Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weird

by zen death robot
hi lizardwizard

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers

hi byob, I read some of your threads in the goldmine and had a good lol. thankyou

alnilam

Tace Vim posted:

hi byob, I read some of your threads in the goldmine and had a good lol. thankyou

Hi Tace Vim, glad you enjoyed them! What were a few highlights for you. Also please tell us about a pet or hobby you have

1000 Sweaty Rikers

I liked the "The bigger luke hypothosis" and "werther's originals from grnadpa" threads amongst others. my housemate has two chickens I named Bobble and Tinkles.

alnilam

oooh I'm going to get some hens soon too, also we have a chicken thread! I like your chickens names

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
its the queens 90th birthday

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
gonna say hi quick, soon to be probated

hi guys

alnilam

Goodbye Mulli :sadwave:

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

My grandma turned 98 yesterday so she's 8.9% coolrr than the queen

FluffieDuckie

welcome tace vim :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

it's mine and Tony Danza's too but we're much younger.

also welcvom tace vim,I'm glad you like the goldmine. also glad another chickener is here :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Android Blues

the bigger luke thread was a gift. i'm glad people are still enjoying it to this day

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Brand spanking new lurqeuette here, just popping in to say hi.

Hi!

MrWillsauce posted:

guys I just thought to myself today "self, you know what? The Big Lebowski is a really great movie."

I've been meaning to see that piece of cinema for the last twelve years but never got around to it :(

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

shinmai posted:

Hi!

I've been meaning to see that piece of cinema for the last twelve years but never got around to it :(

Hello and welcome! The Big Lebowski is a comedy classic very much worth seeing, I highly recommend you watch it!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

symbolic

shinmai posted:

Hi!

hey there!

i highly recommend watching the Big Lebowski. it's a fantastic movie.

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
I'm going to repeat myself (as one does in one's dotage :corsair:) and say that I liked Barton Fink better. Fargo, too, but it doesn't have John Goodman, presumably an important criterion.

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
it;'s so 90s

LordVonEarlDuke

I'm actually a huge Raising Arizona stan because i love when nick cage is in a good movie

LordVonEarlDuke

prince died

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Yup, just read the same thing. First Chyna, now Prince. I know people die every second but it's sad to be reminded of it so frequently.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

going to watch purple rain 100% sober tonight for maximum prince intake. rest in peace you beautiful crazy star, you sweet wonderful angel

shinmai

CHK Instruction

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

going to watch purple rain 100% sober tonight for maximum prince intake. rest in peace you beautiful crazy star, you sweet wonderful angel

This, but with the "Charlie Murphy's Real Hollywood Stories" skit about Prince, basketball and pancakes.

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

MrWillsauce

I saw Barton Fink thanks to Alhazred and it was really good. did I say that already? But yeah I also really like Fargo even though it lacks John Goodman. I don't know which is my favorite coen brothers movie. I'm not really good at favorites.

Robot Made of Meat

Wow. Didn't expect that one.

I'll probably listen to an album or something.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

if you like the coen bros there is chinese movie called a woman a gun and a noodle shop, that is a cover of the coen bros movie blood simple. It mimics their "quiet, coldly professional criminal" style movie very well while adding some elements of the chinese director's own style (he's famous for beautiful color use) and moving the setting to feudal china

The coen bros like it better than their own movie

weird

by zen death robot
drat uh i googled this 'prince' guy it sounds like i should feel pretty bad about this

----------------

alnilam

to think, he died on his mom's 90th birthday too :smith:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
reminder that blueberry pancakes often turn out purple

R.I.P. Prince

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

to think, he died on his mom's 90th birthday too :smith:

now he will never be the king of a major country

MrWillsauce

dude I want some blueberry pancakes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MrWillsauce posted:

me too

MrWillsauce

dude

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

shinmai posted:

This, but with the "Charlie Murphy's Real Hollywood Stories" skit about Prince, basketball and pancakes.

okay yes I'm definitely doing this as well lmao

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

i want Prince

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
he inspired me to be famous and ride on my bodyguard's back. rip

guns for tits

If there is an afterlife, you can be that he'll be all up in there, partying like it's 1999.

MiracleWhale

hello. this is my first yob post. somewhat overshadowed by the death of prince on this day. I'm feeling a little "upstaged" but it's ok, I mean he earned it, talk about a recorder of music CDs

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

MiracleWhale posted:

hello. this is my first yob post. somewhat overshadowed by the death of prince on this day. I'm feeling a little "upstaged" but it's ok, I mean he earned it, talk about a recorder of music CDs

MiracleWhale o/
Welcome!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Zazz Razzamatazz

by sebmojo
Hi.

I am a lurker. Also new.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MiracleWhale posted:

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Hi.

I am a lurker. Also new.

Hi MiracleWhale, greetings Zazz.

hi how are you ♥