com/usa/new-york-post/20150708/282449937692831/TextView)

Please, be extra aware of posts that follow the formula of, "I'm a big Bernie supporter, but [insert Hillary talking point]". This is the classic form of [concern trolling](http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Concern_troll). Also, be aware of accounts that have a history of years of nothing but filler video game and sport posts, followed by a gap in posting, followed by only attacks against Bernie or posts using the formula mentioned above. These are the types of accounts that have been identified as fodder for sites that sell accounts like [reddit secrets](http://www.redditsecrets.com/buy-reddit-accounts).

Like Bernie says, the truth is not always pretty, but we must understand our opposition on nights like this, no matter how discouraging and horrifying it all sounds. Stay positive.

pathetic little tramp has issued a correction as of 03:21 on Apr 20, 2016

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
Your name is apt.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort!
Suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a gently caress if I cut my arm, bleeding
Would it be wrong? Would it be right?
If I took my life tonight
Chances are that I might
Mutilation out of sight
And I'm contemplating suicide

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

OatmealRaisin posted:

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

OatmealRaisin posted:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

pathetic little tramp posted:

conspiracy theories

Nah this one's easy, closed primary with a registration cutoff before new yawkahs had adequate time to ~feel the Bern~!!!! Even if hil wins by a dillion points it's gonna be a "reform the primary system" meltdown instead of an AZ style conspiracy fest meltdown. I don't want bernie to lose but it sure is looking that way rn.

I just hope it's a gracious loss, instead of shaming certain "folks" in urban areas for exercising their right to vote but in a way that doesn't satisfy the will of the Internet.

Bernie people: I've said it before but it's still true - this campaign was not meant to be a magic bullet cure for all of America's ills. It's a message. He didn't know it would go this far and we shouldn't have expected it to. If you live in a state that hasn't had a primary yet you should still vote for him to show that a truly progressive voting bloc exists.

Ps I hope bernie wins and I love him and Vermont too.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

This thread reserved for cataloging bernout meltdowns and conspiracy theories

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

closed primaries are an abortion of democracy but caucuses are okay because ~fartzzz~

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Berners are in a tizzy about "pervasive" registration changes where people (of course, all of them are Bernie supporters) registered democrat in October but had their registration changed so as to keep them from voting for Bernard Sanders the first. There's a lawsuit trying to get those people able to vote but the telephone game of false hope has caused a bunch of Berners to think that the primary is now officially an open primary and that they all need to go get provisional ballots.

The polls haven't even opened and they already have conspiracy theories of election fraud ready.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

closed primaries are an abortion of democracy but caucuses are okay because ~fartzzz~

actually you will find that either kind is ok and represents pure democracy when my preferred candidate wins.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Official song for the Sanders campaign

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

im a independent who refuses to associate with your party

wait why aren't you letting me vote for your candidate

I dun like closed primaries myself but I very distinctly remember the Sanders campaign carpet bombing NYC reminding people of the registration deadline. It's no surprise all the cases of fraud that are being investigated are coming up as ID10T errors

not gonna lie conspiracy theories will bankroll him all the way through California. He's only 200300375 delegates down out of 1200 remaining, keep donating!

it's kind of a raw deal for the young people who genuinely are busting their balls, but you have to figure out why nobody panders to the youth vote eventually I guess

Of course I thought Jeb! would go all the way in the GOP so maybe Bernie wins it

More like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiACFlHZ1IA

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

life is a joke posted:

Nah this one's easy, closed primary with a registration cutoff before new yawkahs had adequate time to ~feel the Bern~!!!! Even if hil wins by a dillion points it's gonna be a "reform the primary system" meltdown instead of an AZ style conspiracy fest meltdown. I don't want bernie to lose but it sure is looking that way rn.

I just hope it's a gracious loss, instead of shaming certain "folks" in urban areas for exercising their right to vote but in a way that doesn't satisfy the will of the Internet.

Bernie people: I've said it before but it's still true - this campaign was not meant to be a magic bullet cure for all of America's ills. It's a message. He didn't know it would go this far and we shouldn't have expected it to. If you live in a state that hasn't had a primary yet you should still vote for him to show that a truly progressive voting bloc exists.

Ps I hope bernie wins and I love him and Vermont too.

very well said!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Kinda feel like this is probation-worthy. I didn't know it existed and now I do.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I feel like posting in this subform shows poor judgement and should be probation worthy.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Kinda feel like this is probation-worthy. I didn't know it existed and now I do.

Have to agree. That's some snuff film level bad.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

isn't it eerie how well they sync up tho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

you'll be whistlin' and tappin all the way to the suicide booth

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

thats good

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot
If Bernard Millhouse Sanders wins NY, I predict a major meltdown.

If Hillary Ramrod Clinton wins NY, I predict a major meltdown.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i actually kinda want bernie to win so I can see the meltdowns from anti-bernie ppl

they should be just *kisses fingertips* nwah

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

i actually kinda want bernie to win so I can see the meltdowns from anti-bernie ppl

they should be just *kisses fingertips* nwah

I'll gorge upon the blood of the fallen either way.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Bloody Queef posted:

If Bernard Millhouse Sanders wins NY, I predict a major meltdown.

If Hillary Ramrod Clinton wins NY, I predict a major meltdown.

Im here for the tears and I know I wont be dissapointed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

they should be just *kisses fingertips* n'wah

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Expectations for today:
40% chance that Hillary wins by less than 5 points
30% chance that Hillary wins by more than 5 points
30% chance that Bernie wins

If Bernie can't win after 3 weeks of campaigning, outspending Hillary 2:1, a trip to the Vatican, and the massive grassroots efforts, he loses any credibility as a strong general election candidate. Likewise, if Hillary can't get out the vote to close the deal in NY, where her knowledge of the voters is strongest, she doesn't deserve to win the nomination (even though she probably still would win).

If Hillary wins by even 1 vote, tonight will be the moment where Bernie's campaign flatlines. The next 6 days will involve desperate attempts to revive him with the defibrillator before we call time of death on the 26th.

TyrantWD has issued a correction as of 13:16 on Apr 19, 2016

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

this is do or die for bernie, not by math, but by popularity, spin, and hype.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
eagerly awaiting the consequences of the tyt dude telling independents to lie to the election dudes about their court case

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Oh man, I totally forgot about TYT. That meltdown will be a sight to behold.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i'm ready for this :bernget:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Homeless Friend posted:

I'll gorge upon the blood of the fallen either way.

That's the spirit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:rip: Bernie :rip:

• Locked thread