Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

mastershakeman posted:

Nah we're busy masturbating and postulating about how funny it will be when the gaum/Samoa delegates take trump to a first ballot win

the only thing funnier than trump paying off john yob for a first ballot win would be trump paying off john yob followed by curly haugland unbinding all the delegates

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Lord Crooze, face shrouded, sits atop his giant rat as he watches his fleet enter the Hudson. A delegate tentatively approaches.

The delegate coughs. "Lord Crooze, the fleet is ready."

Crooze scratches the rat behind the ears. "Did you bring the bogel?"

"M'lord," the man says, "I'm sorry, but Maester Carson and his band of tribesmen have been raiding our baggage train. There's no bogels to be found."

Crooze is silent for a moment, then turns to scowl at the man sidelong. "The Glotch needs his bogel."

The delegate eyes the rat dubiously. "Pardon m'lord, but the Glotch seems healthy enough."

Crooze opens his mouth and breathes in. The beleagured delegate ages forty years in ten seconds. He falls to his knees, moaning. Crooze turns back to the river.

"I need. A bogel. For the Glotch."

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Is BusTED even going to give a speech tonight?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zwabu posted:

No lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Vile posted:

No lol

lmao

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Zwabu posted:

"Stupid New York, never liked them anyway. I'm gonna go whisper to my daddy in my room about how awesome we both are."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ted is just sitting at his house angrily stoking a fire and pretending that it's just any old night at least that's what he screamed at Heidi when she asked if he was ok

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
Cruz mathematically eliminated from 1237 (on ballot 1 at least)

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Trump should be magnanimous in victory and give a speech telling Ted to GO GET HIS SHINE BOX.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Seems appropriate that Trump won his home state the night before Hitler's birthday

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm kind of annoyed that Manhattan didn't go Trump because they are just the kind of people who should be all about him.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm kind of annoyed that Manhattan didn't go Trump because they are just the kind of people who should be all about him.

Lmao you think they would EVER vote for new money?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Al! posted:

Lmao you think they would EVER vote for new money?

Newport has old money. Manhattan has new money.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Prof. Lurker posted:

Cruz mathematically eliminated from 1237 (on ballot 1 at least)

:smugdon: :getin:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bip Roberts posted:

Did Manhattan feel the kasichmentum?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Republican Manhattanites have trouble voting anyway from the obsidian sepulcher that house their souls, giving unlife even though the body has rotted away from evil, so I'm surprised this many turned out to begin with

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
with cruz you lose

:sad:

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

FAUXTON posted:

The current vote total in Manhattan, with about 90% reporting:

9,704 Kasich
9,183 Trump
2,884 Cruz

For perspective, here's the Democrat totals with the same reporting:
162,984 Clinton
83,722 Sanders

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
As a followup, Staten Island is above 80% Trump and all in. Are they the Trumpiest county in the nation?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Did this trigger wta for trump or is it short?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Marzzle posted:

He will probably get more than 80 of the 95 delegates, at least.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Marzzle posted:

It's only WTA by district so it was never a "WTA state" in the manner you suggest.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Louisgod posted:

Seems appropriate that Trump won his home state the night before Hitler's birthday

April 19th choose-your-own-symbolism:

A) 1775 – American Revolutionary War: The war begins with an American victory in Concord during the battles of Lexington and Concord.

B) 65 – The freedman Milichus betrayed Piso's plot to kill the Emperor Nero and all the conspirators are arrested.

C) 1865 – Funeral service for Abraham Lincoln is held in the East Room of the White House.

D) 1993 – The 51-day FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.

E) 1943 – Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes LSD for the first time.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

Manhattan is buckled up! Er, strapped in. Uh, taking the MTA... for Kasich!

Giggle Goose
Oct 18, 2009
E) 1943 – Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes LSD for the first time.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Zwabu posted:

It's only WTA by district so it was never a "WTA state" in the manner you suggest.

Ah gotcha. I was misinformed on how it works.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

E) 1943 – Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes LSD for the first time.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Giggle Goose posted:

E) 1943 – Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes LSD for the first time.

This is almost certainly the correct option. This primary is a fuckin' trip, man.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

:sad: for the Crooze and Jewsplainer Kasich

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
John McCain To Skip GOP Convention

quote:

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said Tuesday that he plans to skip what is almost certain to be a tumultuous Republican National Convention this summer in Cleveland.

McCain is the second GOP senator to definitively say that he won't attend the convention, after Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL), who faces his own difficult re-election contest.

:allears:

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Weren't there some people in the past two weeks who were worried that Trump might not break 50% in New York?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i drink deep from the fountain of Trump, and I am renewed . Seeing Donald absolutely destroy his competition in New York has put this race back on track . I need the constant bragging , the increasing outlandish claims of greatness , I need it like heroin.

60 loving percent , Its YUGE

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Weren't there some people in the past two weeks who were worried that Trump might not break 50% in New York?

They'll say it was expected, and when pressed, irrelevant.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

no

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

More like John McCan't

Or John McAin't.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So now everyone but trump is officially mathematically eliminated from 1237 and 2 senators so far have said they will skip the convention. One of them the party's nominee 8 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Only the people that watch tv and don't read actual polls. Anyone paying attention knew what was coming. The networks have been playing coy for 2 weeks so people watch nightly reports

• Locked thread