Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

i hope hes wrong and its a weapon given to everyone that you can throw and do 90 damage to a person, essentially being a melee r8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Succesfully convinced a whole team of brazillians that I am what they call a "gringo"

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Has anyone got a good way to find another player to grind out Geminii missions? I haven't done any of them, and my cs:go friends either don't have the operation or aren't as cool as I am and don't care about the gold coin. Why the HELL does it have to be a friend anyway, why can't I queue with a random.

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
Cache Update preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4tzTnBTY9g

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

wasn't this on the last page

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

NtotheTC posted:

Has anyone got a good way to find another player to grind out Geminii missions? I haven't done any of them, and my cs:go friends either don't have the operation or aren't as cool as I am and don't care about the gold coin. Why the HELL does it have to be a friend anyway, why can't I queue with a random.

I also need to do them all. Have a bunch of stuff to do the next few days but feel free to add me, I'd be game for late evening (Central Time): http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheJoeMan/

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

NtotheTC posted:

the challenge is you have to make a new friend

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Here's my takeaway from the liquid move:

Thorin looks to be spectacularly wrong yet again, when he laughed at this being adren's last major. Therefore, this is both cool and good

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I agree, in principle, with thorin being wrong about things

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

The Joe Man posted:

I also need to do them all. Have a bunch of stuff to do the next few days but feel free to add me, I'd be game for late evening (Central Time): http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheJoeMan/

I'm in the UK sadly so late US central is probably when I'm asleep, I'll be around more at the weekend though, sent you an add

Up Circle posted:

the challenge is you have to make a new friend

Well thank god I have you in my corner when it comes to making new friends, forums poster Up Circle!

Steeltalon
Feb 14, 2012

Perps were uncooperative.

Garfu posted:

Same with Funk's teams.

Poor Funk. Someone smashed up his computer in the BYOC area at the Dallas CPL in '01ish. That was a dick move. Is this the same guy you're referring to?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic posted:

Oh, right, I forgot about that.

Actually, now that I think about it, queztone was dismissed as Hellraisers' stand-in today, so maybe he'll go back there.

Oskar and s1mple AWPing on the same team. :allears:
Well, I lied, since HR signed Bondik.

Flipsid3 S1mple, here we come.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Mouz use English comms don't they? Seems like a pretty good choice for a team that could be improved by his skill without being made significantly worse than they currently are by his indiscipline. Niko + s1mple would be incredible.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

peanut- posted:

Mouz use English comms don't they? Seems like a pretty good choice for a team that could be improved by his skill without being made significantly worse than they currently are by his indiscipline. Niko + s1mple would be incredible.
There would be internal problems soon enough, as NiKo and to an extent chrisJ can be pretty toxic. Mix s1mple in and you've got a firestorm.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Well I was thinking that their team atmosphere is already toxic and they're still pretty good, so s1mple couldn't ruin that side of things.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.

Steeltalon posted:

Poor Funk. Someone smashed up his computer in the BYOC area at the Dallas CPL in '01ish. That was a dick move. Is this the same guy you're referring to?

Yes, and I remember that, lol.

I don't think I was on his team at the time.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Jeza posted:

So I guess what I'm looking for in a similar clip is a pro player spraying quarter+ of their clip at something where there is an actually 0% chance it will hit an enemy (and they know that).
1 whole AK mag from pro player. Being sprayed into a spot that he knows he will not kill anyone.
pm for paypal info
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl720BmjhPQ

sterster fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Apr 21, 2016

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right

NtotheTC posted:

In case you didn't know, friends can do the missions with you even if they don't have the operation. I got one of my buddies who doesn't play much to do them with me and he had fun dealing with bots instead of people.

BeRandom
Mar 20, 2011
Add me to the list of people who need friends to do Gemini Missions with. I've currently got a little less than half of them done.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BeRandom/

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

BeRandom posted:

Add me to the list of people who need friends to do Gemini Missions with. I've currently got a little less than half of them done.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BeRandom/

Added you too. Just want to zoom through them some night since I'm almost done on the other campaign.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Is there a goon server? Is there a goon league? Is there a goon beer league?

BeRandom
Mar 20, 2011

roymorrison posted:

This is all you need: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3635620&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

roymorrison posted:

Just connect every so often and see if people are playing. Usually games start around 6EST I'd say. Please have a mic and be sure to bring good vibes and poo poo talking. Join this group for announcements on games
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sub_io

We also need to know your mouse sens it's imperative to know who's team you'll be on.

sterster fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Apr 21, 2016

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

sub.io thread is better then this one anyways

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
Please don't post private server info in the public games thread, that's the whole entire point of the pgs subforum.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Remove the private info at once :mad:

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

henne posted:

Please don't post private server info in the public games thread, that's the whole entire point of the pgs subforum.

Call me daft or something. But if you don't have an account you can't see these post in games. And, if you have an account you have access to the private server sub right? Maybe I'm missing something here.

Anywho, I redacted the info.

sterster fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Apr 21, 2016

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
Games threads are visibile to non members, pgs isn't.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Actually seems like sterster is right. Since when is reading literally any of the forums behind a paywall?

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
free visibility comes and goes iirc

edit: probably based on whether or not lowtax needs to buy groceries or something idk

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Having started at Nova 3 (post update), I slowly went up to MGE for a bit, then promptly deranked to MGII after a 6 match losing streak. I'm playing like poo poo at this level, and I need some advice on what I'm doing wrong. Here's my latest game (I'm the guy with the skull avatar).

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-TXtVS-AC73X-oa69F-hqZXN-W8diK

Thanks a lot in advance.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

sterster posted:

Call me daft or something. But if you don't have an account you can't see these post in games. And, if you have an account you have access to the private server sub right? Maybe I'm missing something here.

Anywho, I redacted the info.

Okay whatever Akumos

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sleppy posted:

Actually seems like sterster is right. Since when is reading literally any of the forums behind a paywall?

dangan ronpa

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

GeT_RiGhT was terrifying in NiP's games earlier. Winning DH really gave him a boost it seems.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

henne posted:

Games threads are visibile to non members, pgs isn't.

This gay and dying forum isn't nearly popular enough to have non member lurkers

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
gently caress.....

I just saw an impressive level of trolling. These 2 guys in a comp match got someone banned for team kill on round 2 by shooting each other to near death then standing on their decoy grenade (I forgot what happened in the first round), we're all like "what the gently caress?"

So we try to keep playing after getting a bot, and we're doing pretty well, and they called for a molly on tunnels, so i tossed one and they both died cause they were nearly dead, I just laughed thinking it was a goof.

Next time I threw a molly one of them ran right onto it and died and i got kicked, and I finally realized what the gently caress they were doing, I can't even be mad, it's too funny lol.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

did you guys sign up for csgo prime?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mercy me.

e: Also Nuke is now in Active Duty, Inferno moved to Reserves. :getin:

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

symbolic posted:

Mercy me.

e: Also Nuke is now in Active Duty, Inferno moved to Reserves. :getin:

Signed up. Why not?

also Inferno should ALWAYS be Active Duty. Throw Overpass into reserves because there's nobody on this planet that actually enjoys it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Overpass is very good and nuke is very bad hope this helps