Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Shoren posted:

Wasn't the goat with him at Dressrosa?

I thought it was a gorilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
The goat has been a mole for Kaido the whole time

Also, Carrot is cool and should join.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I wonder if he fed his goat a devil fruit too? Or fed an object the goat fruit. Are there any weapons commonly associated with the Buddha?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Don't forget about his seagull

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I thought that was part of the hat tbh

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Seagull was part of his hat.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

alkanphel posted:

I thought it was a gorilla.

How about both.

A goat that ate the Gorilla Gorilla fruit.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's Zoro and Hancok's time to shine!

Why am I posting this, you ask?

I... dunno.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Why is Hammock shorter than Zoro?

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I demand jeans-edition Pedro, right god drat now.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Hancock's bodyshape is actually somewhat normal there. But yeah why is she so short.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Probably so she fits in with the rest of the cast. She honestly is kinda silly looking at 12 feet tall or whatever in the comic. I'm guessing if Doffy got a figure he would be around the same height as well.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

It's Zoro and Hancok's time to shine!

Why am I posting this, you ask?

I... dunno.

I'm waiting for that Bartolomeo one in the background .

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Julias posted:

I'm waiting for that Bartolomeo one in the background .

Same, OP.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Stallion Cabana posted:

Hancock's bodyshape is actually somewhat normal there. But yeah why is she so short.

Her shirt and jacket don't draw neon attention arrows to her boobs either. I'm calling some sort of 3rd World counterfeit, knock off statue. No way such a reasonable proportioned and dressed woman came from the official One Piece line.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010

Gyges posted:

Her shirt and jacket don't draw neon attention arrows to her boobs either. I'm calling some sort of 3rd World counterfeit, knock off statue. No way such a reasonable proportioned and dressed woman came from the official One Piece line.

Yeah seriously

also she kinda looks like she raided Robin's wardrobe.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Radish posted:

Probably so she fits in with the rest of the cast. She honestly is kinda silly looking at 12 feet tall or whatever in the comic. I'm guessing if Doffy got a figure he would be around the same height as well.

according to the very credible One Piece Wikia shes like 4 inches taller than zoro, and 6'3" is not what i would call Towering Amazon so some of those illustrations are pretty funny to look back on. also that fig is pretty cool imo

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Still waiting for Franky's jeans.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

They better be jorts.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Radish posted:

They better be jorts.

If they're not Daisy Dukes then what's even the point?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Radish posted:

It's a shame she hasn't met Robin and Nami yet. I really want that reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V600pCZ4NI
Man for every good One Piece game, someones got to go and ruin it with reused assets and half assed gameplay

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Radish posted:

They better be jorts.

jikini jottoms

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Why are there figurines of one piece characters wearing jeans?

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

sharktamer posted:

Why are there figurines of one piece characters wearing jeans?

To sell jeans.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Gyges posted:

If they're not Daisy Dukes then what's even the point?

Daisy Dukes with the Pippi Longstocking braids he had on Fishman Island.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Daisy Dukes with the Pippi Longstocking braids he had on Fishman Island.

Didn't he have those braids on Dressrosa?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

he has them whenever i close my eyes

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Mraagvpeine posted:

Didn't he have those braids on Dressrosa?

Uh, maybe? I didn't check to make sure. :shobon:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Spoilers for chapter 824 courtesy of AP:

- Luffy is a very bad cook. The other members on Sunny are nearly sick.
- Kaido is crying due to all that the Mugiwara's crew did to Doflamingo and Jack.
- Kid is very injured.
- Sanji see's a picture of the bride, he's very excited because Pudding is pretty.

Pics:

X

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Apr 21, 2016

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
So is Jack a Fishman? That's what it's looking like with those teeth and the fact that he's still alive underwater. Guess Luffy gets to sock it to him after all.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Asuron posted:

So is Jack a Fishman? That's what it's looking like with those teeth and the fact that he's still alive underwater. Guess Luffy gets to sock it to him after all.

I guess it looks like it. I was wondering how someone like Dellinger would work with a Devil Fruit power. It looks like you're rendered immobile in the sea but can still breathe due to your gills as a fishman. So basically as long as you've got a non-DF user buddy that can swim and pull you out, being a DF-using fishman is quite doable. That's also probably why Oda gave Jack a face mask like that to hide his true fishman-identity. Very clever!

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

I guess it looks like it. I was wondering how someone like Dellinger would work with a Devil Fruit power. It looks like you're rendered immobile in the sea but can still breathe due to your gills as a fishman. So basically as long as you've got a non-DF user buddy that can swim and pull you out, being a DF-using fishman is quite doable. That's also probably why Oda gave Jack a face mask like that to hide his true fishman-identity. Very clever!

Well yeah we learned that with Vander Decken. Hell he was even smarter about it and used that coral bubble thing to move through the water on Fishman Island.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Chapter's up.

This reveal about how fishmen who've eaten devil fruit are affect by water is super cool, and I like it a lot. Kind of removes a big disadvantage from them but at the same time they could just have to wait and starve to death at the bottom of the ocean. Which is pretty messed up.

Interesting stuff with Kidd as well. It was revealed a few chapters ago Apoo was working with Kaidou now right? Hawkins is probably around with them somewhere as well then, so Kaidou might have 4 of the supernovas involved with him since Drake's probably gonna be a part of this as well. So that's pretty interesting.

I'm interested to see where all this is going. Because man, there's a lot of different hooks being dropped everywhere and all of them are cool.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Poor Jack gets no respect whatsoever.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
I'm phoneposting so I can't check, but doesn't Pudding look like that three-eyed girl who appeared in Big Mom's introductory chapter? I immediately noticed how her hair is strategically covering her forehead.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Star Platinum posted:

I'm phoneposting so I can't check, but doesn't Pudding look like that three-eyed girl who appeared in Big Mom's introductory chapter? I immediately noticed how her hair is strategically covering her forehead.

Yeah, it's similar, especially the lips and the head structure, so I figured that it was a sister but what you said might be the case too.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Star Platinum posted:

like 99% certain

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Star Platinum posted:

Good catch. That'll certainly throw a wrench in things.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
what if sanji only likes her right now because she has 2 eyes in that picture and gets disgusted when he finds out she has 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

anime was right posted:

what if sanji only likes her right now because she has 2 eyes in that picture and gets disgusted when he finds out she has 3

That seems entirely in line with Sanji's character. I wonder how close to the last possible second it's going to happen.

Also, Carrot randomly nibbling on people is the best character quirk.