Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Febreeze posted:

Actually this is pretty good and totally in my wheelhouse so maybe I'll steal this from you and bury you in the woods so no one finds out

There is a tampering/tempura joke there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Febreeze posted:

Actually this is pretty good and totally in my wheelhouse so maybe I'll steal this from you and bury you in the woods so no one finds out

Andy Reid is obviously a Doctor Who villain for his CRIMES AGAINST TIME management

And Bill Belichick being The Master is the lowest hanging fruit possible.

e: poo poo, they literally had The Master in a hoodie at one point.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 19, 2016

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Febreeze posted:

When I showed your Chip/Maclin comic to a few friends last year I linked directly to the image instead of the page so I have it coming

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Apr 20, 2016

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/722820840752939008

Between Dave, Mays and Barnwell I'm up to at least 3 podcasts for the season coming up.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Febreeze posted:

500 comics and 4 years, never thought I'd make it this far

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/comic-500/

This is a great one. Congrats on 500! Or perhaps we should be thanking you for the effort :tinfoil:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
yooo Febreeze I just listened to your podcasts.

The Audible is already a major (fantasy) football podcast so you may be accused of ripping them off.

I don't have anything productive to add though.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
loving lol if your Podcast isn't called "The Swinging Gate"

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Annexation of Puerto Rico imo

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

ulmont posted:

https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/722820840752939008

Between Dave, Mays and Barnwell I'm up to at least 3 podcasts for the season coming up.

Move the Sticks and Garbage Time are good too, if you want to go full bore!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Actually the answer is Around the NFL

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Spoeank posted:

I actually was thinking I should give it a shot, since I'm finding Move the Sticks pretty repetitive and annoying during the offseason; there are only so many times I can listen to their mock drafts before I'm through. Has AtNFL been any better about it?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Thaddius the Large posted:

I actually was thinking I should give it a shot, since I'm finding Move the Sticks pretty repetitive and annoying during the offseason; there are only so many times I can listen to their mock drafts before I'm through. Has AtNFL been any better about it?

They're the news desk guys so it's 100% news and thought pieces about players already in the NFL. Obviously they've talked about the draft pick trades but they don't go in-depth about the prospects themselves. They self-proclaim that they aren't draft guys and they aren't going to try. Today was a weird one though because they had two members of the B team on it (Colleen Wolfe and Lindsay Rhodes), missing out on two of the best personalities on it (Dan Hanzus and Chris Wesseling). I like it and it's a good way to recap the news and get a bit of insight and as they put it, "a bit of mirth."

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Fair warning, if you are a Bengals, Raiders or Titans fan they will trigger you. I still listen but I'd probably shiv Chris if I met him.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Move the Sticks and Garbage Time are good too, if you want to go full bore!

Spoeank posted:

I have all of these loaded but I like Barnwell / Mays / Rappasfosafopsaacvhio better.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

ulmont posted:

Rappasfosafopsaacvhio

Ah that's how they spell it in the motherland

Hey Chromatic your Andy Reid idea is going to be my Saturday comic so get crunk

I used to listen to Dave Damesheck's podcast from time to time. He's not real serious.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 22, 2016

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Fair warning, if you are a Bengals, Raiders or Titans fan they will trigger you. I still listen but I'd probably shiv Chris if I met him.

Do they constantly talk about Mularkey?

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I'm sorry nobody itt knows that the Rosenthal and Jeselnik Vanity Project RJVP is the greatest football podcast ever made

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I wanna mock
MOCK
I want to mock
MOCK

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Metapod posted:

Do they constantly talk about Mularkey?

Their gimmick is calling y'all the Taitoons and pretending it's the first they've heard of you.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

Their gimmick is calling y'all the Taitoons and pretending it's the first they've heard of you.

So...most people's reaction to the Titans then

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Who?

:confused:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
*pencils in haters into journal for the super smug post after the Titans super bowl victory

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chilichimp posted:

I wanna mock
MOCK
I want to mock
MOCK

Turn the comments off
I mock ya Myles Jack
you say dont need no outside back I don't care!
CARE!
Care Care Care.

So if you ask me why I pick the picks I'm pickin.
There's only one thing I can say to you
I wanna mock

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Febreeze posted:

So...most people's reaction to the Titans then

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Metapod posted:

*pencils in haters into journal for the super smug post after the Titans super bowl victory

According to my cursory research the oldest piece of paper still in existence is like 2000 years old so that journal will be dust before the NFL allows a team called the "Titans" to exist.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
We live in a world where York is allowed to own a team anything is possible

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Eifert Posting posted:

I'll take a stab about the Raiders. Is it everything from 2003 onwards? The corpse of Al Davis being senile? Or the always popular "you can't teach speed"?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Spoeank posted:

According to my cursory research the oldest piece of paper still in existence is like 2000 years old so that journal will be dust before the NFL allows a team called the "Titans" to exist.

The Titans are going to win a championship before the Niners do again.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I remember the Titans. :smith: AFC needs some more hate, though, between its teams. Maybe when we are all average or better again.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

whiteyfats posted:

I remember the Titans. :smith: AFC needs some more hate, though, between its teams. Maybe when we are all average or better again.

The AFC just needs more parity. Hard to hate each other when we all know we're going to be represented by one of the usual 4.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

The AFC just needs more parity. Hard to hate each other when we all know we're going to be represented by one of the usual 4.

Jags colts Texans Steelers Ravens patriots bills Dolphins Jets Raiders and Broncos can all go gently caress themselves

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Chromatic you are redeemed it turned out well

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-chiefs-tampering-problem/

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Andy's wall of pizza :allears:

Glad it turned out well :respek:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

"Folder With All The Proof" made me laugh far more than it should.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Walrus Reid will never not make me laugh

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

whiteyfats posted:

I put a lot of effort into maintaining my hatred for the Titans, it's hard tho

Sometimes I forget to pee north-northwest

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

LEGO Genetics posted:

I'll take a stab about the Raiders. Is it everything from 2003 onwards? The corpse of Al Davis being senile? Or the always popular "you can't teach speed"?

They're actually pretty upbeat and positive on the Raiders these days.

The Bengals definitely take a lot of crap on the podcast though.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Metapod posted:

Jags colts Texans Steelers Ravens patriots bills Dolphins Jets Raiders and Broncos can all go gently caress themselves

Titans-Ravens was a super fun rivalry while it lasted

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Metapod posted:

Walrus Reid will never not make me laugh

We need more new Walrus coaches to replace the retired ones. We had 4 at one point a decade ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The Tuna needs to make a random appearance.

• Locked thread