Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
More like Council of Slapfighting Manchildren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Stacking five PL into the CSM is more of a waste than us using one spot for Xenuria fyi

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Jesus you nerds will slap fight over anything

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
dude this is serious

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

frozenpussy posted:

dude this is serious

code prefix: barking dog

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Orange Red Bull posted:

code prefix: barking dog

I don't understand the reference, I'm just here because I sucked a royal dick

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

frozenpussy posted:

I don't understand the reference, I'm just here because I sucked a royal dick

i was watching the horn of goondor banner ad whilst reading your horrible post

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Orange Red Bull posted:

i was watching the horn of goondor banner ad whilst reading your horrible post

Did it work? Have you resubbed?

Fureil
Jul 7, 2012
I'm noticing a distinct lack of posts by Videogames here. I need more adorable innocent spacerock mining pictures.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

mpaarating posted:

Did it work? Have you resubbed?

um

I sold all my eve guys but i was so inspired by videogames adventures with rock that i rolled up a highsec miner

If goonfleet goes back to being clowns in space and fun again rather than stuffy space bureaucracy and harpyfleet online then i would probably join up again

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Fureil posted:

I'm noticing a distinct lack of posts by Videogames here. I need more adorable innocent spacerock mining pictures.

I am making some cool pictures for RVCMF :)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

that's me, coming to see the cool pics

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

frozenpussy posted:

the only point you have to make to Guard or whoever is in charge of herding the Council of Stellar Princesses this year is this: The health of the game rests with organizations that aim to build an infrasturcture for new players. Perhaps if they had been impartial about who they steered new players toward in this war, and made Karmafleet an equally appealing option, EVE would have the gudfights that players like. And that benefit CCP.

karmafleet is actually really annoying and hard for new players to get into, it took like two weeks for my spy to even get in and even then everything is doom and gloom.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

this has been posted before, you're slacking

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

karmafleet is actually really annoying and hard for new players to get into, it took like two weeks for my spy to even get in and even then everything is doom and gloom.

well with karmafleet you probably have a lot of good awoxing targets

brb making a pile of reddit accounts so i can start awoxing GSF 6 months from now

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Landsknecht posted:

brb making a pile of reddit accounts so i can start awoxing GSF 6 months from now

same, but SA accounts :tinfoil:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

vyst posted:

Trailers are awesome. If it was socially acceptable on the middle class ladder id live in one. Low upkeep. Living the dream

The great thing is if you don't like your neighbours, you can easily move since your house has wheels.

Glory of Arioch posted:

trailers are about a thousand times easier to burglarize than a real people house so that seems like a bad idea to me

If someone lives in a trailer, there's good odds that they have nothing valuable to steal.
Well.. other than drugs.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Yeah we have a proper auth system. Meanwhile CCP practically funneled new subscriptions into Gobbins' care what the gently caress.

Landsknecht posted:

Kinda late for that, besides you already have plenty of goons to awox in PH

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

suck dicks globby you bitch nerd im gonna go get all the pictures ive posted and start cycling through them if you gently caress with me

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

that's me, coming to see the cool pics

This is a repost. Be original for a change.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

same, but SA accounts :tinfoil:

lol PL leadership doesn't have jobs to afford 10bux per awox

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Apparently TMC was denied press passes for Fan Fest. But they also made the no sions rule because TMC is press?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

frozenpussy posted:

Yeah we have a proper auth system. Meanwhile CCP practically funneled new subscriptions into Gobbins' care what the gently caress.

Kinda late for that, besides you already have plenty of goons to awox in PH

I don't think I'm allowed to shoot blues :sadface:

some PH dudes have the biggest murderboner though; they'll go for anything that isn't blue/purple before the FC even tells them to go/hold

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

This is a repost. Be original for a change.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

CainFortea posted:

Apparently TMC was denied press passes for Fan Fest. But they also made the no sions rule because TMC is press?

The only thing consistent about CCP is inconsistency.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
maybe you two should stop memorizing everything i do, you creepy shits

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

CainFortea posted:

Hahahahahahahaha

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Someone give me the tldr on DJ. I was just starting to like him. What did he say?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

CainFortea posted:

:eyepop:

:ccp:

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

If wasn't for Kyria asking me to chillax, I would have denied most of applicants to Karmafleet that I handled. It used to be pretty strict due to all recruiters were bitter vets 1 or 2 months after Karmafleet was first created. So it was like: accept everyone -> ok, we going to interview everyone nao -> a website! we can deny people faster -> bad idea, we are now only going to reject people if they are xuneria. The turnover rate last year was like 48 hours or something, was hard work since we have to actually read lots of stuff and do an interview if something is fishy, then still let them in regardless.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

Someone give me the tldr on DJ. I was just starting to like him. What did he say?

he was v. mad that we elected xenuria and posted goatse a lot

LostInTheSauce
Feb 14, 2013

Which way did I go?
The irony is there's no magical "Ban Breakin" rule on the Project Nova side.

Just logged into EVE after a long fuckoff, all my poo poo's in enemy territory! Time to scrape the rust off my scamming skills.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CainFortea posted:

CCP doesn't have to give press passes to anyone, and TMC has kinda been dipping into the almost tabloid level status, gently caress it they're on the same level as the enquirer of late.

He's not wrong at this point. TMC is poo

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When your site can't get a press pass but Ben "Touching a PS4 Controller Is Akin To Touching Breasts For The First Time" Kuchera can get one, it means you hosed up badly.

Edit - gently caress you Orange Juche :argh:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

When your site can't get a press pass but Ben "Touching a PS4 Controller Is Akin To Touching Breasts For The First Time" Kuchera can get one, it means you hosed up badly.

Edit - gently caress you Orange Juche :argh:

it means your bitchboy sion pissed off ccp, that and the ibt article laffo

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it means your bitchboy sion pissed off ccp, that and the ibt article laffo

Guess CCP didn't "bend the knee" :v:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

maybe you two should stop memorizing everything i do, you creepy shits

sorry, you're just a memorable kind of guy ;)

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

CCP doesn't have to give press passes to anyone, and TMC has kinda been dipping into the almost tabloid level status, gently caress it they're on the same level as the enquirer of late.

imo TMC started off great, but then turned into a monetisation scheme with lots of "go and play these not-eve-games" which CCP probably isn't enamored with; beyond this the quality of the writing has gotten incredibly one-sided and low-quality (much like my posts)

also those leaks and mittani threatening to sue CCP for IP or whatever (I can't remember if this was serious or not) probably didn't help

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

sorry, you're just a memorable kind of guy ;)

help help im being doxxed by globby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

frozenpussy posted:

oi what's all this then?

• Locked thread