Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
the 102 cs mid lane TF...

though if he died 19 times is it fair to say he spent almost half the game time looking at a black and white screen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
he spent the first 10 minutes "lagging" and repeatedly walking down mid and dying to fizz, then the next 10 randomly making decent plays that we were able to capitalize on using his ult in between going back to really dumb feeds because of "FREAKEN GF". then just sort of existed for the last 15 minutes or so of game time

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
the best thing about the taric rework is that when he's selected in champ select his head is cut off because of the circle splash art so all you see is his chest

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I can't stop doing the Taric top thing please send help

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
I had lost a bunch and was sitting at gold v 0 lp because I can't stop playing sion fill. I decided since I want to actually win a game again I would lay off sion for a bit. Queued three times, got first pick top each time, picked sion and hard carried all three games. I'm sorry choochoo train monster, I'm sorry I doubted you.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Could not tell you the last time I saw fiddle in a ranked game.

Kashuno posted:

I can't stop doing the Taric top thing please send help

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Apr 21, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4fr9be/with_urf_commencing_tomorrow_i_thought_id_share/

lol

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

That's the rudest you could possibly be in legal legends

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

The hero we need.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sexpansion posted:

Is this supposed to encourage me?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
it's like methanar but handsome and cute

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2152132650/209204936?tab=overview

This was a Jhin game I had

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al-NV58KHiY

i will update my thoughts on the viktor changes: they're bad

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

with the new way voidlings work but also the integrated field with the malzahar ult ad malzahar is going to be a LOT scarier. having one less cast and less prep required to get your 2-3 voidling swarm out makes a big difference for in lane all ins, and now the timing windows are significantly more forgiving. the maximum damage the voidlings do has actually been increased for some reason too(320% AD scaling at max versus 300%) and with the ult being a lot easier to make voidlings stick up on people(not to mention extra movespeed) you are going to absolutely shred the gently caress out of people in games now. he is absolutely going up there with amumu and fizz for my most played jungle if they do not nerf something about that kit

pog boyfriend fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Apr 21, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007

hes definitely the easiest target to blame for his loss too

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?

Darth Windu posted:

I did most of my placements high . . . .

Please tell me that you made sure to type, "I'm so high" or an equivalent after your first death in each game.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Sexpansion posted:

Which is a shame, he's actually pretty good right now. I've been playing him more lately (4-1 in ranked with him at the moment, admittedly tiny sample size) and he actually feels pretty strong. A lot of other junglers are either doing the semi-cheesy clear that gets a really early 6 or trying to gank earlier to counter that, which gives a lot of room to steal stuff/powerfarm to a stronger 6 (and 150 gold earlier item spikes) etc. More significantly, Runic Echoes is so much better on him that the jungle sheen item, and the CDR boot buff lets you flash ult a lot more if you need to go that route.

Still an awkward little scarecrow, but definitely worth trying! For whatever reason he seems to mostly be played by people with 100s of games on him and nowhere else, but he's honestly not that hard to pick up and is fun to play atm.

I've been playing him with mpen/scaling hp/cdr/ap, max w - q - e, level w-e-q, go Runic w/blue or teal smite -> CDR/Sorcs Shoes -> Hourglass -> Abyssal/Dcap/Void/Rylais in approximately that order, if anyone wants a standard build to try.

e: Although if most fiddle's perform like the one in that game, then maybe it's a mercy so few people play him...

foutre fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Apr 21, 2016

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

foutre posted:

Which is a shame, he's actually pretty good right now. I've been playing him more lately (4-1 in ranked with him at the moment, admittedly tiny sample size) and he actually feels pretty strong. A lot of other junglers are either doing the semi-cheesy clear that gets a really early 6 or trying to gank earlier to counter that, which gives a lot of room to steal stuff/powerfarm to a stronger 6 (and 150 gold earlier item spikes) etc. More significantly, Runic Echoes is so much better on him that the jungle sheen item, and the CDR boot buff lets you flash ult a lot more if you need to go that route.

Still an awkward little scarecrow, but definitely worth trying! For whatever reason he seems to mostly be played by people with 100s of games on him and nowhere else, but he's honestly not that hard to pick up and is fun to play atm.

I've been playing him with mpen/scaling hp/cdr/ap, max w - q - e, level w-e-q, go Runic w/blue or teal smite -> CDR/Sorcs Shoes -> Hourglass -> Abyssal/Dcap/Void/Rylais in approximately that order, if anyone wants a standard build to try.

e: Although if most fiddle's perform like the one in that game, then maybe it's a mercy so few people play him...

Who was the goon who had a youtube video that somebody made super cuts of all of his terrible Fiddle ults. Where is the video.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

SlyFrog posted:

Please tell me that you made sure to type, "I'm so high" or an equivalent after your first death in each game.

That just makes ppl mad and in any case I would like the thread to know that I don't get high

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

Who was the goon who had a youtube video that somebody made super cuts of all of his terrible Fiddle ults. Where is the video.

gowby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v6rHsQcgno

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v6rHsQcgno

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
16 seconds, when he channels ult in front of an annie while he's at 1/4th hp and just disappears

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Hey y'all. It's me gowby

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Darth Windu posted:

Hey y'all. It's me gowby

have you gotten any better?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Technically

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
I try to heal/shield people as Taric but everyone always runs away because they don't seem to realize they have to be close to me to get my Q cast off.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

LEGO Genetics posted:

I try to heal/shield people as Taric but everyone always runs away because they don't seem to realize they have to be close to me to get my Q cast off.

It's not that close

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

LEGO Genetics posted:

Get in the snuggle zone.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

quote:

New Voidlings are no longer generated from Voidlings attacking large monsters.

rip jungle malz

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

What exactly does the little ward indicator dot mean? "Ward spotted here in the last X minutes"? How long does that last?

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Just had a team as Taric with Kindred Katarina and Tristana. Two reset champions and two invulnerability ults. Every important fight basically went get jumped on, Kindred ult, both teams get low, chain Taric ult on only our team and the reset champions go to town and the entire enemy team dies. Like, just Kindred or just Taric with glass cannons is good, but Kindred and Taric is just disgusting.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Ignite Memories posted:

What exactly does the little ward indicator dot mean? "Ward spotted here in the last X minutes"? How long does that last?

It's "ward debris" -- all wards leave them behind when their timer runs out and they die, regardless on if you had vision of them being placed or not. Stays there the entire game.

The idea is that it's supposed to give you clues at to where the enemy team is regularly warding but I dunno if it's meaningful information at all.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

What?? That's weird. I thought it was an indicator that a ward had been spotted going down. So you're saying they don't appear til the ward dies?

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Ignite Memories posted:

What?? That's weird. I thought it was an indicator that a ward had been spotted going down. So you're saying they don't appear til the ward dies?

Yep. They tossed it in in this preseason.

Preseason Changes posted:

For the second goal, we’re removing Stealth Wards from the shop so teams will need to rely more heavily on their pink (and blue trinket!) wards to get the vision control they need. In tandem with this change, however, we’re also adding a new feature in ward ‘debris’ when a ward passes on. By giving you the ability to see the dead bodies of wards who’ve moved on with their lives, you’ll be able to learn more about your opponent’s vision habits as well as your own.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Libertine and I lost lane to lux and kindred ask us anything

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

exethan posted:

did Lux spam laugh the entire time?

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

rip jungle malz

I'm not even a little surprised this happened. Malz was basically going to have an 18 second CD that says "Kill target jungle camp" which - while it might have made him viable as a jungler - meant he could just take wolves/wraiths on cooldown with one button.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

exethan posted:

How many times did the lux finish you off with a ball or ult?

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Apr 22, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007

LEGO Genetics posted:

did Lux spam laugh the entire time?

Negative

Gridlocked posted:

How many times did the finish you off with a ball or ult?

Too many. At least twice.

stump collector fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Apr 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT