Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
Seems that reddit fucktards are slowly coming to the realization that there will be nothing left to counter PL permanently helldunking anything and everything.
We did it, reddit !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

April Fool
Apr 1, 2016
Welcome to PL Online.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Goatman Sacks posted:

sry folks PL owns this game we failed

~controlling your game~

but seriously, how did you not expect that one of the most prominent groups filled with dedicated people wouldn't see a lot of representation on the CSM? Like hyde is constantly putting out cool pvp vids and he gets a lot of attention from r/eve and other sources (where people will actually vote for CSM)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think everyone expected this hence the laughs at reddit not expecting it

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://i.imgur.com/fDLN0Wt.webm

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013
PL or not, as long as he doesn't stick to the party line too much, I think Hyde is the good kind of CSM.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Landsknecht posted:

~controlling your game~

but seriously, how did you not expect that one of the most prominent groups filled with dedicated people wouldn't see a lot of representation on the CSM? Like hyde is constantly putting out cool pvp vids and he gets a lot of attention from r/eve and other sources (where people will actually vote for CSM)

usually highsec or lowsec manages to scrape together a candidate

this year though, lawl

thanks for constantly telling each other the csm doesn't matter, if goblin was still in the game i'd send him a fruit basket

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Krogort posted:

PL or not, as long as he doesn't stick to the party line too much, I think Hyde is the good kind of CSM.

i like this csm because while we may be space-enemies with pl and have significant ideological differences over how nullsec should be, we can all agree that highsec is poo poo and should get nothing

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Goatman Sacks posted:

DJ's meltdown about how things "used to be good" and wanting to poo poo all over everything during a time of crises reminds me a whole lot of Remedial's flameout.

Remedial pretty much melted down and vanished after remdick.jpg happened though, while DJ just keeps orbiting EVE.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Goatman Sacks posted:

sry folks PL owns this game we failed

Its pretty funny the twitch chat during andrew groens thing about the first great war was all: "Yeah yeah MBC! This is what we doin now boys gently caress goons!"

Nobody realized they just coronated BoB all over again in PL/NC and diminished their only threat. Good job EVE.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I would be amazed if this super gently caress goons coalition lasts more than a month or two.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Goatman Sacks posted:

DJ's meltdown about how things "used to be good" and wanting to poo poo all over everything during a time of crises reminds me a whole lot of Remedial's flameout.

its pretty funny that he's all goonswarm is too serious business and not enough making GBS threads on people and then flames out in anger that goonswarm did not give the honored csm the respect it deserved by electing xenuria

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Others beat me to it.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Hendrick, how does it feel to have high angle capital guns and space and contracts with which to procure supers definitely no space or contracts for procurement of supers?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why are you asking me about supers? I don't ever fly them nor plan to.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Holy poo poo we finally got around to buying banner ads.

I think that counts as the beacons officially being lit

e: toned down autism

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's super pissy that xenuria got on the csm because he thinks the csm matters? so he goatsed goonfleet dot com

Old school goons

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
are you guys dead yet or what

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

are you guys dead yet or what

We lost all our space, join me fellow hillaryman in making it great again

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Apr 21, 2016

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Krogort posted:

Seems that reddit fucktards are slowly coming to the realization that there will be nothing left to counter PL permanently helldunking anything and everything.
We did it, reddit !

But... but Rich Uncle Pennybags just wanted to see Goonwaffe go back to the way it used to be! HE DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

learn the timg tag brotato

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Orange Red Bull posted:

learn the timg tag brotato

done

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

ChickenWing posted:

Holy poo poo we finally got around to buying banner ads.

I think that counts as the beacons officially being lit

e: toned down autism

:laffo:

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Landsknecht posted:

~controlling your game~

I voted for Hyde even though I'm in GSF. He's a good, competent dude that deserves a vote, regardless of alliance affiliation. That and I love his YouTube and streaming content.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
the "hey buy some banners maybe" thread is a week old

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Siets posted:

I voted for Hyde even though I'm in GSF. He's a good, competent dude that deserves a vote, regardless of alliance affiliation. That and I love his YouTube and streaming content.

He also is going to get rid of the frigate menace :black101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGxuDq9opFM

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Apr 21, 2016

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Venom Snake posted:

We lost all our space, join me fellow hillaryman in making it great again

despite my earlier resistance i am slightly tempted to getting back into the game if only just to see how much has changed

but also when left the game i felt happier than ever afterwards, so i don't know we will see

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hey DJ thanks for creating work for me on the forums you fat jaudiced bitchmade fuckstick.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

vyst posted:

Hey DJ thanks for creating work for me on the forums you fat jaudiced bitchmade fuckstick.

:eyepop:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Time until theres a welcome to PL Darius JOHNSON thread on leddit?

iSqueezeCats
Jan 1, 2013

Unfunny Poster posted:

He also is going to get rid of the frigate menace :black101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGxuDq9opFM

I thought you were joking, but I looked him up. That's pretty god drat cool and I hope he does well. Everyone at CCP could do with a little less frig and T3D koolaid

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Orange Red Bull posted:

Time until theres a welcome to PL Darius JOHNSON thread on leddit?

Hasn't happened on PL.pl yet, so t-minus 3 days?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

iSqueezeCats posted:

I thought you were joking, but I looked him up. That's pretty god drat cool and I hope he does well. Everyone at CCP could do with a little less frig and T3D koolaid

rise and fozzie are both retarded so

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Should have just edited out the goatses and left the threads. :(

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

CainFortea posted:

Should have just edited out the goatses and left the threads. :(

that's what i told him!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frozenpussy posted:

I don't know man, because it means they sold their integrity for a dollar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoWMmZEoT84

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
the only point you have to make to Guard or whoever is in charge of herding the Council of Stellar Princesses this year is this: The health of the game rests with organizations that aim to build an infrasturcture for new players. Perhaps if they had been impartial about who they steered new players toward in this war, and made Karmafleet an equally appealing option, EVE would have the gudfights that players like. And that benefit CCP.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Libluini posted:

There's also the new Dust for PC: Project Nova

As the mmo market continues its dramatic decline I find myself increasingly playing open world and fps type games, i will play this eve shooter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

frozenpussy posted:

Council of Stellar Princesses

I believe you mean the Council of Space Mayors

• Locked thread