Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Edward lowkey made me cry walking home, I'm really conflicted right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

geocaching is the best way to exercise becUause - and listen to me here -
1.) do it on foot it's a lot of walking and that stuff is the good good exercise for lazy people
2.) you get to explore maybe even pretend you're a treasure hunter if you try to do all the ones in an area you'll be sure to find new streets and things you've never seen before!
3.) at the end of each one there's usually a little puzzle. most are easy but some are hard, WORK that big brain of yours while working those legs
4.) last weekend I found a coin in one that I got to keep... get to keep (temporarily) and I can go online and see where it's been and log that I found it and then I get to place it in a new home of my choosing for the next traveler. the coin had a lemon lime looking wave on a beach and it said "owen". gifts, prizes -- for free!

have a good weekend BYOB

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

In the UK we have what is called 'letterboxing' which is basically the same thing but on moors. Each hill usually has somewhere between 10 and 200 (on the moor near me) but the locations are closely guarded secrets shared only between groups of greybeards at pubs

GoodbyeTurtles

Stromf

hemale in pain

went mountain biking around my local trail center. pretty cool but im really tired and it was only 32km or so.

gently caress you winter :argh: i always get unfit

hemale in pain

they're building some terrifying downhill trail too with a huge loving jump which spits you over a blue trail so i cant wait for all the horrible collisions.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I have about 0 motivation at gym. Ok not 0, but little enough to consider quitting. I'm a QUITTER!! I have no FOCUS!! NO DRIVE!!

I wish I was just an overweight girl so I can just do cardio!! :cool:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

have you tried hitting things @ the gym? most have a speedbag and heavy bag

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Shine

No Muscles For The Majority

lmbo calrissian posted:

I have about 0 motivation at gym. Ok not 0, but little enough to consider quitting. I'm a QUITTER!! I have no FOCUS!! NO DRIVE!!

Join a rock climbing gym.

GoodbyeTurtles

Shine posted:

Join a rock climbing gym.

Its like excercise but fun!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
man that little rock sure can climb

I.N.R.I

lmbo calrissian posted:

U could try getting some steroids from a chinese research chemical website

shabbat goy

crazycello posted:

The greatest feeling you can get in a gym or the most satisfying feeling you can get at the crag is the send. Let’s say you feel your forearms, your biceps; blood is rushing in to your muscles and you clip the chains. Your forearms get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and you feel weightless and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It’s as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I’m getting the feeling of cumming at the crag; I’m getting the feeling of cumming at the comp; when I get out of iso and climb in front of 50 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It’s terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven.” 

MrWillsauce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nZ1v96-veM

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I found out my motivation - dont be aroudn the bgigest men, go to a bigger location
and get the feeling of cumminfg

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Apr 20, 2016

Shine

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

shabbat goy

The gym won't let me use loose chalk but Arnold is allowed to cum everywhere, smdh

hemale in pain

shabbat goy posted:

The gym won't let me use loose chalk but Arnold is allowed to cum everywhere, smdh

i kinda prefer liquid chalk anyway as it seems more grippy

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I want to go to the gym :( Can't for another 5 days...

Had some insane results though: Hospital on Wednesday
Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease is *gone*
and resting pulse at 58 (!)... from a skyhigh 82 a year ago... And people say they "can't" be bothered to go to the gym... Respect your bodies :>

<3 <3 Vanisher

alnilam

Uxzuigal posted:

I want to go to the gym :( Can't for another 5 days...

Had some insane results though: Hospital on Wednesday
Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease is *gone*
and resting pulse at 58 (!)... from a skyhigh 82 a year ago... And people say they "can't" be bothered to go to the gym... Respect your bodies :>

another byob success story!

hemale in pain

ohhhh!! there was a really hot dude in the gym today just walking about the changing room entirely naked with amazing butt... is it wrong to look at peoples butts when their wandering in front of you naked?

also got to spot for a cute guy.. he was shorter than me but could squat more so kinda hot?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hemale in pain posted:

ohhhh!! there was a really hot dude in the gym today just walking about the changing room entirely naked with amazing butt... is it wrong to look at peoples butts when their wandering in front of you naked?

also got to spot for a cute guy.. he was shorter than me but could squat more so kinda hot?

THought policing is thankfuly not a thing - think what you want, don't touch and everyone will be fine :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Edit:
Bloody Double post bug again.

I will try to make a funny joke instead:

Ever heard of the Swede that went to the gym?
Ahahahha , me neither.

<3 <3 Vanisher

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

hemale in pain posted:

I say look around the other side too :) its the wonders of the swole age.

short strong guys r hawtt

MrWillsauce

being gay sounds awesome

GoodbyeTurtles

MrWillsauce posted:

being gay sounds awesome

I dream of kissing the buff gym boys

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
oh man... i wish i was gay

MrWillsauce

:allears: gay...

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

MrWillsauce posted:

being gay sounds awesome

:) :) :)

GoodbyeTurtles

Got myself a grigri for lead climbing and holy poo poo it's so much better than a standard belay device.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
fitness yobbers! Get on the resolutions thread and kick some rear end!

<3 <3 Vanisher

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
havent been to the gym in 10 days. you guys should murder me

GoodbyeTurtles

You have murdered your gains

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
i'm carrying corpses on my arm bones

hemale in pain

lmbo calrissian posted:

havent been to the gym in 10 days. you guys should murder me

TWENTY PRESS UPS NOW!!!!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

so since I was reminded about it....

anyone know where I can get a sweet pair of preferably pink jogging pants that say PINK or JUICY or something else appropriate across the butt? Need something fun and cute for winter squats and deadlifts

been trying for couple years but i'm prob not looking at the right places and victoria's secret only has smaller sizes the couple times I've been. maybe someone else makes them???

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
i might join gold's gym lmao

Shine

lmbo calrissian posted:

i might join gold's gym lmao

I miss my Gold's. Four squat racks, tons of plates, and every machine I could ask for. That place was dope.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Shine posted:

I miss my Gold's. Four squat racks, tons of plates, and every machine I could ask for. That place was dope.

I can't decide if I like the gyms with enough plates for convenience or if I like gyms where I have to steal every plate in the vicinity for deadlifts and leg presses so I feel powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
gonna give Couch-to-5k a go for the third time. hopefully it's the charm because I'm a lazy piece of poo poo and running used to be a lot of fun for me so who knows :horse:

• Locked thread