Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Krinkle posted:

Ahahaha the fat cat banker calls up the president and tells him to nuke the midwest. That owns.

All I can picture is President Don Knotts on the other end of the line shouting, "B-b-b-but I don't wanna the nuke the Midwest!" as his hand hovers over the big red button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

VioletCorsica posted:

That's numberwang.

ffffooooouuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Krinkle posted:

Ahahaha the fat cat banker calls up the president and tells him to nuke the midwest. That owns.

It's not too late for Obama to do something he'd be remembered and celebrated for for the rest of time.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Alan Smithee posted:

ffffooooouuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

That's numberwang! Let's rotate the board!

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Krinkle posted:

Why nuke Kansas? It's already been tax break-ed to the Stone Age.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Young Freud posted:

I assume the Fat Cat Bankster wants to break the back of the american people, but he doesn't want to accidentally destroy one of his own houses, businesses, or friends. A nuke on US soil will make all hell break loose even if nothing critical is destroyed and only a few thousand people die.

Just look at 9/11. America lost it's goddamn mind for the low, low cost of a few office buildings and less than 3000 people. The country all but shut down for a couple days, then was all weird for months and made a lot of terrible decisions and worse laws.

What would happen if someone nuked Topeka?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Angela Christine posted:

What would happen if someone nuked Topeka?

National holiday, parades.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

quote:

A dire warning of a wake up call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the United States power grid and institutes Martial Law. It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the remains of the Second Amendment to save America and reclaim its freedom.

This is beyond parody.

BallsFalls
Oct 18, 2013
With an endorsement by the Oath Keepers. This is beautiful

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Voyager I posted:

This is beyond parody.

I imagine the version as seen from the eyes of the military would be very similar to Tucker and Dale vs. Evil.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

All civilization collapses but I still need the SECUND MMENDMENT to tell me I get to have guns.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Bombadilillo posted:

All civilization collapses but I still need the SECUND MMENDMENT to tell me I get to have guns.

The constitution is god's law and civilization collapsing doesn't mean it stops being the one true holy document.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Young Freud posted:

getting hit in the bread basket is an old pro wrestling trick

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
the real problem is if someone nukes Kansas we won't get any slick footage of it. all we've got is the same grainy film of 50s air tests, would be nice to get some new 60fps high-res video footage of an atom bomb going off

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

the real problem is if someone nukes Kansas we won't get any slick footage of it. all we've got is the same grainy film of 50s air tests, would be nice to get some new 60fps high-res video footage of an atom bomb going off

yeah regardless of how loving horrible nuclear weapons are on all levels i do honestly wish we could like, put one on the moon and set it off with cameras from every angle and full stereoscopic 3D ultra high def and stuff.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

vote for me for president and i promise you we will get the :krad: nuke footage this country deserves :911:

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
a nuclear explosion on the moon would look too different from one on earth

solution is easy nuke the bundy ranch

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Voyager I posted:

This is beyond parody.

A globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations.

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.
"They pull up their bootstraps and they fight"

Bootstrapping confirmed. This is going to be amazing.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Xotl posted:

"They pull up their bootstraps and they fight"

Bootstrapping confirmed. This is going to be amazing.

Yeah I basically did a :pusheen: irl when they literally namedropped bootstraps

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
To give them some credit, it's actually impressive that they managed to make a coherent sentence entirely out of far-right buzzwords.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

solution is easy nuke the bundy ranch

Then we couldn't make it a federally protected wildlife refuge!

(Actually, considering how apparently wildlife loves Chernobyl now, maybe we could.)

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

This is unironically what militia men believe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwmlnN9nis

Uhh hi, we're the Army and we're going door to door collecting your guns. We didn't bring any body armor or helmets, though, so please don't shoot us.

We didn't bring any extra mags, either.

Or any tactical gear at all, really.

Or even enough bits to make a complete uniform. We have to take turns wearing Ted's boonie hat.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
It makes way more sense if you interpret it as a militia going door to door and confiscating guns from black people.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/722978445907521537

https://twitter.com/etherealspirits/status/722979726642401280

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/722985202352422914

JJ MacNab is the best.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

God drat Ryan, 'free speech :smug:' carries as much legal weight as Olly Olly Oxenfree.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fantastic

I really wish images could be thread titles

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Where's the no guns sign in that photo

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

come on, haven't any of you heard that popular militia slogan "no guns no alcohol"? it is right up there with "come and take it" or "don't tread on me". wicked common motto, the no guns thing, they say it all the time

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Now THAT has to be a brazen FBI plant

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Young Freud posted:

They're ripping off DC's Kingdom Come?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Raku posted:

Now THAT has to be a brazen FBI plant

Maybe a moran got a clue?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Regular Nintendo posted:

Where's the no guns sign in that photo

the no guns sign doesn't exist

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr. Nice! posted:

the no guns sign doesn't exist

Oh I thought it was there but mostly obstructed by a guy with a gun

I can't tell what's a joke anymore

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/BixJacks/status/723129735501352960/photo/1

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm not for vigilante justice, but i fantasize about it, deride others who fail to engage in it and talk at length on the internet about a dildo-themed brand of vigilante justice that i imagine myself engaging in

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i'm not for vigilante justice, but i fantasize about it, deride others who fail to engage in it and talk at length on the internet about a dildo-themed brand of vigilante justice that i imagine myself engaging in

Yes, Internet posts about dild justice are serious business.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
The sign that doesn't exist could be like a Simpson's joke were someone forgot to put the some punctuation. "Family friendly area? No, guns."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Geostomp posted:

The sign that doesn't exist could be like a Simpson's joke were someone forgot to put the some punctuation. "Family friendly area? No, guns."

Family-friendly? No, guns, no! Alcohol.